The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie was writing about a 13 year involved in a shooting in Morcombe....she wrote "when I was 13 I was climbing trees...."

Err....no....you were taking care of multiple brothers and sisters and being groomed for a life of bringing up children....

Your mum at 13? Was being groomed by noel and pregnant 🙈

I don't think a radford child knows what a tree is unless it's a singing lump of plastic and says "vtech" on it 🙈

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I think that hair colour is very harsh and flat, something with more dimension would be much nicer. Some salons are better than others regarding what suits middle aged and older women so if a stylist recommended that I think she needs to go elsewhere next time!
I reckon Lapland for the hol too. Some packages don't include all the winter clothing as I know someone going who has bought all the gear and plans to sell it on after. Must be a pretty penny for all of them, bankrolled by channel 5 no doubt!

Reactions: 14
She looks what she is. Uneducated and common as muck. Her hair is so scraggy is she meant to have just had it done in that pic? If so she's been mugged off, it looks atrocious.

And she looks like a bloke
Can imagine the conversation in that salon between lazy and hairdresser.
Hairdresser “going on holiday this year”
Lazy… Rhymes off everywhere they’re planing on going every other weekend for the foreseeable…
Hairdresser loses will to live 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love the vtech tree comment, so true! Especially since they've seen to it that their garden is devoid of anything alive and green.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I find it really shocking, but not surprising, if Millie’s leaked text about Sue being moody about not being pregnant..and taking that out on the kids, is true.

You’ve only got to look at her to see that really she is too old to keep trying. I do understand when older women keep trying, particularly when they haven’t yet got any children, so do so to feel fulfilled…but when someone has had so many already, and will know that with each pregnancy, and at her age, the risks each time to both herself and the baby will be getting higher.

I don’t see how Sue would manage the practical aspects of caring for a child with complex needs, and the risks of being in that situation is increasing for her with each birth. There’s also the risk to herself, and seeing as how many young children she is already responsible for, serious complications or death, would shift full legal responsibility for the kids solely onto Noel, who is over 50 himself.

She’s got grandchildren, and will likely continues to have many more over the next few years. She has plenty of opportunity to dote on babies, she has no need to keep creating her own just because she enjoys the newness of a baby. I think for Sue, a new baby to her is like having a new toy. She seems to get a buzz from things like binge shopping, so the buying of goods, rather than the goods themselves. I think she is also like that with babies, she just likes the buzz of having a new one. It’s quite sad that by this stage in her life she hasn’t learnt how to seek pleasure in other things or control her impulsively. A good therapist is needed, not a YouTube channel.

Also I think if Sue had got a job a few years ago, working with babies for example at a day nursery, maybe she could have satisfied herself with working with babies, and then not needed to keep producing them just to enjoy the baby stage.

Sue if you are reading, can we please see more in the vlogs of normal family life, not gifted holidays, shopping sprees or staged cooking that clearly isn’t feeding the household. Things like how your evenings operate to ensure that the kids, younger and older, get through their homework. How you check who needs new clothes, how you manage the older kids in their early teens with agreeing and keeping track of their safety with them online gaming or being out with their friends. The kind of stuff that takes up a lot of time and thinking for parents of small families, that’s the kind of stuff I’d like to see done in a large family as there must be work involved in keeping track and being efficient.

Reactions: 18
That hair does not look anywhere near healthy. It still looks scratty and fried with two orange stripes in it.

Reactions: 12
I think she looks awful like she's been dug up!!
Her body must be so confused with dropping hotmone levels.
She looks so ill
Yeah sorry I didn’t want to be the one to say it but her eyes are very sunken she does look 💀
She may have given life to twenty two clones but they have completely sucked the life out of her.

Reactions: 14
Sue's face is covered in pan stick ,looks like its been spread on with a trowel ,and when you grow older your hair shouldn't go darker the silly cow ,i was going to say she looked liked Maurtisha but didn't know how to spell it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sue's face is covered in pan stick ,looks like its been spread on with a trowel ,and when you grow older your hair shouldn't go darker the silly cow ,i was going to say she looked liked Maurtisha but didn't know how to spell it
Its more like Uncle fester in a wig

• Haha
she’s done it just for you Kingbin 😂😂😂 hi Sue!!!!!
Aw duck!!! Her hair is fucked with box dye and the money pieces look TERRIBLE. Domestos couldn’t lift all the crap out of her hair.

And yes without the camera filter she looks like she’s hiding a penis in her pants. She looks so old!!!!!

Christ on a bike. No!!!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Saggy vag!!:D. Please someone answer me why these people get these awards? All they do is sit on their arses talking tit into a camera, go to primark and home bargains and discuss their latest braggy purchases. They don't even do it alone - Mrs Carter's husband doesn't work or Elle Darby's, or carys Whittakers or that dreadful "Ingram" woman's.

Next we'll be hearing that noels stopped working because they're soooo famous and their vlogs and deals are making so much money he doesn't have to anymore.

Really grinds my gears when there's millions of women who work full time (with a proper job!), raise children, clean their houses, go shopping, take their children out and everything in between and there's no award for them. Maybe all these companies who gift these"influencers " all this crap for nothing should think of these women to give it to instead! They won't of course but I can dream.:unsure:
Companies arent interested in families -only interested in ad revenue

Reactions: 7
I’m so jealous 😂😂😂😂 So obsessed with a manny with a fanny lol

Get a grip Sadford, cos in that picture it looks like you’ve had the life sucked out of you. You look Ill 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, Lazy Susan, if you have paid for that hair, sack the stylist!!!! Her hair looks as dry as straw and needs a flipping deep conditioning mask.

• Haha
She just looks so old and ill.

She looks so pale but the hair colour is far too harsh for her.

Reactions: 10
All I can say is I hope that hair was a freebie cos otherwise she’s been properly mugged off with that cut and colour.
Sue, go blonde. Blend in the grey rather than trying to cover it. Get yourself a course of micro dermabrasion and micro current face treatments. It will give your skin a boost and you’ll look less like the scream mask.
And try some button up or vneck tops, much more flattering for your figure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.