The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was Millie ignored by Sue and NOall,it looked quite obvious and even the baby wasn't on centre stage with them ,what a bloody family ,.Did any of the kids wash their hands before decorating the ginger bread men or when they were having a plate of chips for their tea ,its a wonder they don't have shits for christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noel is looking more like a Roadman with each day that passes. Neither of those two look good in the designer gear they are wearing. I’m not one for branded clothes but Sue makes it look fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ohhhh... I've just joined Tattle for this.
I have a huge disliking for Scratty Sue, Noncey Nowull & their sickly looking, speech impared offspring.

I'm so glad I found you guys..

I've spent years feeling annoyed by them yet feeling compelled to watch them.

Tomorrow's mission is to read the threads from #1.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
They only left the asslicking ones so far.. they really dont want this pregnancy out. My guess she is due around February

Reactions: 12
any comment with the word bump has been removed already..... My comment is still there. Apparently wishing congratulations is okay!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
On the show when they are on the plane it looks like one of the little girls are sat on their own, strange too barley see millie and no ophelia

Reactions: 4
You’ll never win with those idiots 🥴

Pointy finger will be working overtime tonight 🙄

Hi Sue 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

Ironic how the kids often look more disheveled now than they did when money was more scarce!
Cos all she’s doing is throwing money at them, there’s not much thought spent on their personal care.
Probably too busy vlogging/bragging to notice

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
did one of the kids say It looks like Bluebell and her puppies. Meaning the pig Does Bluebell have a litter?
The selfish bastards bred her earlier in the year. Sophie's pup is from Bluebell's litter. Sue has denied it, even though Sophie admitted it. They never vlogged any of it, because they knew the backlash they'd receive. Those poor Frenchies are as much of a cash cow to them as their kids.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Millies pregnancy must be in the series. They are trying to keep it secret for channel 5

Reactions: 14
The selfish bastards bred her earlier in the year. Sophie's pup is from Bluebell's litter. Sue has denied it, even though Sophie admitted it. They never vlogged any of it, because they knew the backlash they'd receive. Those poor Frenchies are as much of a cash cow to them as their kids.
Weren't they charging stupid money for them too?

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.