The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched latest video! Sue " this year it must be all about the mushrooms "! Yeah, because nothing says Christmas than a mushroom! She means a toadstool 🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄
Shame they ain’t poisonous fungi 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't mind the stools but they're not what I'd pick for a busy household with so many young kids. Surely you want something practical that can be wiped down easily rather than trying to clean fabric all the time. Also good shout spilleroftea on one of the cars possibly being on mobility, since Tillie is likely eligible for high rate dla. Nice cars aren't really a symbol of having money these days, anyone with a reasonable credit rating can get one on finance or a lease.

Reactions: 11
It's gonna get harder for them to hide the fact that Millie is gone especially round Christmas, I'm shocked the minions haven't started asking questions yet. Surely at least a few minions saw the text before Sue deleted it? How do they explain that away to themselves? "Oh it must have been someone else's photo, there's no Jeff in the Radford house and perfect Sue would never be mean to one of her children!"

Reactions: 17
A bench seat wouldn't fit Sue's design theme of "group of chavvy feral 20-something year olds in a sharehouse filled with cheap "glam" decor that they can never manage to keep clean". The alcohol cabinet in the dining room, designer brand dogs bought on a whim, terrible fried hair, fridge full of crap, and the Gucci paired with cheap leggings and jumpers really add to the look.

Except that the house is occupied by two dull GRANDPARENTS desperately trying to cling to their youth. Imagine going to your nannas house and, instead of going to a dated old house and being served homemade cakes by an old lady in a cardigan, you're served junk food by a pathetic old bag dressed like a teenager in a penis palace that could win the "tackiest house" award

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why are people not questioning in the comments as to why they need to buy new decorations every year? People are stupid.

How many videos of kids opening predictable plastic tat can one audience watch? It was ok to begin with, but when there isn’t much else going on, it just makes them look very materialistic and unimaginative.

Nobody in that house seems to have any different personal interests (except maybe max, who enjoys science). It’s all generic fashionable plastic toys for younger kids, clothes/makeup for for older girls, and clothes/gaming for the older boys, plus the standard stuff like scooters, bikes and football.

There’s a real lack of individualism and personality in the kids. I thought at first that Archie might be different (with his love of wearing girl’s clothing), but even that I now just think was because he has no bother’s near his age so is around his similar age sisters mostly so picks up their clothes. Plus possibly there are more comments from Sue about how cute the girls look in their outfits, so it could have been an attempt to tap in on that attention.

Maybe I am on the wrong track, but with so many kids, I’d expect to see lots of different preferences and interests. The swimmer, the tennis player, the one who goes to drama clubs, the girl guide, the one who sits on their own doing puzzle books, the one who has a big career ambitions, the one who always has their head in a book, the one who is involved in the school student leadership team, the one who has joined the army cadets.

There seems to be literally nothing unique about each child. They are just being born to be materialistic girls who are destined to aim to become mothers themselves, and lazy boys without much ambition with gaming habits. Chloe is the only one who partially broke the mould with not wanting kids at a young age, but even her career ambitions were predictable, the makeup following on from the ‘girl’ presents and activities, and the pie factory out of necessity. I get the impression that those of the kids who end up at the pie factory don’t have any genuine love of catering, it’s just a convenient to be able to get a job without an interview or experience.

It was apparently Chloe who expanded the business online, but we never see any of the workings of that. Showing her interest and her determination in getting that working could have made a good vlog. Also the running of the bakery, not just a tour or briefly showing a pie made…but the shop and customer interaction, the organising, ordering, who does what. How they actually work together as a family and are there also non-related employees. What about the older kids, where are the conversations about their futures, decisions on whether they should take A-levels etc. We see nothing of any value or importance in the vlogs. No information on budgeting for a large family, no information on keeping their impact on the world around them of being such a different to an average families to a minimum (such as recycling and careful purchasing, and things like ensuring their large group doesn’t overtake and stop other members of the public being able to enjoy being in that same location - the kids haven’t been taught any consideration). We don’t see kids doing any household chores or be rewarded for good behaviour or see educational, sports achievements, interview successes being celebrated.

There are plenty of interesting things to vlog, such as showing people actually achieving things, yet they just show us paper being ripped off plastic toys and then showing off all the things they get for free such as the Alton towers passes. They haven’t even really shown that particularly well, if the purpose is to advertise it as an attraction.

With them advertising things, same as with some other influencers who are just ‘grabby’ and not humble…I’m actually more inclined NOT to use the thing they advertise on principle. If they for example are getting very expensive passes for Alton Towers for free, totalling thousands for such a large family, with little to zero appreciation shown for how much that is worth…then why the hell should I want to pay full price for such a pass myself? The price customers pay covers many other costs as well as the staff and ride maintenance on the day of entry, so including all their advertising and Freebies they give out. So why should my pass be more expensive to cover the costs the business has spent on these ungrateful gits?

