The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that a man on the right???

I actually feel a tiny bit sorry for Millie. She's just had a baby and for whatever reasons it hasn't been announced but instead they announce the next baby. Almost like her baby doesn't matter. Probably because it's a boy.
Is it just me that thinks the one on the rights hand is in an unfortunate position!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I actually feel a tiny bit sorry for Millie. She's just had a baby and for whatever reasons it hasn't been announced but instead they announce the next baby. Almost like her baby doesn't matter. Probably because it's a boy.
One looks like they have come from a funeral and the other has steeped out of the gym

Reactions: 8
I've heard they don't allow a vasectomy on the NHS to people with a pregnant partner or young baby (under 6 months?), partly for morbid reasons (mortality rates) and to make sure they're sure. I'm sure when it was discussed on here before others backed up this was the case in their experience. The dates seem very suss and Noel was so vague about it when it came up on an old KAC (I may be wrong but I don't think it's been mentioned since either?). It just seems to me like something they thought sounded 'good' at the time. Oh, we did seriously think about controlling the size of our family but we just found we love children so much we simply couldn't bear not to have any more 🙄

I think it takes about 3 months after a vasectomy for a man to be declared sterile anyway, so the idea that they would reverse it in that time is laughable. I know NHS waiting times use to be a bit better than they currently are but that's still a ridiculously quick turn around.

they definitely do, I’m not sure they even asked my partner but he’s having his next week and I’m 31 weeks pregnant

Reactions: 5
Sue has made a slightly better effort than what she wore for Millie’s baby shower! She wore a denim dress and flip flops! Everyone was dressed in pink,, apart from Sue that is! 🤣🤣🤣
Sue looks in her 60s not 40s

• Heart
Reactions: 12

It's Millie's announcement to make, not the rest of the family. I can't stand them but I don't believe Millie's choice to keep quiet, for whatever reason, should affect Chloe's right to share her news if she wants to?

If Sue and Noel were forcing Millie to stay quiet for the 'big reveal' on the show you'd perhaps have a point but I don't believe that to be the case. She's proved before that she's confident to do her own thing, like announcing she was pregnant on her due date, so I'm pretty sure if she wanted to share his birth at this point she'd stick 2 fingers up to her parents and do it anyway. Personally I don't get why she hasn't yet, after choosing to announce at the last minute that she was indeed pregnant, but at the end of the day it's her choice and I certainly don't blame Sue for not making a fuss about her newest grandchild on social media if it's against Millie's wishes. I'm very glad to see she appears to be respecting her wishes this far. Again, I don't believe Millie's wish for her not to mention her baby should mean Sue can't show excitement on social media about Chloe's baby, as Chloe appears to be only to happy for her family to share and discuss her news on there.

As for the pic, I'm pretty sure that's Chloe's friend from the salon. If it's who I think it is, they're a cross-dresser.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Where is she hiding the baby 🤷. Doesn't look pregnant.

I definitely had a fat face and waddle by now 🤣🤣
She's usually slim as a rake so she's clearly pregnant, especially in that pic with Sue where her tummy is visibly rounder than normal. Everyone carries differently and grows at different rates.

Besides, I don't even think Chloe is halfway yet (Radfords traditionally like to gender scan early, before 20 weeks, as they're impatient fuckers who are seemingly obsessed with gender!).

Reactions: 16
She's usually slim as a rake so she's clearly pregnant, especially in that pic with Sue where her tummy is visibly rounder than normal. Everyone carries differently and grows at different rates.

Besides, I don't even think Chloe is halfway yet (Radfords traditionally like to gender scan early, before 20 weeks, as they're impatient fuckers who are seemingly obsessed with gender!).
I don't have IG, only saw what you guys posted!

Just seen the one with Sue, see what you mean!

I obviously looked like a beached whale from the start as (before I announced) the MIL commented "I thought you'd packed on the pounds, especially in your face" 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 11
they definitely do, I’m not sure they even asked my partner but he’s having his next week and I’m 31 weeks pregnant
Maybe different areas have different policies then, or maybe it's changed? I definitely remember people saying they've come up against this before, where certain trusts want to make someone wait for a vasectomy on the NHS to ensure they're sure Probably to avoid indecisive twats like Noel then expecting them to reverse it within a matter of months! (If indeed that did happen, I'm still very dubious).

Reactions: 8
The person on the right is most definitely a male.
Yes it’s her friend Alfie. He isn’t relevant to the thread lol and there’s no need to discuss if he’s a ‘cross dresser’ or not, it literally doesn’t matter :)

BREAKING NEWS...

There is a baby. There. Is that millie?? Holding phone.
Omg 😂 they’re not very good at hiding things are they!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes it’s her friend Alfie. He isn’t relevant to the thread lol and there’s no need to discuss if he’s a ‘cross dresser’ or not, it literally doesn’t matter :)
Exactly this! I hope nobody is offended by me stating they're a cross-dresser. I say 'they' simply because I have no idea of preferred pronouns. Again, no offence intended.

I was stating it as fact, to confirm, to try and end the speculation because quite frankly why the duck does it matter?

As you say, they're not a Radford so people questioning their appearance by asking if they're male or female, as if it matters either way, isn't appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.