Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
4CDD0061-FC90-4734-A9E3-F5199555F2AC.jpeg

I still think Ophelia’s the prettiest baby yet. I think she’s a real little cutie and the only one of the Radford kids who looks healthy imo.

Reactions: 27

Ferguson

VIP Member
Halfway through this weeks fakery. My observations so far ...

Why is she hoovering with clutter all over the floor?

Week by week her hair disappears, where does it go?

Why can't she spell laundry? (Laundy)

I do quite like that bin in a drawer

WTF is that massive pile of shite behind the front door?

Tillie ❤ - you brave girl
Top parenting from Scruffy & Nowull using your scared, apprehensive child for engagement and content. Never mind her worries as long as you get a few likes eh?

Why do they wear shoes in their bedrooms?

Sue jumping 🤣

Why don't they feed their kids adequate portions?

• Haha

Kate1970

VIP Member
Just watching last night's show!
3 garlic baguettes between 17 of them! I can eat one on my own! 😁😁😁

emmawhu

VIP Member
Katie was mine until the this kids and counting series now she has shown how nasty immature and entitled her parents have allowed her to become. She has gone right down in my estimations. Turned into a massive spoilt brat.
Yeah Katie seems to have changed beyond belief in the last 2 years or so. She use to seem so caring and laid back. The way she comes across now is as if she's suffering from teenage angst a few years too late. She currently acts like a whiney 14-15 year old who thinks the world is against her. You're 9 Katie, grow up!

I think sue said Chloe is doing a gender reveal so she probably have to organise it for another weekend. I don’t think it will be filmed they may put a small clip on Instagram but I don’t think they will be much vlogs about it. Not like with heidie and Ophelia where they vlogged everything.
Why are the Radfords so obsessed with gender? I wonder if Sue and Noel have ever had a surprise with any of their 22? I guess it wasn't that common to find out until the mid-90s or so, so maybe the first 3 at least were but they've certainly found out for all the ones born since KAC started, so Casper onwards.

Now cringey gender reveals are all the rage on social media it almost seems like that's the most important bit for them. I remember Sue being like a giggly school girl in the run up to Heidie's. Noel had to take the wrapped pink teddy to work as she couldn't trust herself not to open it. Anyone would have thought she hadn't already done this 21 times before 🙄

I mean there's only 2 eventualities, boy or girl. It's not like their gender defines who they're going to be, so why the big fuss? Don't even get me started on pink for a girl and blue for a boy! 🤢

Last edited:

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
Omg I just watched This week’s episode and i can’t believe the fighting and pushing- do they ever get told off?? The kids have no respect for each other or their or anyone else’s property (the boy pushing the fence at the skydive!)
That’s nothing... they’re the most disgusting, destructive, disrespectful kids ever- have zero manners and no consideration or appreciation of other people’s property...If I was Flappy Minge I would be mortified that my childrens’ atrocious behaviour had been captured on tv for all to see.... jealous of that Sue? Would hang that scratty, badger striped head in shame you irrelevant, nonsensical skank.

• Haha

Ferguson

VIP Member
Yeah, that's very 'on trend' right now. Loves following a trend and thinking she's original does Millie. Remember when she claimed Ophelia's name would be 'unique'? Back when we all knew it was Ophelia but she hadn't officially announced it? Let's face it, someone like Millie wouldn't have even heard of Ophelia if it wasn't already a current trend when she used it. She hardly got it from her love of Shakespeare did she? 😂
I mean she is the ONLY person I've ever heard who pronounces Ophelia "OH FEEL YA" so she wasn't completely lying about it being unique

I can't even cope.

Ridiculous oversized pie slabs for samples

Maybe take them home & feed your emaciated children?

Who knows, you could even get them some clean socks, brush their teeth, wash their hair?

More Ridiculous braggy spending

They literally do look like Emu's.
With beaks
Whoever said that before, I cannot unsee it

Ellie you seem like a lovely girl, please don't follow in your mum's footsteps

Last edited:
  • Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
If they have decided to keep the baby private about bloody time.

Now Chloe needs to follow.

And then baggy braggy do the same, especially when it comes to Tilly and her poor leg. If she still wants to vlog maybe talk about her menopause? How that’s affecting her? How her body is changing? How it’s hitting her hard that she’s no longer pregnant?
But no we keep that private and exploit a child…..

My other thing I came to say was the Radford effect has caused so many deluded big family vloggers who truly think they are going to be able to give up their day jobs because they are vlogging. Idiots pumping out Kids for a quid in order to keep the numbers up and make the big time. It’s sick!

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
Everyone else was dressed warmly, Chloe must've been freezing her ass off. Even Sue was sensibly dressed for the weather even though she looked like a randomized Sim
Randomised Sim 🤣🤣🤣 My eldest plays Sims 4 and always shouts me when she spots a townie in the worst outfits ever and you’re not wrong!

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Chloe said she's having a "mini me", Millie said the same thing when she found out Ophelia was a girl. Why can't you celebrate your daughter as an individual rather than an extension of yourself, or a doll to dress up?

I'm shocked they posted the reveal on insta rather than getting vlog views from it.

I really hope they support tillie with her mental health. She looks absolutely traumatised by the situation with her leg.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
It's also not 'unfortunate' that people have Downs Syndrome as you've put it!
Thank you, I'm disabled as are 2 of my kids, there's nothing unfortunate about it! I wouldn't change myself or them for the world.

The new trailer has got Hallie and Phoebe going missing at AT- That was AGES ago, like around the time of the last series?? The timeline is so confusing. The chores thing is such a fake, unless the older lads chores are "sit around and play video games" as that's all they do. The show was more watchable without the scripted crap, just the "fly on the wall" cameras capturing their lives. And it was better at showing the truth of this family.

Poor Tillie being having her medical details shared without her full consent. I'd love to see Sue if someone shoved a camera in her face and treated her this way, filmed her with her knickers out, made money off her. Give the poor girl some dignity and autonomy!

• Heart

WilmaHun

VIP Member
Thank you, I'm disabled as are 2 of my kids, there's nothing unfortunate about it! I wouldn't change myself or them for the world.
I'm really sorry if my use of the word "unfortunate" caused any offence, that was not my intention at all. It was a bad choice of words.

• Heart
Reactions: 26