The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't get enraged on the kid's behalf like some on here do when Sue doesn't wish one of her teens a happy birthday or vlog it. I would assume (hope), given their age, it's because they've asked her not to.

Yes Max did use to love the camera but I've noticed him far far less over the past year, since going to Secondary school. Tillie is starting to withdraw more from it too. I can't blame them, I can only imagine how embarrassing it must be being at Secondary when you come from that family. I remember Millie saying years back that the kids at school called her mum "Baby Cannon" (and I imagine that's the mildest, I'm sure plenty more is said that can't be repeated on camera).

Who can blame them if they do request she doesn't single them out for attention on social media once they reach an age where self-consciousness and insecurities are at their worst?

No excuse for Christmas paper to wrap birthday gifts though, that's totally thoughtless. Like it's less special or even inconvenient to have a birthday at this time of year. I'm sure Sophie's is soon too so they've had years and years of dealing with December birthdays. Plus Noel of course on Christmas Eve (and now grandson Leo who was born on his birthday). I bet Sue doesn't wrap Noel's gifts up in Christmas paper.

Reactions: 18
If Millie is pregnant and they are trying to hide it then they are making it obvious in the way that Millie filmed always hiding the bottom half

Also I've noticed recently that Tillie is really starting to look like Millie, a bit like how Max and Oscar are basically lookalikes

Reactions: 12
If he doesn't want a photo posted or a big deal made about his birthday that makes sense as he's at that age now, but it's not like Sue to respect her kids wishes and care about exploiting them. She still could have posted her own story with a blank background, reposting someone else's is extremely low effort. Ophelia isn't their child and she got far more attention on her birthday than most of their children get.

Now we've spoken about it here we can expect a post from Sue saying that she respected Max's wishes for no big birthday post but he got spoiled off camera and she definitely loves the forgotten middle boys just as much as the littlest girls. Just a coincidence of course, because she has Tattle blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If he doesn't want a photo posted or a big deal made about his birthday that makes sense as he's at that age now, but it's not like Sue to respect her kids wishes and care about exploiting them. She still could have posted her own story with a blank background, reposting someone else's is extremely low effort. Ophelia isn't their child and she got far more attention on her birthday than most of their children get.

Now we've spoken about it here we can expect a post from Sue saying that she respected Max's wishes for no big birthday post but he got spoiled off camera and she definitely loves the forgotten middle boys just as much as the littlest girls. Just a coincidence of course, because she has Tattle blocked 😂
I guess I just don't understand the massive importance some people on here place on social media birthday posts. Myself and my own family and friends wish each other happy birthday in person, or via the phone if we can't see each other in person. I don't feel the need to post it all over social media, as if that's the only way to prove you love someone? (Don't even get me started on generic celebrations such as Mothers Day, which to be honest can be downright painful days for many, and yet they have to put up with scrolling through hundreds of posts on social media of people trying to prove how much they love their mum or kids 🤢 ).

Sure, Sue goes ott for the little ones, she knows what rakes in the most likes/comments, and sure she's hardly the most private person in the world, but if her older kids do ask her not to post anything it's only right to respect that. Given how public she usually is about everything, I would guess that a request for privacy on the kid's part is the most logical explanation for why she doesn't often post about the older ones (individually, on their birthday etc). Otherwise she'd be all over it like a rash, like she is with everything else braggy/social media related.

It's like the almighty fuss that was made on here when she didn't post happy birthday to Chloe on social media in the summer. Omg they must have fallen out! Or she just wished her happy birthday in person? 🙄

The way some go on on here you'd think it's a case of if it's not on social media it didn't happen.

Reactions: 9
I dont think Birthday posts on social media are important but I do think if you do it for one you have to do it for all.

Its not the actual post but the inconsistency between the preferred/exploited kids compared to those who are just allowed to fall into the background.

Reactions: 25
I dont think Birthday posts on social media are important but I do think if you do it for one you have to do it for all.

Its not the actual post but the inconsistency between the preferred/exploited kids compared to those who are just allowed to fall into the background.
I agree to an extent, if the children are all in a similar age range, but she has kids spanning 3 decades so it's understandable their birthdays will be marked differently, depending on age. And if some ask her not to make a fuss does that mean she shouldn't make a fuss of the ones who don't mind having their birthday vlogged or splashed all over social media? Or that she shouldn't respect their wishes because she posts for others so needs to appear 'fair'?

Sue can he criticised for an awful lot but this is something that I personally don't see as a big deal.

The favouritism does come out still, in the type of cake they get, or the way they celebrate. Some get a big day out to mark their birthday, others it just appears to be a normal day with nothing especially different happening, often linked to the time of year (for example Phoebe's is the start of the summer holidays so they always go away and make and extra big fuss of her, Tillie's is around Bank Holiday so is often linked to a trip away, Bonnie's will probably always be linked to fireworks and Heidie's the Easter holidays etc). I agree that apparent difference in treatment isn't good at all. However, the social media 'favouritism' can easily be explained as some simply not wanting the fuss as they get older.

Reactions: 4
I can't stand the way Sue just calls every kid who interrupts her monologue to camera " Darlin' ". "What is it Darlin'?" "That's nice darlin'" It's obvious she isn't actually paying them any attention, not even looking at them, doesn't even know which kid it is, is annoyed that they're spoiling her latest boasting extravaganza.

Reactions: 14
Finally an admission on her stories that they went to Lapland.
Knew the bragging cow couldn’t keep it quiet.

Reactions: 8
Bet she wetting herself with glee right now finally been able to brag about it, must have killed her.

But Sue, when is Millie Due?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My grammar isn't always correct,but reading her story I really had to read it 3x to make sense of it ffs lol

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
We know you read here, hi Sue!
Forget about the bragging, when is Millie due?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can't stand the way Sue just calls every kid who interrupts her monologue to camera " Darlin' ". "What is it Darlin'?" "That's nice darlin'" It's obvious she isn't actually paying them any attention, not even looking at them, doesn't even know which kid it is, is annoyed that they're spoiling her latest boasting extravaganza.
Because she forgets the names but then so do I and I only have 8

Reactions: 5
Kids waiting for Santa, Millie waiting for baby to come and Sue waiting for ovulation to give Noel the nod.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just went for a little look in Millie’s Facebook page snd notice it says she is single

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.