Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Little me.

VIP Member
I don't blame them, their parents are always shoving them into ill-fitting seats with seatbelts going over their necks! I don't know how they've raised so many children and still make the most basic mistakes with things like car seats and safety. It's like their parenting methods haven't evolved from when Chris was born (neither has Sue's maturity!)
Or her mentality.

Reactions: 7

Nannywanny59

VIP Member
They haven't thought it through beyond the here and now. They have 10 bedrooms (really 8 and 2 cupboards). They already have lots of teens still forced to share, which isn't ideal. Kids, funnily enough, continue to age and grow. The problem of over 16s STILL sharing with siblings is only going to get worse and worse over the years, unless they start accepting that the adult Radford sprogs are better off moving out and spreading their own wings. 22 kids but 'only' 14 or so at home doesn't sell papers or encourage attention from TV cameras though does it?

Realistically, you would have expected all above Katie to have moved on by now, with her also getting ready to fly to nest. Yet we still have Jack, Daniel and Luke attached to mummy's apron strings, and Millie (and possibly Chloe) only moving out seemingly because of an argument. If Sue and Noel had their way they'd still be there too.

Luke is 21 I think. James is 18. Yet they're sharing a bedroom in the basement of mummy and daddy's overcrowded house. Grow a pair lads! Walk away and stand on your own two feet. Carve your own path in life. You don't have to live at home forever. They can't even give you your own bedrooms. What lad of that age wants to share? At only just 18, James can be excused a bit for accepting his fate for a bit longer but Luke must realise by now there's more to life than sharing a bedroom with a sibling in your parent's house as an ADULT?!

As for Jack and Daniel, ok they have their own rooms so are probably more content but they're in their 20s and they're keeping James, Ellie, Aimee etc squished in with siblings despite definitely being of an age where they really need their own space. Not to mention Josh and Max in their cupboard! Come on lads, time to move on and give your slightly younger siblings the space they deserve. I know mummy and daddy want to keep you all together forever but IT'S NOT NORMAL!!!!
Does Katie work-always seems to be with Sue looking after the kids.

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Can someone post the link to the assumptions vlog I’ve looked and fast forwarded to 21mins and don’t see anything about Millie moving out pls
They don't say about Millie moving out but she's saying how she'd rather them stay at home so they can save and buy, Millie looks annoyed when sue is speaking

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I don’t understand why they would take a dummy clip and especially a personalised one.
The message also said clothes. Is a clip clothes?

emmawhu

VIP Member
It is up to the school whether they authorise the absence or not - if they put it down as authorised, it won't even get flagged up by the local authority. Lancashire used to issue fines on a whim, we had to appeal loads for hospital appointments in Manchester (school *should* have authorised them but didn't).
I would be highly surprised if any school authorised a holiday since the fine system came in, without the circumstances being exceptional. The whole point of the system was to discourage term time holidays.

What you're talking about is the opposite, circumstances that should be authorised but aren't. I'm assuming you provided evidence of these hospital appointments? If you did the school acted disgracefully and you were absolutely righ to have contested the unauthorised absences.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Yikes, really?
My kids haven’t eaten from the kids menu in years. They’re 12. It was clear by around 9 that the portions weren’t large enough most of the time.
I wish they would’ve gone longer on the kids menu because it’s cheaper but I wasn’t going to make them starve 🤣
My almost 10 yr old hasn't had a McDonald's kids happy meal for a year now 👍🤣

All I can say is I hope that hair was a freebie cos otherwise she’s been properly mugged off with that cut and colour.
Sue, go blonde. Blend in the grey rather than trying to cover it. Get yourself a course of micro dermabrasion and micro current face treatments. It will give your skin a boost and you’ll look less like the scream mask.
And try some button up or vneck tops, much more flattering for your figure.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
How chavvy. Imagine bumping into these idiots. Creaming themselves over another night in the Cbeebies hotel 😩😩🤦‍♀️

I’ve seen the video a few times. Unfortunately it was removed from YouTube
It was removed by the sausage roll mum after legal proceedings were started.

• Wow

marthamilligancef

Chatty Member
Saggy vag!!:D. Please someone answer me why these people get these awards? All they do is sit on their arses talking shit into a camera, go to primark and home bargains and discuss their latest braggy purchases. They don't even do it alone - Mrs Carter's husband doesn't work or Elle Darby's, or carys Whittakers or that dreadful "Ingram" woman's.

Next we'll be hearing that noels stopped working because they're soooo famous and their vlogs and deals are making so much money he doesn't have to anymore.

Really grinds my gears when there's millions of women who work full time (with a proper job!), raise children, clean their houses, go shopping, take their children out and everything in between and there's no award for them. Maybe all these companies who gift these"influencers " all this crap for nothing should think of these women to give it to instead! They won't of course but I can dream.:unsure:
Companies arent interested in families -only interested in ad revenue

Kingbin

VIP Member
How chavvy. Imagine bumping into these idiots. Creaming themselves over another night in the Cbeebies hotel 😩😩🤦‍♀️

They definitely had a Nanny according to that Sausage roll mum woman (Radford thread number 1). Sue and Sophie were absolutely furious at the time that that that came out. Goes against their 'image' of doing everything themselves, doesn't it?
I’ve seen the video a few times. Unfortunately it was removed from YouTube

• Wow

Starry123

Have any of her older children spoke publicly about how young their mother was when she fell pregnant?

brookemck8

VIP Member
Do people seriously pay for them bows on their door on sophies story?! Can she seriously not tie a bow on her door on her own? If anyone wants one i will do them for you for 10 quid🤣

secretspy67564

Oakley is quite popular now so Oaklyn (which I also see) may be it.

I have noticed Sue sucking up to Nicole on Nicole's Insta. Unfortunately Sue, whilst Nicole may keep the peace for Chris and the kids she will never forget how you have treated her in the past and will continue to keep you at arm's length.

Also, poor Tilly, she has been through enough.
How did Sue treat her?

Bet that gets deleted swiftly

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Also I hate these dummy clips, so unsafe!
Depends who and where you buy them from, the silicone beads like on that one are actually safe, silicone is good for teething. Looks short enough too.
Its the plastic beads that are the issue.