The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Millie didn’t actual go to the christening as normally Millie is front and centre but I didn’t see any of Millie from the christening. is some rift there? Maybe as her mum and dad sick of paying for and doing everything for Ophelia?

Reactions: 6
Anyone see Milles picture quote " I may be the black sheep of the family but some of the white sheep aren't as white as they seem"
Hmmmm
Hmm 🤔
Wonder if the spoiled entitled one has fallen out of favour?
Perhaps she didn’t like the fuss Sue was making of Chris’s little baby, Ophelia has to be the favourite grandchild according to Millie.
Or perhaps she was made to actually get up with her own child that morning, Sue being too busy getting her own little ones ready for the big day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Come on Millie, spill the goss! 😂

It wouldn't surprise me at all if she stropped off over something and did a tell all one day, she's volatile by nature.

We've always said she'll never move out, but that's assuming the preferential treatment she's use to continues. If it doesn't, she'll be the first to turn on them.

Reactions: 5
This was accidentally posted, looks like a message from millie
Why would anyone 'accidentally' post something? You either mean to post it, or you don't. Whoever posted it, meant to. Just who it is and whether it's true or not (whatever it seems to be about - seems random garbled tit that doesn't even make sense) remains to be seen.

Someone's not going to keep their son secret... it must be about Samson! 😯😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This was accidentally posted, looks like a message from millie
Wow! I wonder what that means?
Is Jeff a boyfriend?
Is Millie pregnant with baby no. 2 (a boy?)
Have clothes been taken and given to the newest baby?
I have questions Sue.

Edit: also “sorry she’s not pregnant”?
Is Sue trying for more babies?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I bleeping called it! Millie would be up the duff again and looks like I'm right. Sooo predictable.

Reactions: 17
the screenshot does seem to be that Millie is pregnant as it says her pregnancy with Ophelia. I wonder if she got pregnant again and now they is a big falling out. Maybe Jeff is Millie’s new bf. It seems sue has the problem and is jealous as she’s not pregnant.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.