The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aye of course Sue, I'm sure people are messaging you asking... you've definitely not been on tattle..
Yes of course they have lazy Susan because your vlog is so important to YouTube viewing figures. You are just laying low until people forget what you said in the Christmas programme, stand by for loads of backlash, cos you are gonna get it.

Reactions: 9
Didn't they used to have a minibus/people carrier type thing and swapped it for the newer higher end car :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I think they have had that mini bus a while someone local to them on here said they had a mini bus parked out side a few weeks ago?

Reactions: 9
I know they never have enough seats for all the kids and a few times they had to hire a mini bus especially once Ophelia was born. Still remember Noel took him and 9 of the kids out on the tv series last time yet they were in a 7 seater car. I know a few times when they went to the lakes and even Scotland they were around 15 or 16 of them in 2 x 7 seater cars.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 23.05.03.png
Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 23.03.54.png
Screenshot 2021-12-28 at 23.05.03.png

Easter 2019 they had a Ford Transit van which seemed to be like a minibus. I only remember because I remember the ridiculous haul of Easter eggs in the back.

Reactions: 6
Think Noel was after the cayenne. There was a post about the Porsche garage at the lakes a couple of weeks back 🤷🏼‍♀️
The thought of him swanning around in a Porsche Cayenne makes my f’ing blood boil.... enjoy it while you can you Muppet... cant wait until the money pit runs dry and you’ll struggle to afford a Reliant Robin....😡🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Said it before. Porches are for leaders of industry. Not poncy poncy bastards from Morecambe 👌

Edited by Tattle 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So, they have a Range Rover that Sue got for her birthday, a Porsche that Noel has and now a mini bus! bleeping twats

• Heart
Reactions: 8
To the tune of "The Addams family":

They're breedy and they're greedy
Noel is really seedy
They survive off freebies
The Bragford family!

Their house is really tacky
Sue is really wacky
As parents they're so crappy
The Radfraud family!

Yappy, gappy, grabby

Sue is dressed in gucci
She has a baggy coochie
The kids are really moochie
The Radford family!

Noel is really creepy
His face is really freaky
He looks extremely greasy
The Radford family!

Strange
Deranged
The Radford family!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Surely the minions are going to see through all this? No major presents as going to lapland, then we spot the toys that they were struggling to get - expensive toys at that, a VR headset and then they rock up with a brand new mini bus! Who do they think they are kidding!

Reactions: 14
Ugh. Just seen the minibus brag. Meanwhile her kids are dirty and look as though they smell, her hair is greasy and stinky looking and Noel remains the disgusting creep he has always been. Does she only have the one bathroom in that house? That might explain some.of the general grubbiness. Also those kids teeth are dreadful, they need a good brush and a visit to the dentist.

Reactions: 16
Sad really I’d hate the life she has .
she’s the same age as my mum and my mums currently taking time of work and travelling with my father enjoying her late 40s after working since 16 paying her mortgage off and raising me and my siblings. My mum had me young but has always worked and always made time for all four of us. I feel sue has no time for each child and it’s just the oldest looking after the youngest it’s sad for them children they have no life . Sue has no life either her and Noel at that age should be enjoying time together like my parents do yet they still have very young babies . What a sad life that must be. Nothing against those having children in 40s but sue has how many children by time they all leave home she will be how old and not lived her life . Nobody will babysit all those children why her and Noel take a weeks holiday

sad really I’d hate that life
All very lucky... Everyday I pray I can move on... Domestic violence until my mum passed away in 1997. My father in 1998. Genuinely as an only child, I have never ever got a reassuring hug from anyone who even half cares... Yet.... People adore the Radfords.... What a cruel and selfish world we live in....

I am shocked they haven't yet put up a Christmas day vlog. Lazy Susan must be chomping at the bit to put one up to earn some more money to spend.
She can't put one up. She said Lapland was Christmas... And no presents... 😅😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.