The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she’s posted a picture of Heidi boasting how clever she is with the words she’s saying. It was recently mentioned on here that she says very little for her age. But Sue has this site blocked so it’s obviously just coincidence.
View attachment 913281
She’s not bleeping clever, she’s 20 months old and acts very odd for a child of her age. You could have a conversation with my 3 when they were not much older than her. You can NOT possibly fulfil an individual child’s needs with all those goblins.

Reactions: 20
Millie pregnant???
It’s not been announced but a screenshot of a text was accidentally uploaded with the christening photos and then quickly deleted on Instagram. It was from a person called Jeff which we believe is a nickname for Millie in one of her sisters phones. It was saying she was pregnant with a boy and sue wasn’t happy and Millie wasn’t going to be treated like she was with Ophelia. It also said that she wasn’t announcing it yet as she didn’t want her family to get back lash. It also implied she had moved out and that something had been taken from a wardrobe. Millie then posted a pic with her boyfriend while her family was away in Lapland and you can clearly see she is pregnant. Millie seems to have moved back in but she’s still not announced it.

Reactions: 12
It’s not been announced but a screenshot of a text was accidentally uploaded with the christening photos and then quickly deleted on Instagram. It was from a person called Jeff which we believe is a nickname for Millie in one of her sisters phones. It was saying she was pregnant with a boy and sue wasn’t happy and Millie wasn’t going to be treated like she was with Ophelia. It also said that she wasn’t announcing it yet as she didn’t want her family to get back lash. It also implied she had moved out and that something had been taken from a wardrobe. Millie then posted a pic with her boyfriend while her family was away in Lapland and you can clearly see she is pregnant. Millie seems to have moved back in but she’s still not announced it.
Thank you for your response

Reactions: 7
Millie pregnant???
The first page of this thread has screenshots of the text and her sneaky bump pic if you're interested!

We've speculated Sue being pregnant a few times but this time I have a feeling she really could be. I suppose they could be acting quiet/odd due to filming and she could be looking different due to hormones and menopause, but I won't be at all surprised if she's putting her body through another risky pregnancy. Poor Heidie will be even more lost now, not to mention the "older" ones. Those poor kids. They all deserve more love and one-on-one attention WITHOUT a vlog camera between them and their parents.

Reactions: 13
I turned that vlog off after a couple of minutes. She’s bland and uninspiring and I find her wooden tbh. Would she have vlogged the advent calendars if they were the 2 pound dairy milk variety? No one likes a show off.

Reactions: 19
When she was handing out the calendars I think I heard 2 kids say thank you. Not one of the younger one's said it. That's one of the first things I taught my 2 when they took something "ta" simple to learn. 🙄🙄
my daughter has totally surpassed the thankyous and now gives a sarcastic “you’re welcome” to anyone else not saying it. Including grownups that don’t thank us for walking on the road to let them pass. She’s 6 and totally my daughter 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I did think in one of the trips in their van a few months back Sue had a bump and when I mentioned it on insta her fans all jumped on like paw patrol saying its gas or the middle age spread if she has another one I wouldn't be surprised they are extremely selfish sadly and no longer relatable

She definitely has a pouch but hard to tell as in the vlog with red Christmas jumper on she doesn't look pregnant to me, however in the recent vlog where she wears black hoodie and vlogs herself in the mirror of her wardrobe, she does. Of course after 23 pregnancies and her age+ eating crap, she will have some belly fat. But you never know with Sue..

Reactions: 10
She definitely has a pouch but hard to tell as in the vlog with red Christmas jumper on she doesn't look pregnant to me, however in the recent vlog where she wears black hoodie and vlogs herself in the mirror of her wardrobe, she does. Of course after 23 pregnancies and her age+ eating crap, she will have some belly fat. But you never know with Sue..
I think shes a little fuller in the face which does happen when preg. She still looks gaunt, with sunken eyes but I think its the cheeks.

I dunno if the person was talking about Sue, to be fair there are lots of the older kids that are of age (and I dont mean over 13) that have significant others, Katie has a BF who appears to stay over. Sophie? Chloe seams in a stable relationship? One of the boys girlfriends?
All I know is that she told me stuff before and someone worked out who it was from and they got alot of tit for it so she is worried about saying too much.

Reactions: 6
I think shes a little fuller in the face which does happen when preg. She still looks gaunt, with sunken eyes but I think its the cheeks.

I dunno if the person was talking about Sue, to be fair there are lots of the older kids that are of age (and I dont mean over 13) that have significant others, Katie has a BF who appears to stay over. Sophie? Chloe seams in a stable relationship? One of the boys girlfriends?
All I know is that she told me stuff before and someone worked out who it was from and they got alot of tit for it so she is worried about saying too much.
Im new here,did you used to be friends with sue personally?

Reactions: 3
I think it would be extremely selfish for her to get knocked up at her age, it’s an obstetric disaster waiting to happen. Of course none of that matters to Sue. As long as she’s heaps of gushing likes and admiration she couldn’t care less.

Braggy, selfish witch

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes there are a few of us on here who spoke to her personally and she treated like tit.
Really doesn't surprise me,tbh she seems the sort of "friend" that would dispose of you easily if you didn't go along with her way of thought or way of life...

Reactions: 16
The Christening was a very last minute thing too. It was arrange very quickly and I suspect just for filming because they rest of their life is so boring.

Hence people didnt have appropriate clothing.

The Christening was a very last minute thing too. It was arrange very quickly and I suspect just for filming because they rest of their life is so boring.

Hence people didnt have appropriate clothing.
This doesn’t make sense though as she buys so much stuff from Next she surely has a Next account and they do next day delivery. Even if not, she doesn’t work, surely she could pop to Next/Zara/Tesco even and get better outfits than they were wearing!

Reactions: 9
This doesn’t make sense though as she buys so much stuff from Next she surely has a Next account and they do next day delivery. Even if not, she doesn’t work, surely she could pop to Next/Zara/Tesco even and get better outfits than they were wearing!
That next account it run up to its limit, she buys all the labels off of there, thigs like the hunter wellies.

As much as they are putting the vlogs up showing their bragging, I think much of it is paid for by the TV company, Lapland, 2x trips to alton towers which will be edited as 1 because they couldnt get the footage in 1 day, christening.
Sue is making subtle little remarks like saying the garden centre is expensive, wasnt expensive last year when they splashed out, this year the spending has defiantly slowed down, even the pile of christmas tat is on the cheaper side. And back to shopping in Primark, wouldnt have been the case last year, when was the last time she showed a Zara haul? Or an excessive takeaway?
The advent calendars could be on credit, she has to do things like like that because she chasing last year when they had excess spends, now its running out but they have gotta keep face. I know for sure they got a lump sum of money in the Late Summer of 2019 and thats where the excessive spending started, and to me it looks to be running out, just a shame that it was obviously a decent amount of money and they have very little to show for it.

She normally starts wearing the branded black hoodies if she's pregnant to hide it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.