The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed with preview for next week that me and the o.h could barely tell what tillie said
Most of the town speak like that, I can't understand a lot of my kids friends. Mine get called posh because they pronounce their Ts and use 'big' words. They can't all be thick, but it does sound like it

Reactions: 15
Can't believe whoever carried on filming when the children were all knocking 7 bells out of eachother. Completely ferral.
Yes, let them knock seven shades of shite out of each other and carry on filming whilst a little one ( Archie?) stands on a kitchen counter top and walks onto a hob whilst chucking a bottle of juice on the floor....👏👏👏 Channel 5, you out do yourselves.....justifies our views on the appalling parenting if any that happens within this joke of a family...

Reactions: 24
So who’s for a famous Radford pie then?🤮 Hygiene is disgusting, no way would you stick your finger in your mouth when you were making them. Yes Chloe Radford it was you!!!!!
And yet still the minions will have overlooked that in favour of the mountain of trash they brag about and the lies they spew.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I've just been watching one of their videos to see who they are. Does anyone else get trans vibes from the dad? 🤔🤔🤔
Don't know if anyone ever watched tantrums and tiaras, well there was a pageant dad that gave me vibes along those lines, he now does pageants himself 🤣🤣 (as a lady). Penfold reminds me of him!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Don't know if anyone ever watched tantrums and tiaras, well there was a pageant dad that gave me vibes along those lines, he now does pageants himself 🤣🤣 (as a lady). Penfold reminds me of him!
Is that Avas dad? I always said he was a bit...............

Penfold definatly tries on Zoes knickers

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So just say her opening a box on insta, her hands? They look like a corpses hands, all wrinkled and bones.
It’s like Gollum, keep waiting for her to open stuff while saying my precious.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So just say her opening a box on insta, her hands? They look like a corpses hands, all wrinkled and bones.
It’s like Gollum, keep waiting for her to open stuff while saying my precious.
I bet all this stuff for cookie is gifted. How many leads and harneses do the dogs need? It’s not like they go for walks. Except the odd one for the tv show and to put on Instagram.

Is that Avas dad? I always said he was a bit...............

Penfold definatly tries on Zoes knickers
That's the badger! TLC did like an update on some of the girls and it showed him in a fabulous dress, sure it said he did pageants himself before he hurt his foot!

Reactions: 4
Thank you. My like isn't due to any interest in the family in question whatsoever, I'll just be glad to see the current constant discussions about them on this thread finally come to an end! 😂
Same here no interest they took over most of last thread whoever they are lol

Reactions: 20
Have I missed something. What was said about tillie at her appointment
They showed a clip for next week. Last night's episode was so dull (it was on in the background) I couldn't tell you what happened, apart from Nowalls skanky pie winning a silver award at some pie contest 🤣

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.