The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some things should be kept private, that’s one of them. Sad thing is some people will post absolutely anything for attention. Poor kid.

That’s all I’ve to say.

Reactions: 6
That sounds very unfair

I hope they donate to toys for disadvantaged kids but somehow i doubt it
I think she did last year tbh it was on there blog that's when I was a fan.eurgh hate to say that about them now lol the bloody shame of me lol 😆

Reactions: 5
Buying Heidie a calendar that’s really made for older children due to the small parts in it. 👍🏼 Nice one Sue! PLASTIC PLASTIC PLASTIC. If I wanted a £80 advent calendar I would not be expecting much more pressies at Xmas!!

Reactions: 20
Hallie and heidie were in with Aimee’s bed. Archie was in sues. Phoebe was in with Oscar and Casper. They were all in the top bunk. Sue never knows where half her children are. Imagine if they was a fire and trying to find all the kids.
I watched the beginning of their vlog, then came here straight to say this..why everyone is in another room and bed than where they should be? I wonder how is bedtime- when you're sleepy just find a bed and pass out? Or they migrate during the night? Anyway it is weird. Like feral animals.

Based on the look of the table it could've been Christmas morning..for many kids that would be it, a lego set, a make up bag ect..

Reactions: 10
The Walkers are probably the closest friends they've got at this point and their daughter is battling cancer so Sue posts one Instagram story about her and goes back to complaining about shallow crap like her expensive car breaking down and acting like she's got it so hard, while simultaneously bragging and dropping half a grand on bleeping advent calendars. I'm not saying she needs to start a charity in their name or something but I hope she's supporting her friend. She needs to show more sensitivity not only to those around her but to everyone around the world. If you asked Sue about current issues around the world she'd have no bloody clue. She's wrapped up in her own shallow world

Reactions: 22
I do genuinely wonder how the other kids at the schools feel about the Radford kids with their designer lifestyle and constant trips away. I know there’s poverty all over the UK but it does seem to be particularly bad in that part of Lancashire (I think they’re in the top 10% of deprived areas). Whilst I know there will be many hardworking families in that region doing their very best for their kids, there will be a high percentage of those down the scale that really struggle. To see a local family so tone deaf to their surroundings with their incessant spending and bragging must be such a kick in the guts.
A great many families living in poverty are very hard working. Nothing like a zero hours contract on less than the official minimum hourly rate to keep you simultaneously skint and working your fingers to the bone. There are millions of them in this country ad perpetuating the trope that everyone who is living in poverty must be idle and uneducated is the reason why those numbers keep growing. No one gives a rat's arse about feckless ne'er do wells going without, so let's just keep telling the middle class that all the poor are feckless ne'er do wells.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Those saying it'll be nice to see them donating gifts for underprivileged kids, I'm pretty sure they will. They have each year they've vlogged so far. Trouble is, as with everything with Sue it just turns into a massive brag/ego boost. Look at how many toys we're donating, look how amazing we are etc.

Unlike most people who donate to such schemes, Sue lacks class and can't do so without informing her minions she's done it, with photos of the haul, so they can tell her how amazingly generous she is. No such thing as a selfless good deed in the Radford household, everything is done for social media likes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Those saying it'll be nice to see them donating gifts for underprivileged kids, I'm pretty sure they will. They have each year they've vlogged so far. Trouble is, as with everything with Sue it just turns into a massive brag/ego boost. Look at how many toys we're donating, look how amazing we are etc.

Unlike most people who donate to such schemes, Sue lacks class and can't do so without informing her minions she's done it, with photos of the haul, so they can tell her how amazingly generous she is. No such thing as a selfless good deed in the Radford household, everything is done for social media likes.
If she donates and talks about it, her fans 😂 might too. So in a way it’s good .

Reactions: 6
A great many families living in poverty are very hard working. Nothing like a zero hours contract on less than the official minimum hourly rate to keep you simultaneously skint and working your fingers to the bone. There are millions of them in this country ad perpetuating the trope that everyone who is living in poverty must be idle and uneducated is the reason why those numbers keep growing. No one gives a rat's arse about feckless ne'er do wells going without, so let's just keep telling the middle class that all the poor are feckless ne'er do wells.
That’s the Tory way unfortunately 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I am shocked at how much people really do share on Instagram especially about the horrendous things one of their children needs to go through. Instagram really does have no limits now😂
Overexposing children on Instagram is a huge thing and it's absolutely disgusting....
3 days ago I saw a mom that just lost her 6 year old tragically and unexpectedly and she was broadcasting the thing.
Like woman??? I'm a mom too, if ANYTHING happens to my kids the last thing I think about is looking for a suitable picture and write a text for random IG to see/read.
It's all too much.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Overexposing children on Instagram is a huge thing and it's absolutely disgusting....
3 days ago I saw a mom that just lost her 6 year old tragically and unexpectedly and she was broadcasting the thing.
Like woman??? I'm a mom too, if ANYTHING happens to my kids the last thing I think about is looking for a suitable picture and write a text for random IG to see/read.
It's all too much.
Some people just love the attention. I know people who post literally every detail of their kids life. I feel so sorry for the kids of the parents like this.

Not gonna lie I was half expecting Sue to pipe up that she had. £800odd Gucci advent calendar that is being called a scam containing things like stickers and dust bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Last time they toy "donated" was a very few cheap home bargains toys on TOP of a huge home bargains trolley that was absolutely full of her own things.

It was a total scam. Didn't actually see her pay for the toys either probs dumped at the check out

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Last time they toy "donated" was a very few cheap home bargains toys on TOP of a huge home bargains trolley that was absolutely full of her own things.

It was a total scam. Didn't actually see her pay for the toys either probs dumped at the check out
And the last food bank donation was tax deductable.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
They are taking the piss. They just anger me now.
Thats why they did it online rather than taking actual items to the food bank, money donations with a receipt are tax deductible its why celebrity's donate too.

• Angry
It's laughable that they still have fans defending them cos they 'work soooo hard and deserve it' I think more and more are realising though. I'm actually convinced they still keep their income artificially low to get child benefit and possibly tax credits too. Noel may be creepy but he's not stupid!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.