The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those middle children will end up with some form of mental health issues eventually. I doubt those middle children have ever had a hug or a nice chat with their parents. Sue and Noel have themselves to blame for being so selfish popping out kids for fame not for love.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
All of those kids look like S & N which is scary because S & N look related!

Except Casper, who was swapped at birth and some poor mother is walking round with a sunken eyed blank kid wondering what she did wrong! Or the swapped kid(Samson) could actually be thriving with some proper meals and attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Casper looks a lot like Sue, just different hair from the rest. Tho I suppose there’s gonna be a lot of different genes between the oldest and youngest considering how much they added to there brood, also added new genes

Reactions: 7
I just feel so sorry for those two middle boys who have a bunked set in essentially a cupboard as their bedroom.... I get that they are "renovating" and moving things around but MAN... Those poor boys!!!
It’s Casper and Oscar (is it?) I feel sorry for they share a bed! Even in the last episode Casper was saying he didn’t have any room and was squashed by his brother

• Sad
Reactions: 15
It’s Casper and Oscar (is it?) I feel sorry for they share a bed! Even in the last episode Casper was saying he didn’t have any room and was squashed by his brother
the poor wee soul said he hadn’t slept in forever.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It infuriates me that they have those two poor boys cramped in that tiny room. Wish I could take them and give them a proper one poor souls 😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
They remind me of the Dogs Trust adverts near Christmas. Everyone gets a cute new puppy they love to bits and as soon as it’s not all cute, shiny and new anymore it’s thrown on Gumtree… in their case, it’s a child and Gumtree is a cramped box bedroom. 📦 🐶

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Off topic but I swear every time I look at Nicole's page she's changed the kids surnames. She used to have Maisie and Jacob as Radford, then Spencer, then Spencer-Radford, then back to Spencer, then to the initials S-R, now she's just got the "S" initial for Spencer. I wonder if they've given them Spencer so they aren't too associated with the Radfords, or if she just changes the names every time she and Chris fight 😂

She has finally added Oaklyn to her bio though, I wonder why they withheld the name for so long

Reactions: 18
Off topic but I swear every time I look at Nicole's page she's changed the kids surnames. She used to have Maisie and Jacob as Radford, then Spencer, then Spencer-Radford, then back to Spencer, then to the initials S-R, now she's just got the "S" initial for Spencer. I wonder if they've given them Spencer so they aren't too associated with the Radfords, or if she just changes the names every time she and Chris fight 😂
I bet it’s Spencer-Radford and she’ll be changing it whenever being a Redford works in her favour (freebies etc) and then changing it back to Spencer after 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She has finally added Oaklyn to her bio though, I wonder why they withheld the name for so long
I think its because their relationship is very up and down.

Reactions: 9
Personally I don't see that Sue and Noel look alike. They have different eyes (Sue at least looks kind of alive, Noel looks like a white walker from Game of Thrones), different noses.

All the kids are either carbon copies or their mum or their dad though. The Radford look is... unmistakable shall we say.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
They each havetheir own bunk bed but Casper has always chosen to sleep in the same bed as Oscar. I don’t think they have ever discouraged it but to me it’s a sign of some insecurity. Definitely something not right. There are actually 3 beds in there if you can count the tiny shoebox bed that Archie sleeps in. It’s diabolical.

Reactions: 13
They each havetheir own bunk bed but Casper has always chosen to sleep in the same bed as Oscar. I don’t think they have ever discouraged it but to me it’s a sign of some insecurity. Definitely something not right. There are actually 3 beds in there if you can count the tiny shoebox bed that Archie sleeps in. It’s diabolical.
There was one vlog where she went in and woke them up, the 2 older boys were in the top bunk and Archie was in the bottom.
Dont think Casper would fit in the toddler bed.
When Oscar and Casper were younger she always complained about them screaming, I feel like she didnt bond aswell with them, I wonder if they pick up on it. Casper seams like a lost soul.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
There was one vlog where she went in and woke them up, the 2 older boys were in the top bunk and Archie was in the bottom.
Dont think Casper would fit in the toddler bed.
When Oscar and Casper were younger she always complained about them screaming, I feel like she didnt bond aswell with them, I wonder if they pick up on it. Casper seams like a lost soul.
recently in a vlog, Phoebe was in the top bunk with one or both of the boys

recently in a vlog, Phoebe was in the top bunk with one or both of the boys
Both of the boys, it was a vlogmas one. Oscar & Caspar jumped out of the top bunk and there was still someone under the duvet.
“Oh Phoebe, I didn’t know you were in here”.
- It’s right opposite the parents room, can you not hear a child climbing up a bunk bed in the night?
- What if there was a fire? Kids would have no chance.

They each havetheir own bunk bed but Casper has always chosen to sleep in the same bed as Oscar
This goes way back to 15 kids and counting. They’ve all done it. Back then there was definitely not enough beds and Noel said there was no point they all climb into one anyway. I think it was Ellie was found to have made a bed on the floor next to her sisters, and several boys in one bunk.
I think now all children have their own bed, but it speaks volumes that children clamber to each other for physical affection. It’s almost as if they’re not getting enough from their parents 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I think 15 and counting was the one where they shoved way too many kids into a room with maybe 2 or so little beds, when it was still light, took the door handle off and then wondered why they didn't go to sleep.

The entire family have about 3 brain cells between them, excluding Max who must have been swapped at birth despite him looking like a Radford 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Interesting how many TV shows feature criminals and openly criminal / questionable behaviour that goes unchallenged in the mainstream.

Reactions: 10
they didn’t always have their own bed. When They first did the rooms they put Archie’s bed in the girls room for bonnie. They then had Casper and Oscar in the top bunk and Archie in the bottom. Sue said they prefer to share. They then recorded backlash as they didn’t have their own beds so bonnie got a new toddler bed and Archie got his back. Casper and Oscar still seem to prefer to share.
Casper does seem to always want to be with sue when they go Alton towers or places like that and he doesn’t seem as confident as his brothers and he seems to get upset quite easily. I don’t think it helped that sue lose Alfie just after Casper. I am sure she has a miscarriage between Alfie and Casper too.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
they didn’t always have their own bed. When They first did the rooms they put Archie’s bed in the girls room for bonnie. They then had Casper and Oscar in the top bunk and Archie in the bottom. Sue said they prefer to share. They then recorded backlash as they didn’t have their own beds so bonnie got a new toddler bed and Archie got his back. Casper and Oscar still seem to prefer to share.
Casper does seem to always want to be with sue when they go Alton towers or places like that and he doesn’t seem as confident as his brothers and he seems to get upset quite easily. I don’t think it helped that sue lose Alfie just after Casper. I am sure she has a miscarriage between Alfie and Casper too.
There was a miscarriage somewhere, actually think there was maybe 2. It was the reason Chloe came back from Uni, because Sue couldnt cope.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.