The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not bleeping clever, she’s 20 months old and acts very odd for a child of her age. You could have a conversation with my 3 when they were not much older than her. You can NOT possibly fulfil an individual child’s needs with all those goblins.
I know all kids develop at their own pace to an extent but there is a range for what's considered 'normal' and I agree Heidie seems behind for her age based on what we see in vlogs. Also just comparing her to my own 3 as toddlers, none of whom were unusually advanced for their age. I think a fair few of the children have speech delays tbh. Might make Sue feel better to get praise from the fans but it doesn't help those kids in the long run :(
Also I definitely agree the spending has waned a bit, not the bragging though!

Reactions: 9
I see she’s posted a picture of Heidi boasting how clever she is with the words she’s saying. It was recently mentioned on here that she says very little for her age. But Sue has this site blocked so it’s obviously just coincidence.
View attachment 913281
And she is also sitting in one of the cars mentioned here as being MIA,.......... hiiiiiiii Sue how do you dooooo! BLOCKED MY ARSE!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Be interesting to see what gifts they get this year. Last year's gift spending was off the scale 🤦‍♀️
It was bleeping mental!
And all they get is praise off the minions of what good parents they are. Spending like that ain’t good parenting, it’s bleeping obscene!

Reactions: 15
And she is also sitting in one of the cars mentioned here as being MIA,.......... hiiiiiiii Sue how do you dooooo! BLOCKED MY ARSE!
The only thing blocked is Sues Fallopian tubes due to age, sorry thats harsh but very true!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I got my mathematics on once and worked out that if Sue spent just 30 minutes every day interacting one on one with each of her kids living at home that would take nine hours. There is no way that she knows a damn thing about any of those kids as individuals. What they're afraid of, what they hope for, what's worrying them, what they're sad about. Not even what their school day was like.

In many ways the Radford kids suffer the same alienation and isolation that kids in institutions suffer. There is no adult there for them, to reassure them, to set limitations, to offer support or advice or most importantly to listen to them. No wonder they're feral. They haven't been brought up. They've been thrown into a crowd and expected to get up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Just watched the advent vlog and I can’t get over the bragging and how ungrateful they are as a family. I wonder how the older ones (Chris and Sophie) feel to be watching their grabby younger siblings. Hardly a thanks to be heard. And where was the need for Xmas crackers when unveiling the advent calendars. What a waste. Their carbon footprint must be off the scale!

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Has there been an update about the garden after the storm? Wondering if all that crap ends up in a skip?

Reactions: 9
I don't believe for ONE minute they made those decorations. They were gifted. I bet.

Noel going "HOME MADE...." 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 ITS OKAY WE DONT BELIEVE YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The first page of this thread has screenshots of the text and her sneaky bump pic if you're interested!

We've speculated Sue being pregnant a few times but this time I have a feeling she really could be. I suppose they could be acting quiet/odd due to filming and she could be looking different due to hormones and menopause, but I won't be at all surprised if she's putting her body through another risky pregnancy. Poor Heidie will be even more lost now, not to mention the "older" ones. Those poor kids. They all deserve more love and one-on-one attention WITHOUT a vlog camera between them and their parents.
Ooo I'll definitely look at the page i know they're announcing something on the show!

Reactions: 4
It's such a shame that they're content to waste massive sums of money on things which are so trivial. That money, inheritance or earned, could have been put to much better use for the kids futures

Reactions: 13
Loool I don’t know how I found this, I made an account to comment about little Arthur, this is hilarious I never knew anyone knew the ins and outs of the Radford fam 😂 fascinating 🤣 and why is she called Lazy Susan 🤣🤣 can someone fill me in lol

Reactions: 4
Loool I don’t know how I found this, I made an account to comment about little Arthur, this is hilarious I never knew anyone knew the ins and outs of the Radford fam 😂 fascinating 🤣 and why is she called Lazy Susan 🤣🤣 can someone fill me in lol
Because she's always chillin with a coffee 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because all she does is shop ,noel seems to do practically everything cooking,taking half the kids to school,works the pie shop...when he can be arsed lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can have all the money in the world but I’d rarther sleep in peace and not have a thousand kids running round my house all day . I mean the holidays and everything else does she even enjoy them . They hardly get just time together like weekends away without kids , no amount of money would have me swap lives with that lot . 😂😂🙄

• Heart
She can have all the money in the world but I’d rarther sleep in peace and not have a thousand kids running round my house all day . I mean the holidays and everything else does she even enjoy them . They hardly get just time together like weekends away without kids , no amount of money would have me swap lives with that lot . 😂😂🙄
Exactly. She hasn't a clue what the kids are up to most of the time either. I stupidly watched the greediness of the advent calendar vlog, I mean waking the kids up, there's about 3 of them in one bunk bed, and various ones in other people's beds. If they had a night fire, how would they know where each kid was? Plus Phoebe is way too young to be in a top bunk. She is such a lazy parent, has so many kids she has completely lost control. They shout and scream, life in that house is so chaotic the kids must feel unsafe.

• Heart
The house was chaotic in the advent vlog. I’m not sure how any of them can hear themselves think. God help anyone who wants 1/2 hour peace to have a read or just some quiet time

• Sad
Last year when they did all their spending they spent loads on outdoor Christmas decorations but we haven’t seen them this year so they defo in the skip. Why don’t they look after things? We had many of our decorations and ornaments for years.

Reactions: 15
Exactly. She hasn't a clue what the kids are up to most of the time either. I stupidly watched the greediness of the advent calendar vlog, I mean waking the kids up, there's about 3 of them in one bunk bed, and various ones in other people's beds. If they had a night fire, how would they know where each kid was? Plus Phoebe is way too young to be in a top bunk. She is such a lazy parent, has so many kids she has completely lost control. They shout and scream, life in that house is so chaotic the kids must feel unsafe.
Kinda put the whole bedtime story routine into question again doesn’t it.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.