Anyone funding this family, unless it is for essentials to directly improve the children’s education or basic nutrition, so to pull them upwards from being disadvantaged by the bad parenting…doesn’t get my money.

Think about the message the companies are sending to both the viewers, but more importantly the Radford children. They are being shown that it’s not hard work and perseverance that gets you nice things in life…it’s have a large, selfish and careless family. They are growing up with a distorted view of success, which they are unlikely to be able to replicate themselves. Maybe this is what Millie is now starting to see, that being part of a big family is just a fact of circumstance as a child, it’s not a commercial enterprise and when treated as one, at some point the children will start to unravel when they find it’s not sustainable as long term lifestyle. At some point the kids will grow up and the audience and advertisers will lose interest, something Sue in particular will struggle with. She needs another baby, not to complete her family, but to keep her name in the papers.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
The way the family runs seems very cult like (without the religion). They said in the early shows about how the kids don't need friends because they have each other. There's no individuality to the children because they don't have the opportunity to see friends outside of school or to try out different activities to find their passions.

Education isn't valued either. They might send the kids to school (because they have to/it's easier) but outside of school hours there's no reading, quiet study space or access to cultural activities. There's no ambition for any of the children to make anything of themselves through further education or training so they all migrate towards low paid/ low skilled jobs in catering and childcare (for the girls only) because that is all they see around them.

It all results in grown up children who are lacking in life skills and so they remain dependent on their parents to house them and provide jobs in the bakery. The ones who have managed to break free all seem to have done so under a cloud as though there has been a big argument in the process. A bit like being shunned...

Reactions: 22
The way the family runs seems very cult like (without the religion). They said in the early shows about how the kids don't need friends because they have each other. There's no individuality to the children because they don't have the opportunity to see friends outside of school or to try out different activities to find their passions.

Education isn't valued either. They might send the kids to school (because they have to/it's easier) but outside of school hours there's no reading, quiet study space or access to cultural activities. There's no ambition for any of the children to make anything of themselves through further education or training so they all migrate towards low paid/ low skilled jobs in catering and childcare (for the girls only) because that is all they see around them.

It all results in grown up children who are lacking in life skills and so they remain dependent on their parents to house them and provide jobs in the bakery. The ones who have managed to break free all seem to have done so under a cloud as though there has been a big argument in the process. A bit like being shunned...
Indeed, Sue & Noel have even said that they encourage them to not to move out into rented accommodation as that’s just dead money and to stay at home to save in order to buy.
Well not sure how long that will take with the usually minimum wage jobs that the Radford kids all seem to gravitate towards!

Reactions: 13
Indeed, Sue & Noel have even said that they encourage them to not to move out into rented accommodation as that’s just dead money and to stay at home to save in order to buy.
Well not sure how long that will take with the usually minimum wage jobs that the Radford kids all seem to gravitate towards!
That’s the thing though. Sue & Noel are now in the privileged position of being able to help their older kids with deposits so they can become independent and move forward with their lives. It seems however, that although it’s the kids that make them their money, it only goes one way and that’s straight into Sue’s bank account.

Reactions: 15
Why are people not questioning in the comments as to why they need to buy new decorations every year? People are stupid.

How many videos of kids opening predictable plastic tat can one audience watch? It was ok to begin with, but when there isn’t much else going on, it just makes them look very materialistic and unimaginative.

Nobody in that house seems to have any different personal interests (except maybe max, who enjoys science). It’s all generic fashionable plastic toys for younger kids, clothes/makeup for for older girls, and clothes/gaming for the older boys, plus the standard stuff like scooters, bikes and football.

There’s a real lack of individualism and personality in the kids. I thought at first that Archie might be different (with his love of wearing girl’s clothing), but even that I now just think was because he has no bother’s near his age so is around his similar age sisters mostly so picks up their clothes. Plus possibly there are more comments from Sue about how cute the girls look in their outfits, so it could have been an attempt to tap in on that attention.

Maybe I am on the wrong track, but with so many kids, I’d expect to see lots of different preferences and interests. The swimmer, the tennis player, the one who goes to drama clubs, the girl guide, the one who sits on their own doing puzzle books, the one who has a big career ambitions, the one who always has their head in a book, the one who is involved in the school student leadership team, the one who has joined the army cadets.

There seems to be literally nothing unique about each child. They are just being born to be materialistic girls who are destined to aim to become mothers themselves, and lazy boys without much ambition with gaming habits. Chloe is the only one who partially broke the mould with not wanting kids at a young age, but even her career ambitions were predictable, the makeup following on from the ‘girl’ presents and activities, and the pie factory out of necessity. I get the impression that those of the kids who end up at the pie factory don’t have any genuine love of catering, it’s just a convenient to be able to get a job without an interview or experience.

