Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Bloody hell- where on earth do families find this kind of money for a jolly?
Most families are terrified of their winter fuel bills and transport costs but the papers are full of twats like the Radfords and Katie Price throwing money around like it's going out of fashion.
What a strange and unfair world we live in 😪

She looks what she is. Uneducated and common as muck. Her hair is so scraggy is she meant to have just had it done in that pic? If so she's been mugged off, it looks atrocious.
And her face is starting to drop - I guess she's heading i to menopause now and it will hit her like a sledgehammer when all those hormones vanish.

Reactions: 16

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
There aren't enough bedrooms OR bathrooms. 2 adults and 7 young kids sharing the top floor bathroom, and 8 (previously 9) teenagers/young adults sharing the first floor isn't there? What a nightmare. No wonder they all look greasy, they probably don't all get a shower every day. The ones in the basement really do have it the best. And they're as far as they can get from Sue and Noel's room

I really, really hope they're setting aside money for each of those kids. They're the reason they have a following. They may have created them all but those kids earned all their money, and have had their privacy and anonymity ripped from them. They've been exploited from their conception, have been filmed in the bath and being born and picking their noses and sleeping and throwing tantrums.

Every YouTube family who focuses mainly on their children and filming their intimate moments should be required to pay their children by setting up a savings account for each of them. In a matter of years some of the first "youtube babies" will be grown up and will be horrified at what their parents have done, becoming rich at the expense of their kids privacy and safety. I bet some of them will be taking legal action and I hope the Radford kids do too. Instead of Gucci trainers Sue should be setting up her kids for the future, they won't live in the basement forever
I think lots of people feel this way. Every parent I’ve ever known (including myself!) wants to help their kids into adulthood. For most that’s giving them the support and resources for them to become independent adults but for a few that can afford it, it means helping with deposits and a step up in the housing ladder. The Radfords (like you say) have exploited their kids for years now and have made big financial gains from it. Those kids should each have trust accounts that reflect their contribution. If they’re making enough to plough tens of thousands of £ into a new factory unit, expensive cars, a complete house makeover and holidays, then there’s enough to give each of those older kids a sizeable cash deposit to buy their first property.

Snowystar

I wasnt embarrassed of my family as such, it was the attention from strangers and their comments that would embarrass me, and in turn, that would make me feel uncomfortable about going out in public with my family. People were extremely rude, I’ve lost count of the amount of times people would ask if we all had the same father amongst other personal questions that are quite frankly, not the business of total strangers.
It’s hard to take these things in and understand as a child. The point I was making is that sue and Noel have thrust their children into the spotlight and it doesn’t appear they have taken their thoughts and feelings into consideration, that’s how I see it from the outside looking in. It’s just all about the fame and freebies.
I was only one of 4 and we got comments like this too. It really grates on you after a while

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Something has definitely happened, they dont follow eachother on insta anymore. plus u can tell its Millie texting judging by her grammar 🤣🤣

• Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Buying kids things they need doesn’t make you a great parent sue. It’s Just the basics that

So is oaklyn the babies name , or did she steal millies dummy clip 😂
You know what she did a Q&A on Instagram after Ophelia was born and someone said what would Ophelia have been called if she was a boy. She answered Noah but said she can’t use that as she wants to continue with o names so the Oaklyn dummy clip could be Millie’s but it’s a bit strange to take a dummy clip.
Millie if you read here we all know your pregnant now so you might as well just announce it. Don’t worry about what your mother thinks.

kat101

Just politely offered congratulations 🎊 on her Christmas decorations vlog....couldn't help adding "bet your raging" 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Heart

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
That hair does not look anywhere near healthy. It still looks scratty and fried with two orange stripes in it.
I don’t get the two orange stripes … looks like an elder emo 😂 The hairdresser probably tried to give her advice but she’ll think she’ll knows best. I thought like others it was common knowledge that it’s harder to go darker as you get older and more trips to the salon to upkeep, she’ll be doing the box dye again in a couple of weeks …

