The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know further back it’s been speculated about them going to Lapland. Looking through the tele magazine today and come across the programme which will be on and it says thats where they went
Christmas Special
Summary
A festive special following Noel and Sue Radford and their children on the ultimate Yuletide getaway to Lapland. They ride across the snowfields of Finland on a reindeer sleigh, have a go driving snowmobiles, and check out the wonder of the Northern Lights before the kids get a chance to meet Father Christmas
Will love to see how they work the snowmobiles....I looked at taking my kids to Lapland and doing this was top of the wish list but it's literally one child to a over 18 per snowmobile so we wouldn't have enough adult to child ratio.......no doubt those rules don't apply to the Radfords though

Reactions: 7
I can already foresee the Christmas flog - Lazy Susan sat on her fat arse cackling over something that isn’t funny.
Creepy Noel shoving pigs in blankets in the oven 🤢
Paper plates with workhouse portions.
Sophie opening a chavvy handbag.
Chloe looking like a RuPaul dragrace drop out.
Sue on the Prosecco with the girls.
Boys on the lager - not Luke he’ll be on the Prosecco with Millie!
Kids opening plastic tat one after another with zero appreciation. Casper crying, looking lost cos he can fine his pile!
Bonus point for Sue wrapping Noel a Hugo Boss T-Shirt/Hoodie and a used pregnancy test that’s positive 🤢.
Excess food and plastic tat to rot in the garden until summer!
The youngest babies choking on wrapping paper and the older girls trying to deal with it while sue carries on filming same as last year

• Wow
Reactions: 15
They didn't even acknowledge Maxs birthday until last night when someone asked on Instagram, then all lazy Susan did was put a photo of a tree up saying Max had a lovely day thank you. Guess Max doesn't make them as much money as some of the others, so isn't worth a mention.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
They don't seem to do any research on what toys to get. The crystal sets are the most boring science experiment. Sue says Max has done it but luke says "they're fun anyway". She kept saying he "had that one before". Past tense, like it's been thrown away. Why not research some quality sets, some books to go with it. Even a science subscription box would be cheaper than all that tat.
The toys are all close ended. No open ended play. There are so many blogs about the best toys that lats kids for years and yet they're buying the flashy stuff that they get bored of in 2 seconds. Nothing that helps them reach the next stage of development.
Yes, I must admit that I noticed their toys don’t seem to be very inspired. With all those children, how come they don’t pass things down?

Reactions: 14
The youngest babies choking on wrapping paper and the older girls trying to deal with it while sue carries on filming same as last year
Sue cackling!
The finger pointing at everything just incase we missed what a fab parent she is and how hard they work to get it all!

Reactions: 12
They didn't even acknowledge Maxs birthday until last night when someone asked on Instagram, then all lazy Susan did was put a photo of a tree up saying Max had a lovely day thank you. Guess Max doesn't make them as much money as some of the others, so isn't worth a mention.
How old is Max? Is he the child who was born after the baby they lost?

Reactions: 2
Whaat you can’t see though is Noel and all the older boys hiding behind those trees 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Even worse, she didn't put up the photo of the tree herself- she's just reposted someone elses story wishing Max a happy birthday. I don't even think they know that person, it looks like a random teenage fan who made more effort to post for Max than his own parents! She couldn't even make the effort to post a story for him with a simple birthday message 🙄 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I noticed they never vlog his birthday either like they do the others - weird. They didn't last year or this year.

Reactions: 10
I noticed they never vlog his birthday either like they do the others - weird. They didn't last year or this year.
Ah, I’ve just realised that Max is their child who has an autism diagnosis. He might not be able to cope with a lot of fuss about his birthday and vlogging.

Reactions: 9
Ah, I’ve just realised that Max is their child who has an autism diagnosis. He might not be able to cope with a lot of fuss about his birthday and vlogging.
I think there’s a fair few of those kids with varying degrees of autism.

this is true and he’s about 12/13?
that’s a hard age where they are self conscious.
But surely Sue has at least 1 photo of her son she could post with a Happy Birthday Message rather than forgetting and reposting a fans.

I think there’s a fair few of those kids with varying degrees of autism.
I don’t think it’s just Autism, it’s varying degrees of developmental delays.
Reminds me of kids from orphanages where they are given that basics and left without real one on one time.

I’m autistic and I picked up on Max’s autism because the way he speaks is different. A lot of the other children do appear much younger than they really are though - it’s quite sad. It won’t have been possible for them to develop into fully functioning, independent people.

Reactions: 11
this is true and he’s about 12/13?
that’s a hard age where they are self conscious.
But surely Sue has at least 1 photo of her son she could post with a Happy Birthday Message rather than forgetting and reposting a fans.

I don’t think it’s just Autism, it’s varying degrees of developmental delays.
Reminds me of kids from orphanages where they are given that basics and left without real one on one time.
Absolutely. They all seem behind with speech,and delayed development.

Reactions: 9
He was 13 yesterday, now a teenager and they neglected to mention it!
There again, on last years birthday his presents were wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper!
It’s like no real effort was made at all.

• Sad
  • Wow
He was 13 yesterday, now a teenager and they neglected to mention it!
There again, on last years birthday his presents were wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper!
It’s like no real effort was made at all.
There is a birthday even closer to Christmas in my house and I have always gone all out to make it more special because of this, its far too easy to loose it in the excitement of Christmas but shops still sell birthday cards and wrapping paper at this time of year.
Its not hard.

Max loves the camera. Whenever Sue or Noel are talking to the camera, Max is always bobbing his head into shot saying hi or interrupting what one of them is saying.

Reactions: 13
Max loves the camera. Whenever Sue or Noel are talking to the camera, Max is always bobbing his head into shot saying hi or interrupting what one of them is saying.
Isn't that Oscar who always wanna speak?
To be fair I started mixing them up, last time when Archie was sleeping in Sue's bed I thought it was Casper or Oscar as those 2 boys are tiny and Archie is growing big. They all look too similar to me..

Reactions: 8
I know further back it’s been speculated about them going to Lapland. Looking through the tele magazine today and come across the programme which will be on and it says thats where they went
Christmas Special
Summary
A festive special following Noel and Sue Radford and their children on the ultimate Yuletide getaway to Lapland. They ride across the snowfields of Finland on a reindeer sleigh, have a go driving snowmobiles, and check out the wonder of the Northern Lights before the kids get a chance to meet Father Christmas
Yeah one of their Minions already outed them a couple of weeks ago on a fb post saying how lovely it was to see them out there 😂

To be honest Sue clearly didn't mind as she left a heart reaction, rather than deleting it. I think she was desperate to share where they'd been, she just wasn't allowed to officially announce it because it's all paid for by Channel 5 for their Christmas special 'surprise'.

Yeah cos these chavs really deserved yet another free holiday didn't they? 🙄😡

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Casper always tries to speak but no one listens and Sue can’t wait for him to be quiet, she doesn’t even listen to him.

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.