It was apparently Chloe who expanded the business online, but we never see any of the workings of that. Showing her interest and her determination in getting that working could have made a good vlog. Also the running of the bakery, not just a tour or briefly showing a pie made…but the shop and customer interaction, the organising, ordering, who does what. How they actually work together as a family and are there also non-related employees. What about the older kids, where are the conversations about their futures, decisions on whether they should take A-levels etc. We see nothing of any value or importance in the vlogs. No information on budgeting for a large family, no information on keeping their impact on the world around them of being such a different to an average families to a minimum (such as recycling and careful purchasing, and things like ensuring their large group doesn’t overtake and stop other members of the public being able to enjoy being in that same location - the kids haven’t been taught any consideration). We don’t see kids doing any household chores or be rewarded for good behaviour or see educational, sports achievements, interview successes being celebrated.

There are plenty of interesting things to vlog, such as showing people actually achieving things, yet they just show us paper being ripped off plastic toys and then showing off all the things they get for free such as the Alton towers passes. They haven’t even really shown that particularly well, if the purpose is to advertise it as an attraction.

With them advertising things, same as with some other influencers who are just ‘grabby’ and not humble…I’m actually more inclined NOT to use the thing they advertise on principle. If they for example are getting very expensive passes for Alton Towers for free, totalling thousands for such a large family, with little to zero appreciation shown for how much that is worth…then why the hell should I want to pay full price for such a pass myself? The price customers pay covers many other costs as well as the staff and ride maintenance on the day of entry, so including all their advertising and Freebies they give out. So why should my pass be more expensive to cover the costs the business has spent on these ungrateful gits?

Anyone funding this family, unless it is for essentials to directly improve the children’s education or basic nutrition, so to pull them upwards from being disadvantaged by the bad parenting…doesn’t get my money.

Think about the message the companies are sending to both the viewers, but more importantly the Radford children. They are being shown that it’s not hard work and perseverance that gets you nice things in life…it’s have a large, selfish and careless family. They are growing up with a distorted view of success, which they are unlikely to be able to replicate themselves. Maybe this is what Millie is now starting to see, that being part of a big family is just a fact of circumstance as a child, it’s not a commercial enterprise and when treated as one, at some point the children will start to unravel when they find it’s not sustainable as long term lifestyle. At some point the kids will grow up and the audience and advertisers will lose interest, something Sue in particular will struggle with. She needs another baby, not to complete her family, but to keep her name in the papers.
Great Post. I don't think any of the kids stand a chance of being individuals. They are all just Radford children. Just a number. Not encouraged to develop outside interests, nit encouraged to develop in any way at all just left to get on with it. Teens need guidance and advice not just being left to rot because they no longer interest their mother once past the age of 5, or at least only as a number within Britain's biggest family. Where do they go for careers advice - the man who makes pies or the woman who knows nothing other than opening her legs, getting pregnant and pushing out another clone. If their own parents don't see them as individuals how do these kids ever stand a chance until they leave that toxic environment. Sue is very shallow. She has arrested development, probably at the time she was abused and impregnated the first time by Noel the adult. This was so evident in that Christmas decoration shop vlog. She went from shiny bauble, to shiny bauble, mindlessly slinging them in her trolley because they were nice. She never has enough, not children, not things, not stuff. She is trying to fill a gap that will never be filled, and I worry for her mental health as Heidi grows up and there isn't a new replacement.

Reactions: 23
Sue would hate anyone moving out because their unique selling point to the tabloids is Britain's biggest family all living under one roof. The more kids that move out, the less of a selling point they have, hence why the boys are waited on hand and foot.

Reactions: 16
This is why for years they hid that Chris had moved out and was a bit estranged.

Look at some of the group family photos and you can see where is head is photoshopped into pics

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Millie has chosen to remove herself and her child from a toxic situation then good on her.

Reactions: 32
I think they will hide Millie moving out and not fill her bedroom just yet or fill it with Luke but not make it known. They wouldn’t have said about Chloe moving out. They only mentioned it after she put it on her Instagram. If Millie is not posting on social media and not putting it out she moved out they will just make out like she’s living there but not around for the vlogs. It’s blatantly obvious as she’s normally front and centre and doesn’t like to miss out.

Reactions: 14
Lazy Susan doesn't read here at all does she? When they were at Alton Towers, I commented on here saying why do no youtubers give warnings of strobe lighting, today is Katie's birthday and she has an inflatable disco, Lazy Susan has put up a warning saying the next clip contains strobes and if you are sensitive to it, then don't watch it.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Lazy Susan doesn't read here at all does she? When they were at Alton Towers, I commented on here saying why do no youtubers give warnings of strobe lighting, today is Katie's birthday and she has an inflatable disco, Lazy Susan has put up a warning saying the next clip contains strobes and if you are sensitive to it, then don't watch it.
I saw that and thought exactly this!

Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice sue put a strobe light warning up for people who ‘don’t like’ strobe lights after someone mentioned she never warns those with epilepsy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.