The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they have decided to keep the baby private about bloody time.

Now Chloe needs to follow.

And then baggy braggy do the same, especially when it comes to Tilly and her poor leg. If she still wants to vlog maybe talk about her menopause? How that’s affecting her? How her body is changing? How it’s hitting her hard that she’s no longer pregnant?
But no we keep that private and exploit a child…..

My other thing I came to say was the Radford effect has caused so many deluded big family vloggers who truly think they are going to be able to give up their day jobs because they are vlogging. Idiots pumping out Kids for a quid in order to keep the numbers up and make the big time. It’s sick!
I totally agree i think they should keep it quiet . i mean she is having a boy so it's all given away anyway. Takes the surprise away . tbh if I was in Millie's situation I'd be hiding away too embarrassed with the situation. I really think they going quiet to build the suspense and build the engagement. There is no way she'll not be posting photos and claiming her freebies. Chloe is already claiming the free baby clothes etc
I feel the same with tilly it's not fair on Any of the kids . imagine going school and all teachers seen insides of their life and everything. Setting up years of bullying.
It's all an attention thing i think with sue. I definitely think the reason she's not pregnant is she can't anymore.there is no shame in that everyone goes through menopause. But i think deep down she is so jealous of her daughters pregnancies

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yeah I really wish they wouldn’t exploit Tillie and her operation. I know her hospital appointment is going to be featured in this weeks show. It’s not fair she’s probably already worrying enough then she’s also growing up so give her some privacy. I know she hated the frame and it knocked her confidence so much. I just hope she gets sorted and they do it privately but They won’t as it brings in views.
They probably aren't even bothered about her leg getting better. The only thing they care about is money.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I still can't believe some bullies pushed Tilly over..if she were my child I would have gone to the police.

Reactions: 28
I still can't believe some bullies pushed Tilly over..if she were my child I would have gone to the police.
How many brothers and sisters has she got and they are not protecting her from bullies.
That family are not close at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
How many brothers and sisters has she got and they are not protecting her from bullies.
That family are not close at all.
I’d be really surprised if none of Tillie’s siblings rounded up the bullies and dealt with them. Even now (in my 40s) I’d give a clump to someone who hurt one of mine. And if anyone touched my kids I’d go after them with a very heavy object 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d be really surprised if none of Tillie’s siblings rounded up the bullies and dealt with them. Even now (in my 40s) I’d give a clump to someone who hurt one of mine. And if anyone touched my kids I’d go after them with a very heavy object 😆
I'd like to hope so but I can't see any of them having the brain cell to do that. I could see Chloe or Sophie sorting someone out though

Reactions: 15
I wonder if they realise that the longer they go without announcing millie has had the baby, the less we become interested as its just boring now. Katie had put on Insta that oh'feel'ya is poorly & sue posted one of the crap cheap meal vlogs. That's all for today. I do wonder if the baby has some health condition though. Down Syndrome or something and that's why they never announced the pregnancy. Its very odd as even Chris announces when they are expecting.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if they realise that the longer they go without announcing millie has had the baby, the less we become interested as its just boring now. Katie had put on Insta that oh'feel'ya is poorly & sue posted one of the crap cheap meal vlogs. That's all for today. I do wonder if the baby has some health condition though. Down Syndrome or something and that's why they never announced the pregnancy. Its very odd as even Chris announces when they are expecting.
I think they're embarrassed at the fact that the baby is from another one night stand. It's not good really is it.

Reactions: 34
Wow I have read some mad speculation on this thread but the baby might have downs is a bloody awful roumer to start and something I wouldn’t wish on anyone.

Reactions: 43
how on earth do you get straight to down syndrome from privacy

Reactions: 26
I dont want to talk too much about it but Tillie was in a very bad way after the operation with how she was feeling. They were very worried about her as she had stopped eating and wouldnt look at the frame ect. You can see in pics ect from the time it wasnt good.
So for them to carry on, filming it, giving updates with bad news in front of her ect is just sick, they need to put her first not a bunch of randoms off the internet.
And this is why I said in earlier quotes we shouldn't judge on appearance of the children it isn't there fault they don't get enough to eat etc.

Reactions: 13
I think Millie is fed up with the circus of the Radfords life, hence wanting to move out with her children. I can't blame her, maybe she wants to keep her family private, she doesn't post O much does she? I can't stand her, so I wouldn't know 😂

They've all been quiet. Bilbo Saggins always goes quiet before a big announcement. Imagine if after all that fuss Millie says she's decided to keep baby private and won't be posting pics, name, anything. Pointy finger would HATE it if she couldn't exploit him like she did Ophelia!
Taking a leaf out of Prince Harry's book.. Radford Royalty Style 😂👑!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think Millie is fed up with the circus of the Radfords life, hence wanting to move out with her children. I can't blame her, maybe she wants to keep her family private, she doesn't post O much does she? I can't stand her, so I wouldn't know 😂
Yeah she barely posts anything online nowadays. I'm not suprised that she hasn't said much about this baby.
If baby is born already, I'm more suprised that Sue hasn't "accidentally" said anything.

When Sophie posted Millie's pregnancy announcement she said the next post on her feed would be a picture of her new nephew, so Millie must be planning on posting something at some point. They think they're building up suspense but it's actually just making me lose interest. The fact is we SHOULDN'T know anything about these children at all because they should never have been exploited in the first place. I'm not sure if Millie thinks she's Kylie Jenner or if she's decided to keep this baby private, but if this baby gets a private life then Ophelia should too. That wee girl has been exploited since she was conceived practically

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Millie is different to the others. She was gobby and stood up for self , refused to be sues babysitter. yes she has kids young but hopefully she will carry on going against sue and Noel

Reactions: 19
And this is why I said in earlier quotes we shouldn't judge on appearance of the children it isn't there fault they don't get enough to eat etc.
I would agree but on the food point, I don’t think anyone judges just on the appearance of 1 child. But as a whole with the food portions shown, junk and general look of all the kids, people judge they are under nourished.

And on this point, schools probably do notice it but a child getting 3 meals a day even if they are crap is the least of their worries, there are kids having just 1.

• Sad
Sorry but why would the baby having downs syndrome be anything to be ashamed of or to keep quiet about?! That's some mad judgement, and is more of a reflection of your own views on the people who unfortunately have downs syndrome than it is a reflection on the Radfords keeping a baby quiet.....

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry but why would the baby having downs syndrome be anything to be ashamed of or to keep quiet about?! That's some mad judgement, and is more of a reflection of your own views on the people who unfortunately have downs syndrome than it is a reflection on the Radfords keeping a baby quiet.....
It's also not 'unfortunate' that people have Downs Syndrome as you've put it!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.