The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m kinda shocked about Chloe being pregnant, it seemed like she moved out and gained a new sense of life for herself. If I was her and got broody, I’d just go home and be reminded to take my birth control
Exactly my thinking.

Reactions: 9
I’m kinda shocked about Chloe being pregnant, it seemed like she moved out and gained a new sense of life for herself. If I was her and got broody, I’d just go home and be reminded to take my birth control
Yes me too, was hoping when she moved out she’d give herself a few child free years after all the time spent helping to mother her parents kids.

Just seen this on twitter
“Falls pregnant”
It always makes me laugh that. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just think that Chloe and Millie being pregnant will make Sue jealous and she'll get pregnant again. Millie must be due soon, she looks at least 6/7 months pregnant.

Reactions: 18
I just think that Chloe and Millie being pregnant will make Sue jealous and she'll get pregnant again. Millie must be due soon, she looks at least 6/7 months pregnant.
I believe she’s due february someone said a few pages back

Reactions: 10
Wait Millie is pregnant again? Late to the party!
Dad on the scene this time?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Theres was a past a few pages back someone said they live close, apparently he dosent want to be involved and she did announce on facebook and he made her take it down!

Reactions: 11
Yep she is, with another lad, so 2 baby fathers down

AT LEAST chloe has moved out, has a stable long term relationship and works, so why not have baby, as for millie wellllllll......

Reactions: 16
Hmm someone previously mentioned something here and it's really got me thinking it could be true. The real reason they've not announced Millie's pregnancy is because Sue is planning on looking after Millie's new baby and they've not announced it because they're thinking of the best way to go about it?

Reactions: 8
I disagree 😬 . She is 26 years old and she had more than enough sense to get a job, to move out and to be in a stable relationship before she got pregnant.
She definitely has far more sense that the rest of her family.
I just thought she would wait awhile.

Reactions: 15
Can just imagine.
Millies bump is never spoken of again,

Sue pops up with a new born
"Guys you won't believe it, me & Nowull decided on no more, but this just popped out. We had no idea" 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Can just imagine.
Millies bump is never spoken of again,

Sue pops up with a new born
"Guys you won't believe it, me & Nowull decided on no more, but this just popped out. We had no idea" 🤷‍♀️
Some of their fans are so delusional they would totally believe it. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely millie will have to announce soon, can't be long until she's due and more baby items will start appearing in the background of vlogs or posts.
One thing I don't understand is how they seem happy for chloe but we know Sue's not happy about millie?

Reactions: 14
26 is not too young to have a child. And living with a partner's parents or your own parents is very common these days 🤷‍♀️ I like Chloe, I agree she seems like the one who has her head screwed on the most.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.