The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Halfway through this weeks fakery. My observations so far ...

Why is she hoovering with clutter all over the floor?

Week by week her hair disappears, where does it go?

Why can't she spell laundry? (Laundy)

I do quite like that bin in a drawer

WTF is that massive pile of shite behind the front door?

Tillie ❤ - you brave girl
Top parenting from Scruffy & Nowull using your scared, apprehensive child for engagement and content. Never mind her worries as long as you get a few likes eh?

Why do they wear shoes in their bedrooms?

Sue jumping 🤣

Why don't they feed their kids adequate portions?
Yeah I wondered why on earth she didn't pick up all the junk off the floor before hoovering. Probably clean around everything instead of giving everywhere a good bottoming. There was black (was it mould/damp) on the wall. Not good for kids health. Looking at what was left on the plates, the kids obviously thought the food was crap.

Reactions: 15
Given how busy it looked why weren't the younger ones each paired with one of the older ones instead of walking at their own pace somewhere near the others?
I know it's not up to the older ones to care for them but in this case would have been safer.

Reactions: 19
tit parenting and they put it out to the world. They really must be the most stupid idiots on the planet.

Reactions: 19
Didn't a Radford fan find Hallie and Phoebe when they went missing?

I recall seeing them comment on Instagram or Facebook and I'm sure Sue replied with the laughing emoji

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Never had that happen before... you bleeping liars!!! Josh on the beach in an earlier KAC? That's just one example, we know it happens all the time.

Absolutely clueless at keeping their kids safe they are. Noel goes off to look for the girls. Meanwhile Sue is left minding loads more of the little ones who are STILL running off in every different direction without a care in the world or any sense of danger. Why on Earth didn't they send all the teens off in different directions to look?! Why on Earth were they happy for the cameras to keep rolling for as long as they did?

The Radford little ones are more vulnerable than most when it comes to potential abduction. People who should be strangers to them know their name and loads more personal details about them. It would be so easy for someone to recognise them and pretend they know them personally, to llure them away. Yet Sue and Noel seem completely oblivious to this are are happy to just let them freely roam in public. Clueless twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Noel said "the girls moan that the boys don't do anything, but the boys say that the girls can just do it" I know he's dim but can he really not tell what is wrong with that?

Reactions: 23
In my opinion, the saddest part of tonight's programme was Tillies appointment 😒.... Vlogged from start to finish... That poor girl. She is only 11 years old and has been through so much with her leg. Her parents could have mentioned her difficulties on the programme but to have a film crew there throughout it all was dispicable. How was the child supposed to react to the doctors opinion with a money making camera shoved in her face... So so sad.. The rest of the programme is as expected full of chaos, amateur acting and two parents who think the world of themselves 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
12 minutes losing a child......Jesus Christ, years ago my then 3 year old daughter stood right behind me in a shop and I was hysterical because I couldn't see her. That was for about 2 seconds......embarrassment of a mother (sue not me)

Reactions: 20
You'd think the kids would be used to chores from an early age...clearly not which is why the boys just lie around all day!
Yeah lazy boys. Whenever they get married they'll expect the wife to do everything. I taught my son & daughter how to cook, clean, iron etc.......which is what Sue & Noel ought to do with all their kids.

Reactions: 14
2nd half of tonight's tit show

Why TF is Nowull wearing his glasses on his head?
Either pop them on your eyes or take them off hun

It's been 4 weeks since Scruffy and Nowull initiated the chore board.
You have been 'parents' for over 30 years !!

Fake as duck roll call in the minibus

I'd be legitimately FUMING at the noise in that bus

And, as annoyed if I'd gone to Alton Towers and they all showed up

Why, is Nowulls nose constantly out of his mask🙄

Oh Nowull,
We've lOsT sOmE cHILdReN

Don't you bother yourself Scruffy, just speak to everyone else like tit, whilst you're standing there doing nothing

Scruffy twats

Reactions: 17
Didn't a Radford fan find Hallie and Phoebe when they went missing?

I recall seeing them comment on Instagram or Facebook and I'm sure Sue replied with the laughing emoji
I recall the same thing I think you are right but of course that won’t be put in the show. I wonder how long they were actually missing. They said 12 mins but I think it was 12 mins from when they noticed.

Reactions: 11
They‘ve brought the boys up to be lazy, selfish oafs. Thats why Daniel didn’t last 5 minutes in the RAF.

I bet that chore board didn’t even last until the next day
I don't remember seeing anything about the reason why he left, but I assumed that he perhaps didn't like doing what he was told and was too lazy etc.

I really hope they support tillie with her mental health. She looks absolutely traumatised by the situation with her leg.
Yes she did and she certainly didn't need the film crew there.

Reactions: 15
OMG that little girl with no car seat, seatbelt cutting into her neck! WTF? and the other one strapped into the 5 point harness then a seatbelt over - that not how it works and is fecking dangerous.
They make me sick.
I’ve been on loads of school trips, all primary ages and differing groups sizes and never lost a kid. It’s not hard if you actually pay attention!

Reactions: 21
Watching last week's pie off episode. The kids fighting loads! Not once did they get told to stop disgusting behaviour

Reactions: 12
Omg, Sue faking her fear of heights gearing herself up to jump three foot ( ish ?) off that platform....could have stepped off and used your baggy flaps as a parachute love...🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I honestly think him and her are absolute selfish idiots. When they were reproducing like rabbits did they never think about how much work there would be to do in the house. Even the mother of an average family doesn’t find time to sit about chilling like she does.
I believe kids should help in the house as they get older but there’s a limit to what you can expect them to do.
They chose to have two football teams of kids clearly without considering the consequences.
P.S. Somebody tell Sally Lindsay it was Tillie’s right leg not her left.

Reactions: 17
I honestly think him and her are absolute selfish idiots. When they were reproducing like rabbits did they never think about how much work there would be to do in the house. Even the mother of an average family doesn’t find time to sit about chilling like she does.
I believe kids should help in the house as they get older but there’s a limit to what you can expect them to do.
They chose to have two football teams of kids clearly without considering the consequences.
P.S. Somebody tell Sally Lindsay it was Tillie’s right leg not her left.
Did Tillie go to the trampoline place? Is that not tempting fate where her bad leg is concerned especially if she landed awkwardly?... just wondered...

Reactions: 10
5 or 6 regular bins and only 2 recycling which didn’t look at all full. Absolutely gross how much they throw away

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.