The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what was in that snapchat exactly?
Anyway baby wont stay in forever..even though both of mine were very overdue 11 days and 14.

Reactions: 11
I've just started watching the new series and spat my tea out the way Sue says "nowal" when they're in the caravan and her mouth is on fire 🤣 never noticed the way she said it until I read it on here and heard her say on this episode 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I've just started watching the new series and spat my tea out the way Sue says "nowal" when they're in the caravan and her mouth is on fire 🤣 never noticed the way she said it until I read it on here and heard her say on this episode 🤣🤣
Hahahaha it's true!!! My mum always laughs at that too, she loves it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He's not here unless Millie is deliberately trying to throw us off the scent so she's not bombarded.

Sophie said she's constantly calling Millie to see if there's any news. For someone with 3 kids you'd think she knows how annoying it is to have people constantly ringing you around your due date

Reactions: 35
Just watched last night's episode. Why didn't we see the pie awards actually presented, there were loads of silver cups there in the church? Did the Radfords & crew just drop off the two pies, do a quick interview with the organisers and then leave?

The beach games was ridiculous. Only about ten of the kids there, all different ages, looked really silly competing against each other.

Those lazy lads failing to build the BBQ - OMG. What a pair of useless lumps.

I think this episode very clearly showed just how fragmented this family is. They don't do anything as a family, it's only ever the youngest few plus a couple of older girls brought along as childminders.

But well done Ellie for that sky-dive, it looked terrifying! Brave girl.

Reactions: 17
Just watched last night's episode. Why didn't we see the pie awards actually presented, there were loads of silver cups there in the church? Did the Radfords & crew just drop off the two pies, do a quick interview with the organisers and then leave?

The beach games was ridiculous. Only about ten of the kids there, all different ages, looked really silly competing against each other.

Those lazy lads failing to build the BBQ - OMG. What a pair of useless lumps.

I think this episode very clearly showed just how fragmented this family is. They don't do anything as a family, it's only ever the youngest few plus a couple of older girls brought along as childminders.

But well done Ellie for that sky-dive, it looked terrifying! Brave girl.
100% I don’t feel like they are a family they just all live together. The older siblings never take the younger ones out for the day like the cinema or a hot chocolate etc
It’s actually sad how unbonded they all are. The only thing the older sisters have in common now is popping out babies

Reactions: 21
That’s the exact same point that I realised aswell 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morecambe mansion... 😂😂😂
Sue didn't actually do anything though. A company set up the tent and balloons, she probably didn't even pay for it. Also we know they didn't use the projector outside and the vlog at the time shown the girls inside (even though back then we was in lockdown and people were only permitted in gardens). I bet they didn't even sleep in the tent. They probably stayed in the girls room or downstairs.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.