The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she donates and talks about it, her fans 😂 might too. So in a way it’s good .
Yeah but we all know Sue does not do anything just to raise awareness. Everything is a personal brag for a virtual pat on the back.

Sharing a link on her social media site to a toy appeal at Christmas would be great. She would't need to explicitly say they've donated, it would be pretty obvious but the intention of sharing would clearly be to raise awareness. Posting a pic of a massive cheap toy haul saying "look at all of this we're donating to under privileged kids" is just begging for "well done hun you're so generous" praise from the minions.

There are ways of doing things and history would suggest Sue definitely shares for the virtual pats on the back rather than to raise awareness and encourage others to donate.

It's like when they share donation amounts online whenever they post about an appeal. It's pretty vulgar when you think about it. Nobody needs to share how much they've donated to encourage others to do so too. It's all for show.

Reactions: 12
I had a quick add up of the advent calendars that I could see and even checked online so was as accurate as it could be and it came in at almost £800. Pure waste and a gross display of wealth. Failed to hear a thanks from any of the kids
And my mum won’t even buy me a £2 one😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah but we all know Sue does not do anything just to raise awareness. Everything is a personal brag for a virtual pat on the back.

Sharing a link on her social media site to a toy appeal at Christmas would be great. She would't need to explicitly say they've donated, it would be pretty obvious but the intention of sharing would clearly be to raise awareness. Posting a pic of a massive cheap toy haul saying "look at all of this we're donating to under privileged kids" is just begging for "well done hun you're so generous" praise from the minions.

There are ways of doing things and history would suggest Sue definitely shares for the virtual pats on the back rather than to raise awareness and encourage others to donate.

It's like when they share donation amounts online whenever they post about an appeal. It's pretty vulgar when you think about it. Nobody needs to share how much they've donated to encourage others to do so too. It's all for show.
Its like their best friends daughter is going through alot with cancer ect, why has she never even put up a link to a childrens cancer charity or when tilly has been at alder hay, they have a charity too.
She has a platform to do alot of good, but instead she uses it to inflate her own ego.

On another note, I watched the last vlog. Mostly on mute, omg those kids are feral. Ophelia but no Millie. And noticed that Sues filling out a little, possibly got her way. Someone local told me to watch out for a 2nd announcement, Millie being the 1st!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Its like their best friends daughter is going through alot with cancer ect, why has she never even put up a link to a childrens cancer charity or when tilly has been at alder hay, they have a charity too.
She has a platform to do alot of good, but instead she uses it to inflate her own ego.

On another note, I watched the last vlog. Mostly on mute, omg those kids are feral. Ophelia but no Millie. And noticed that Sues filling out a little, possibly got her way. Someone local told me to watch out for a 2nd announcement, Millie being the 1st!
Sue pregnant again?? 😱😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Wouldn't surprise me tbh, though I was really hoping for all the kids sakes that Heidie would be the last. She really just can't let go of being a mum to a newborn and get that same joy from being a nan, it's sad...

Reactions: 19
I'm just catching up on their North Pole vlog. The pure indulgence of this family is ridiculous. Noel gets a £100 gin advent calendar, Sue gets a £60 one, Ellie and Katie get £80, the rest of the kids get rubbish. I have never seen such disappointed looks on faces. £80 for one calendar would feed a family for a week. Anyone notice Sue has a new diamond wedding ring. She used to have just a plain gold band, but watching her shove chocolate in her gob, she's got a diamond encrusted one now to go with her ridiculously expensive ring twatman bought her last Christmas. Hope she chokes on her chocolates greedy ungrateful family.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I seen the clip of the advent calendar and they’re mostly Lego from what I saw they’re like £20+ each and she has so many kids to get utter madness 😳 my son was made up with his 79p paw patrol calendar from Aldi 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I've really come to dislike the radfords,I used to like them ashamed to say now but they don't do anything it's the same stuff all the time repeated even if they have another baby it's still the same old same old again.

Reactions: 13
When she was handing out the calendars I think I heard 2 kids say thank you. Not one of the younger one's said it. That's one of the first things I taught my 2 when they took something "ta" simple to learn. 🙄🙄

I find it crazy how wasteful they are. At a time when most of us are thinking more about the environment and reducing our waste they’re out here buying insane advent calendars with crazy amounts of waste. I’ve made sure I bought all recyclable wrapping paper and gift bags this year.. it’s only a little step but it all helps!

Reactions: 17
I see she’s posted a picture of Heidi boasting how clever she is with the words she’s saying. It was recently mentioned on here that she says very little for her age. But Sue has this site blocked so it’s obviously just coincidence.
31A875FF-997B-445B-A3DE-6CBD4193E067.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The spelling and grammar in that last story are atrocious. I know social media is not an English exam and mistakes generally don’t bother me at all. My god, that’s not autocorrect or quick typing; she really is just thick. Perhaps if Heidie really is her last baby, Sue can go back to year 9 and pick up where she left off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm just catching up on their North Pole vlog. The pure indulgence of this family is ridiculous. Noel gets a £100 gin advent calendar, Sue gets a £60 one, Ellie and Katie get £80, the rest of the kids get rubbish. I have never seen such disappointed looks on faces. £80 for one calendar would feed a family for a week. Anyone notice Sue has a new diamond wedding ring. She used to have just a plain gold band, but watching her shove chocolate in her gob, she's got a diamond encrusted one now to go with her ridiculously expensive ring twatman bought her last Christmas. Hope she chokes on her chocolates greedy ungrateful family.
Why would you even bother with advent calendars for adults when you’ve all those kids?
I’ve never had one in my life.
They weren’t a thing when I was a kid (I’m old) I got chocolate ones for my kids when they were little and my grandchildren now get one, that’s enough for me.
Time Sue & Noel grew the duck up.

Reactions: 13
Three things I took from the Flog

The kids show no appreciation because they are used to being spoilt rotten. Caspar seemed overwhelmed.
Surely breakfast and get ready for school first. The advent calanders could have been neatly displayed on the breakfast bar behind the table. How they didn’t spill milkshake and syrup over £80 worth of calanders ripping into them with mucky paws. It’s too much going on all at once.
Notice how none of the banana was touched- the kids went to school with a sugar laden breakfast.
Did anybody notice Archie slap one of the dogs REALLY hard in Sues bedroom? That dog could snap at any point. Sue and Noel said NOTHING.
Finally the expense is AppAULIng. Advent calanders, balloons, it’s all too much. Poor Ohfeelia had nothing from her grandparents then? Also Hidie had a possible choking hazard whilst eating food.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Poor Casper was like a rabbit caught in the headlights. Such a shame, she really needs to consider his needs more. He found the whole thing totally overwhelming 😞

He needs some 1-1 parenting input pronto. He’s just lost in the crowd.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.