• Haha
Except Heidi. Not sure if she’s the only one that’s been breastfed but she certainly gets more one2one attention than any of the others get. I appreciate she’s the baby but by Heidi’s age now, Sue’s normally got another newborn and the toddler is discarded to one of the older girls.
Without another baby, Heidi going to nursery and school is going to be a massive life shift for Sue.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
If that message is true, Millie has admitted she’s pregnant with a boy. wonder when all this will come out
Millie has been a lot quieter lately even for Ophelia birthday she has completely changed as she used to always be in Instagram with the gifted clothes. If she is pregnant and knows it’s a boy she could be more than half way along so could be a reason she’s decided to do this pregnancy different and go quiet on Instagram. I do think sue is jealous and that even though they say they are done with having children it’s not by choice. I mean it will come out eventually like Millie said (if it’s Millie on the message) she can’t hide her son forever.

bitsandpieces

oh bloody hell can’t believe i missed that!! explains millie being absent recently. hopefully she’s has a bit of a better baby daddy this time and one who will support her emotionally if her family aren’t. 100% think she’s responsible for her own actions but when she’s come from that family make no wonder the poor girl thinks having babies and no work ethic is a good way to live, she’s still so young so it does make me sympathise for her to be in this situation

also good on millie if this is a private pregnancy. sue exploited her throughout her pregnancy with ophelia. the vlogs, the shows. she was so young (and still is) and was probably pressured into doing that for her mum.

Last edited:

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
They definitely don't read to their kids, I highly doubt they do school reading with the little ones either, going by what they were like doing the homeschooling - Halle and Phoebe could barely sound a word out, nevermind read a book!
My eldest is slap bang between Halle and Phoebe in age, we probably have about 4 or 5 HUNDRED books between her and her little sister, it's getting a bit ridiculous! We also subscribe to Reading Chest which send out the levelled school readers, you send them back and they send you more, so we have a never ending supply of reading material for our eldest, who is always reading!

emmawhu

VIP Member
Only present that was clearly shown for Bonnie’s birthday was a book. Didn’t we mention how the kids don’t ever get books as gifts? Hi Sue👋🏻
Yes, Peppa Pig. Great quality literature as usual! 😂

It'll be read once, for a vlog or the tv show, before being discarded as usual. The bedtime clip which has resurfaced on their FB page is so cringey. Archie had clearly never seen that book before as he didn't have a clue what was under the flap (kids memorize those Acorn Wood books so quickly if they're read regularly) and the girls could not sit still at all for Sue to read the high quality literature that was yet another Pepoa Pig book. Such a joke that they pretend for the cameras they do that every day. The kid's body language definitely suggests otherwise. In fact, we know full well from the vlogs that there's no such thing as a bedtime routine in that house. They just crash when they're exhausted and, if they're lucky they get carried up to bed. Once in a blue moon, if there is a camera in their face, they get a story. No wonder the kids look bewildered about what is happening.

• Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
So now she’s got yellow bar stools for the kitchen but the dining room has pink chairs it just doesn’t go. How about instead of buying more pointless tat get your kids a decent meal and not the usual junk. When they were out sue had a big sandwich. Archie and bonnie had a kids sandwich meal but heidie had nothing. Katie gave her a slice of pizza. Why didn’t they get her a kids sandwich meal. Sue is trying to keep her a baby for as long as possible. Normally by now she is pregnant so has lost interest in the previous children.

• Angry

Shinealight

VIP Member
She looks what she is. Uneducated and common as muck. Her hair is so scraggy is she meant to have just had it done in that pic? If so she's been mugged off, it looks atrocious.

And she looks like a bloke
Can imagine the conversation in that salon between lazy and hairdresser.
Hairdresser “going on holiday this year”
Lazy… Rhymes off everywhere they’re planing on going every other weekend for the foreseeable…
Hairdresser loses will to live 🙄

• Haha

Little me.

VIP Member
Why do they call that kid little Heidie…..also why are they now calling Katie Kate. They should have just give them all numbers.

• Haha

Kingbin

VIP Member
They’ve mentioned Dubai before, dream destination apparently. Could you imagine sue and her pointy finger in Dubai? 😩😩
Could you imagine them in Dubai full stop?!?! CHAVS!!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha