The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to play the part of a celeb stupid woman,i could just smack her in the face and bend her nails back

Reactions: 19
How is she going to wrap all the hundreds of prezzies now! Crusty... you better get the sellotape out!

Reactions: 12
I stubbed my toe earlier does it need a full vlog or just an insta story?

she really is a fool, I bet loads of fans are like oh no poor you!
Suck it up buttercup, it’s a nail! Just a nail! I’ve had worse news this week and no pity post needed!

Reactions: 15
Vlog, insta and if you really want that young audience ( not in a Noel way). Tik tok.
but seriously I hope it didn’t Hurt too much.

Reactions: 10
Do you even know Sue, you lard arse what making an effort means? Pity you dont make as much of an effort with those poor, unkempt kids YOU chose to bring into this world- you honestly swan around with manicured nails whilst your poor kids look like something out of a Victorian workhouse, thin, malnourished, nitty uncombed hair and manky teeth...as Kingbin previously remarked PRIORITIES you moron

Reactions: 16
Vlog, insta and if you really want that young audience ( not in a Noel way). Tik tok.
but seriously I hope it didn’t Hurt too much.
I hope it’s painful and what a shame 3 pairs of pjs still have security tags on. If she had unpacked them and washed them in advance she would have realised this. They just wear them straight out the bag

Reactions: 13
I hope it’s painful and what a shame 3 pairs of pjs still have security tags on. If she had unpacked them and washed them in advance she would have realised this. They just wear them straight out the bag
Haha no way!! Lol
Did the alarm not beep?!?! Hahaha

Reactions: 8
And the stupid bitch hasn't even looked at them properly or ironed them because she's livid Next have left the security tags on. Oooh, what a shame you little hobbit Sue, has Next ruined your 'perfect' insta photo

Reactions: 12
I remember when Chloe was supposed to be going to university, there was a clip with her telling Millie and Katie that they’d have to take over from her looking after the younger ones. I don’t think I’m imagining this?

Reactions: 23
A very merry christmas everyone ,and don't worry over sue's finger its not the one she picks her nose with

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.