The Radford Family #29 Designer coat for Valentines Day, but driving lessons they refuse to pay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe is probably barely a day over 16 weeks. She went to that private place in the week for a scan.

Reactions: 8
Where is she hiding the baby 🤷. Doesn't look pregnant.

I definitely had a fat face and waddle by now 🤣🤣
I was built like a brick shithouse at that stage in my pregnancy...and that dress, wtf is that all about? It wouldnt have fitted on one of my legs 🥴... bit tacky? Doesnt even look pregnant, looks like she could still hula hoop with a Polo mint 😆🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was built like a brick shithouse at that stage in my pregnancy...and that dress, wtf is that all about? It wouldnt have fitted on one of my legs 🥴... bit tacky? Doesnt even look pregnant, looks like she could still hula hoop with a Polo mint 😆🥴
She carries the same as me, I’m 25 weeks now and people still can’t tell, it’s a bit annoying I just look bloated 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Sophie actually looked nice and classy today! Her children were dressed nicely too (if they were even hers on a pic I saw lol I get mixed up with the kids tbh)
Love they’re doing the proper model pose ....Public Figures and all that...Sophie looks like Millie 🤔

Reactions: 8
I think Sophie actually looked nice and classy today! Her children were dressed nicely too (if they were even hers on a pic I saw lol I get mixed up with the kids tbh)
Yes I agree. Credit where credit is due, she looks lovely here. Dressed appropriately for both her age and the occasion, which you can't always say about Sophie!

Reactions: 20
think i’m the only person who thinks chloe actually looked lovely today🥲 & sophie too she looked stunning and very classy

Reactions: 13
The baby is over a week old. My friend has been Speaking at Harley voice notes but I was there and recorded as he spoke. Millie has been devastated Chloe having a girl. She really wanted a girl on this baby and finding it tough it being rubbed in her face hence radio silence. An hour later Millie put a photo two princesses. Why do radfords favour girls as if they dolls. If Mille baby was a girl you would have the sister photo by now. I reckon she’ll keep playing the game for people to guess because Chloe stealing the limelight. It’ll be announced probably on the show or magazine to get the most amount money. She’ll be trying for a girl again soon enough anyway

Chloe looks a mess dressed that like that but Sophie looks lovely for once. I have no words for sue who is taking fashion advice from tattle and still getting it wrong

She is definitely not playing privacy card with her still exposing her daughter on insta

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
The baby is over a week old. My friend has been Speaking at Harley voice notes but I was there and recorded as he spoke. Millie has been devastated Chloe having a girl. She really wanted a girl on this baby and finding it tough it being rubbed in her face hence radio silence. An hour later Millie put a photo two princesses. Why do radfords favour girls as if they dolls. If Mille baby was a girl you would have the sister photo by now. I reckon she’ll keep playing the game for people to guess because Chloe stealing the limelight. It’ll be announced probably on the show or magazine to get the most amount money. She’ll be trying for a girl again soon enough anyway

Chloe looks a mess dressed that like that but Sophie looks lovely for once. I have no words for sue who is taking fashion advice from tattle and still getting it wrong

She is definitely not playing privacy card with her still exposing her daughter on insta
any name?

Reactions: 5
He’ll get in trouble with Millie for leaking it but we’ve tried. He seems nice enough but I do think he’s picked Millie out and don’t actually fancy her but an easy lay and trying latch on to radford strings. He’s nothing but complimentary about how happy he is to be apart of their family and what an amazing family they are.

Reactions: 17

Millie's devastated she didn't have another girl??! As long as her baby boy was born happy and healthy shouldn't that be the most important thing?
I wouldn't say chloe is rubbing it in her face at all, it just happens to be a girl by chance
Hopefully millie doesn't act the same way towards chloe that sue did to her.

Reactions: 25
And to be honest I am not really interested in his name or anything. He’s old news now in their eyes and the fans over week old already and a boy. All focus and attention is on the newest radford pending for everyone. Icing tops it being a girl for them all. Behind the scenes Noel and Sue probably at it like rabbits to get the attention back from Chloe . Everytime a new radford arrives the others don’t matter. Sad way for their family dynamics to work but that’s just how it is. More money and attention to be made with a new baby

Millie's devastated she didn't have another girl??! As long as her baby boy was born happy and healthy shouldn't that be the most important thing?
I wouldn't say chloe is rubbing it in her face at all, it just happens to be a girl by chance
Hopefully millie doesn't act the same way towards chloe that sue did to her.
I agree I think it’s disgusting. I know someone who has all boys and would love just one girl but as long as healthy. No I don’t think they rubbing it in they are excited. She’s upset her boy has got no attention like Ophelia had

Sue has made a slightly better effort than what she wore for Millie’s baby shower! She wore a denim dress and flip flops! Everyone was dressed in pink,, apart from Sue that is! 🤣🤣🤣
Flappy looks like she’s left her horse tied up somewhere.

• Haha

Millie is probably jealous because she now knows because Ophelia is older and not a baby an more she will just be pushed to the side like the other grandbabies. It's a shame really it seems like there treating the grandbabies like there kids a new one comes along another one gets pushed out the picture

Reactions: 14
Is it just me who thinks if Millie posted the babies name today it would overshadow Chloe? I’d be more interested in knowing a name than gender. And if she feels Chloe’s overshadowing her maybe she’ll post it soon

Reactions: 19
Is it just me who thinks if Millie posted the babies name today it would overshadow Chloe? I’d be more interested in knowing a name than gender. And if she feels Chloe’s overshadowing her maybe she’ll post it soon
I was just thinking that if she was feeling pushed out by Chloe having a baby and feeling overshadowed then all she would need to do is post a picture and name of her baby, she hasn't done that though.

Reactions: 10
I guess I just feel sorry for all the children and grand children as they will never ever be just them, or celebrated individually as each of them.

They will always be just another Radford.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.