The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon she’ll go for a name that sounds like a surname.
Yeah, that's very 'on trend' right now. Loves following a trend and thinking she's original does Millie. Remember when she claimed Ophelia's name would be 'unique'? Back when we all knew it was Ophelia but she hadn't officially announced it? Let's face it, someone like Millie wouldn't have even heard of Ophelia if it wasn't already a current trend when she used it. She hardly got it from her love of Shakespeare did she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can't believe whoever carried on filming when the children were all knocking 7 bells out of eachother. Completely ferral.
Omg I just watched This week’s episode and i can’t believe the fighting and pushing- do they ever get told off?? The kids have no respect for each other or their or anyone else’s property (the boy pushing the fence at the skydive!)

Reactions: 20
Elijah, Rowan Ralph and Hudson are all trending at the moment and moving up the most spaces in the most popular names in 2021

Reactions: 12
Omg I just watched This week’s episode and i can’t believe the fighting and pushing- do they ever get told off?? The kids have no respect for each other or their or anyone else’s property (the boy pushing the fence at the skydive!)
That’s nothing... they’re the most disgusting, destructive, disrespectful kids ever- have zero manners and no consideration or appreciation of other people’s property...If I was Flappy Minge I would be mortified that my childrens’ atrocious behaviour had been captured on tv for all to see.... jealous of that Sue? Would hang that scratty, badger striped head in shame you irrelevant, nonsensical skank.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just catching up with the weekly pack of lies. You can so tell those poor children hardly ever go to the beach despite being so local. For starters, they don't have a clue how to dress for such an occasion. White tracksuits for Heidie and Bonnie?! You never will have got the stains out of them. What an absolute waste of money. Hallie and Phoebe looked like they were dressed for a party in those sparkly black jumpsuits. Another completely inappropriate get up for the beach, and something else which was no doubt ruined.

Why oh why pretend the sports day tit is the norm for them? So see through. The kids weren't even interested. They so rarely get to go to the beach is was so obvious they just wanted to be left to play! Far bigger smiles when they were jumping in puddles and covering themselves in sand than when they were being forced to balance an egg on a spoon for the camera.

Reactions: 27
100% I don’t feel like they are a family they just all live together. The older siblings never take the younger ones out for the day like the cinema or a hot chocolate etc
It’s actually sad how unbonded they all are. The only thing the older sisters have in common now is popping out babies
I was thinking about this the other day. like, do you think Oscar and Sophie have any sort of sibling relationship? Chris and Ellie? Hallie and Daniel?

They all seem to have their own little groups where they function as siblings, but outside of their groups they act more like distant family members.

Reactions: 30
I remember reading an article after she had Ophelia saying she loved Noah and Chester but wouldn't use them as she wants to use another O name for future children. Since she has now confirmed her son's name won't begin with O after all, Noah or Chester would be my guess.

Noah is ridiculously close to Noel. As for Chester, it sounds like a pet rather than a child. I bet Sue thinks Chester is a style of drawers!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember reading an article after she had Ophelia saying she loved Noah and Chester but wouldn't use them as she wants to use another O name for future children. Since she has now confirmed her son's name won't begin with O after all, Noah or Chester would be my guess.

Noah is ridiculously close to Noel. As for Chester, it sounds like a pet rather than a child. I bet Sue thinks Chester is a style of drawers!
Chester makes me think " Chester the molester"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.