The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably thinking how many Santas do I have to meet until I find the real one?
View attachment 937995
I know right. You go all the way to Lapland to see the real Santa, make a big thing of telling your kids it's the real Santa, yet still drag them to see several others too. Why?! Kids are going to be bored at best and at worst very very confused.

What's wrong with one Santa trip a year, like most people? When will these idiots realise that such things stop becoming special when you do it all the flaming time!

Reactions: 26
It’s really wrecked isn’t it?
The hobbit is strutting around in Gucci and her kids clothes are manky as duck!
Priorities Sue!!! 🖕🖕
Here’s a tip sue. Tk max have some lovely thick kids coats in . I got my younger ones from there, all under £50 too . Also just throw it in your expensive washer.

Reactions: 12
What's wrong with one Santa trip a year, like most people? When will these idiots realise that such things stop becoming special when you do it all the flaming time!
And I wonder how the older kids feel. When they were young, there was no money, no social media and no fans to impress. I bet they didn't get taken to see any Santas.

Sue always loves the youngest and instantly transfers her affection once there's yet another new baby. She realises that the cute little ones, not the mouthy underachieving teenagers, are what gets her more followers, and therefore gets her more freebies, TV shows and cash. But it won't be long before there are no cute little ones.

Reactions: 16
I know right. You go all the way to Lapland to see the real Santa, make a big thing of telling your kids it's the real Santa, yet still drag them to see several others too. Why?! Kids are going to be bored at best and at worst very very confused.

Sorry but only regular people see Father Christmas only once. If you’re a gazillionaire because you work very hard in your pie shop, you get to see him at least 3 times. Sue is a person that does everything in multiples. As long as someone else is paying obvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It would be nice to see the older kids helping out at the Christ Church Night Shelter over Christmas and New Year. Morecambe Food Bank, West End Impact, Eggcup and Morecambe Homeless Action are crying out for volunteers all year round, not just for a Christmas meal in September that'll look good on the TV.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
And I wonder how the older kids feel. When they were young, there was no money, no social media and no fans to impress. I bet they didn't get taken to see any Santas.

Sue always loves the youngest and instantly transfers her affection once there's yet another new baby. She realises that the cute little ones, not the mouthy underachieving teenagers, are what gets her more followers, and therefore gets her more freebies, TV shows and cash. But it won't be long before there are no cute little ones.
The children are nothing but cash cows. It's disgusting.

Reactions: 14
I can't stop thinking about the photo of the baby on the sledge in those bloody shoes and a pair of socks. Even her hat was just for show and no practical use whatsoever. She must have been absolutely frozen. We saw the same a few months ago when they had her sat outside in the garden in a cold wind with no coat on.
Shocking neglect from parents running round in designer clothing.
Why social services have never been involved I don't know. Surely the kids to adult ratio in that household is a safeguarding issue for starters, not to mention the fire hazards in that house.
How any daft simpleton can think they're a lovely family is beyond me, and that's coming from someone who is very laid back in their parenting style.

Reactions: 31
I can't stop thinking about the photo of the baby on the sledge in those bloody shoes and a pair of socks. Even her hat was just for show and no practical use whatsoever. She must have been absolutely frozen. We saw the same a few months ago when they had her sat outside in the garden in a cold wind with no coat on.
Why social services have never been involved I don't know. Surely the kids to adult ratio in that household is a safeguarding issue for starters, not to mention the fire hazards in that house.
How any daft simpleton can think they're a lovely family is beyond me, and that's coming from someone who is very laid back in their parenting style.
I am starting to really think that it was all thrown together really quickly. That they just used anything they had rather than buying proper stuff.
Another reason I think the money is running out!!

Reactions: 18
They have a close relationship with their health visitor more than average people would.

I would be very surprised if they haven't got a social worker given their lifestyle etc.

She admitted to her health visitor she couldn't cope

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They have a close relationship with their health visitor more than average people would.

I would be very surprised if they haven't got a social worker given their lifestyle etc.

I haven’t had a hv since my third, and I’ve 8. They come after each one and ask do I need anything and give me their number,and then I only see them at jab clinic

Reactions: 8
I haven’t had a hv since my third, and I’ve 8. They come after each one and ask do I need anything and give me their number,and then I only see them at jab clinic
I think she has WAY more intervention and I'd watched by professionals more than she'd ever admit.

Reactions: 13

How do you know??

Reactions: 2

I have a message where she refered to "our social worker"
The context of the conversation is that we were talking about Nicole & Chris first child and how SS were involved with them. She said that she wanted Chris to bring the baby to live with them or her and Noel to take custody. There is other stuff in the message, would have to be heavily edited to post but its definatly says "our social worker" which at the time I took no notice of.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I have a message where she refered to "our social worker"
The context of the conversation is that we were talking about Nicole & Chris first child and how SS were involved with them. She said that she wanted Chris to bring the baby to live with them or her and Noel to take custody. There is other stuff in the message, would have to be heavily edited to post but its definatly says "our social worker" which at the time I took no notice of.
I guess she would have had one with Chris as she was underage , older if they stuck around because of how immature she is. I bet theres a few health professionals rolling their eyes at the tv ever time they are on. Knowing the truth

Reactions: 13
I guess she would have had one with Chris as she was underage , older if they stuck around because of how immature she is. I bet theres a few health professionals rolling their eyes at the tv ever time they are on. Knowing the truth
But if they were under any kind of register/removed ect I am pretty sure you cant post pics of the kids online or TV.

Reactions: 6
But if they were under any kind of register/removed ect I am pretty sure you cant post pics of the kids online or TV.
I know there’s two registers the child at risk, then a lower one child in need. I wouldn’t be surprised if they aren’t on at need. Because they don’t meet their needs . I think the rules must be different if it’s your own kids .

And if they aren’t the ss are bleeping up again. Dad got underage girl pregnant, lock kids in room. Has a temper. They don’t send kids to school all the time. Pulling the, out for breaks. Older kids have no life as they are bringing up younger ones. the list goes on

Reactions: 10
Just a thought...has there ever been any record of any interviews with Sue’s Mum as to how she coped/ felt at the time when Sue became pregnant at such a young age? If she was adopted, wouldnt Social Services have had a lot of input at that time ? Would it have been considered that she went back into care? Surely Noel would have been interviewed by them? Was she pulled out of school at the time and did she ever go back and complete her education? 🤔🤔

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.