The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't live at home anymore but my mum buys me and my brother a easter egg and does our stocking it's just a tradition,I'm not a radford fan hence being here but personally don't see problem with her doing that.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ha ha, oops oh dear! Bet that comment is deleted pretty quickly. I still find it really odd that they very obviously went away and other than the airport shot they have not mentioned a dicky bird since.

Reactions: 16
Right The STAR of channels 5 series 22 brats and counting uses 70 roll of wrapping paper .The Radfords are finacially supported by their pie shop iusiness ,They GET some money through BRAND PARTNERSHIP ON SOCIAL MEDIA but most of their money comes from their PIES BUSINESS That serves HEATHY PIES ACCROSS the uk ,i would love to find a healthy pie
I don't know why they don't just put the presents unwrapped in a sack for each child. It would take the pressure off all that wrapping, wasted paper and the poor kid wouldn't have them breathing down its neck whilst they struggled to open them quickly for the vlog.

Reactions: 18
I don't know why they don't just put the presents unwrapped in a sack for each child. It would take the pressure off all that wrapping, wasted paper and the poor kid wouldn't have them breathing down its neck whilst they struggled to open them quickly for the vlog.
Because its not very good content is it?

Everything they do is for filming or likes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dec 1st they normally do a Christmas breakfast of pancakes and crepes and other sugar shop bought stuff despite Noel being a baker. They then give out their advent calendars I am guessing this year it will be the same.
Also I haven’t seen the train they got last year under the tree. Is that already in the skip?

Reactions: 13
I don't live at home anymore but my mum buys me and my brother a easter egg and does our stocking it's just a tradition,I'm not a radford fan hence being here but personally don't see problem with her doing that.
I'm not dissing them for buying their adult children an Easter Egg or doing them a stocking (although it does seem bizarre they do it for their adult children but not their grandchildren) I'm just saying the photos are just for show. They don't live there, what's the point in displaying these things in their house if not for social media likes?

Look at us, we've had 22 children! Look at all the eggs/stockings etc! Yeah, nobody cares Sue...

Reactions: 14
So they work hard in the bakery and for their media company and also filming. To be honest I’ve never seen sue do any hard work. Noel does the bakery, he edits the vlogs and cooks the food etc. all sue does is washing and chilling with a coffee and shop for more tat.

Attachments

• Haha
Ha ha, oops oh dear! Bet that comment is deleted pretty quickly. I still find it really odd that they very obviously went away and other than the airport shot they have not mentioned a dicky bird since.
Far from deleting, Sue has actually reacted with a heart. Which leads me to think that, although she obviously wasn't allowed to officially reveal where Channel 5 paid for them to go, she's ok with someone else inadvertently revealing and is desperate for people to see this comment and respond with wows, can't wait to see pics, I'm so jealous etc... and yet 20 hours later not a single other person has responded to this comment 😂

Let’s have ourselves an influencer pity party.
View attachment 893688
The sad thing is, I think Sue actually believes this crap. She sees exploitating her children as 'work'.

We work hard being filmed by other people while we enjoy luxurious freebie after freebie. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Now let’s be fair here girls, she does work hard. How she manages to order and collect McDonald’s for 20 people is beyond me and let’s not forget the 345 Barney bear wrappers she has to undo daily. Then there’s the laying flat on her back for Noel every evening. She never rests.
The woman is a modern day hero. #bemoresue

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She tells someone else off for saying that the mattress people should give the mattresses to more deserving people 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Let’s have ourselves an influencer pity party.
View attachment 893688
Never a truer word spoken, anything but hard work for you Mrs Bragford. We don’t see you rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in. You don’t have to exploit your children like you do, it’s your bloody choice.You should take that bloody camera and shove it where the sun don’t shine you dried up old hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So they work hard in the bakery and for their media company and also filming. To be honest I’ve never seen sue do any hard work. Noel does the bakery, he edits the vlogs and cooks the food etc. all sue does is washing and chilling with a coffee and shop for more tat.
Lazy Susan only knows about 1 hard thing, and it certainly isn't a days work

Dec 1st they normally do a Christmas breakfast of pancakes and crepes and other sugar shop bought stuff despite Noel being a baker. They then give out their advent calendars I am guessing this year it will be the same.
Also I haven’t seen the train they got last year under the tree. Is that already in the skip?
That train broke the day it was bought, Noel said it was only a cheap thing ( it was £40) and because it was so cheap he couldn't be bothered to take it back to the shop so he chucked it away and they never replaced it.

• Wow
  • Angry
They are so bleeping thick. Smokey bacon in their pies, it’s smoked bacon you half wits.!!!!!!

Lazy Susan only knows about 1 hard thing, and it certainly isn't a days work

That train broke the day it was bought, Noel said it was only a cheap thing ( it was £40) and because it was so cheap he couldn't be bothered to take it back to the shop so he chucked it away and they never replaced it.
No they had another one after that but like everything else it will be smashed now.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.