The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Opinions yes been a vile mouthed women isn’t an opinion it’s what you are 🤦🏼‍♀️ Imagine if someone was saying these things about your son or daughter. I hope my kids never meet such a vile women. I hope someone smacks you into reality very bleeping hard
To be fair I wouldnt let my daughter talk to people like I have seen her do numerous times on social media.

I wish her well, shes the product of her messed up environment and family values, maybe she can break the mold.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 877526
Looks a bit like Katie's boyfriend to me, but then most teenagers look extremely similiar to me 😂
Oh thank you so much.

That's actually quite a sweet little family picture. I hope they make it work. I've given Millie a bit of stick in the past but the thought of a lass her age with one bairn already and another on the way being dumped on by her mam for daring to find some happiness is bloody awful.

Reactions: 25
I sometimes wonder if Sue took over completely with Ophelia and never gave Millie a look in. I had a schoolfriend who had a baby at 16 and her mum took over all the care of the baby. She never had a say in her upbringing at all and it was the gran the littlun used to run to when she needed anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m surprised sue hasn’t been on to let us know where they are. I know they may be saving it for the tv show or whatever but normally sue can’t help but brag.

Reactions: 12
I’m surprised sue hasn’t been on to let us know where they are. I know they may be saving it for the tv show or whatever but normally sue can’t help but brag.
She will be thinking of what to say after millies post, bet she’s fuming , 😂 Millie is the loud one who sue knows will fight back publicly.

Reactions: 14
I’ve congratulated them on anew baby , on the new vlog 😂 . wonder if they will delete

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't see why Sue would be annoyed with Millie. She's fulfilling her role as chief baby maker perfectly well. Since Sue's out of action forever now. Someone's gotta pick up the slack and keep the adorable newborns coming and the audience enthralled. Don't worry Katie's next then Ellie and on and on.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't see why Sue would be annoyed with Millie. She's fulfilling her role as chief baby maker perfectly well. Since Sue's out of action forever now. Someone's gotta pick up the slack and keep the adorable newborns coming and the audience enthralled. Don't worry Katie's next then Ellie and on and on.
I think it’s because after the stick she got last time she don’t want to live her pregnancy all over social media.
So Sue can’t talk about it.
And because Sue is bitterly jealous that she is dried up now.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s because after the stick she got last time she don’t want to live her pregnancy all over social media.
So Sue can’t talk about it.
And because Sue is bitterly jealous that she is dried up now.
Yeah I'd say shes gotta be feeling the burn of that. She's not the special pregnant one anymore just the granny looking on at how she used to be. Wouldn't be surprised if she pays for IVF or something for one last turn at being pregnant.

Reactions: 13
The person who knows them here doesn't think the photo is the person named in the previous post, doesn't recognise the person though. All teenage lads look the same to me, but it's unfair to be naming people when they've not made it public themselves :(

Reactions: 10
I thought the same he looked like Katie’s bf. Someone in the last thread put up his name and Instagram handle and I thought the profile looked different to the person in this pic.
The one in the last thread is ophelias actual dad I don’t get why people think it’s him??

Reactions: 3
The one in the last thread is ophelias actual dad I don’t get why people think it’s him??
Its Ophelias dads mum who laughed at the secret pregnancy status then. if you scroll down her profile she tags him in numerous things

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.