The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just reading some Facebook comments of another vlogger complaining as usual about trolls and someone commented Sue Radford is having the same trouble and says she thinks they’ll have to move!

Probably get a gifted new build!
At least if they moved into a mansion they'd use all the rooms 😂

If you've got to move because of the way you put your children's whole life in the public domain, then surely the best thing to do is re-evaluate, step back and keep it private.
There'd be less holidays, but it'd be honest (and as safe as anyone can be these days, with proper parental filters on devices etc..)
It baffles me how these families sell their kids childhoods without a care in the world because #gifted.

Reactions: 10
In terms of the older children I actually think they’re very respectful of who does and who doesn’t want to be on camera. We rarely see much of the boys because they just aren’t as interested as the girls. I know the younger ones, especially Hallie and Phoebe who seem to be the stars of the show, don’t get much say but I think there are plenty of family channels worse than the Radfords for ‘selling’ their children

Reactions: 2
Erm, ALL their kids were in the Channel 4 show numerous times.

The reason the older boys don’t appear much now is that they’re at work.(said Sue).

Reactions: 5
Erm, ALL their kids were in the Channel 4 show numerous times.

The reason the older boys don’t appear much now is that they’re at work.(said Sue).
That’s true, I forget about the tv show happening. I just think that watching their vlogs there are many times children are in the background but they don’t really contribute, which makes me feel like they’re just not interested and that’s fine and seems respected. I understand your point about the tv show though.

I would imagine the older boys feel embarrassed to be filmed now but they’re currently on the gifted holiday so clearly enjoy the perks!

Reactions: 2
They've been saying for years that they want to move for more privacy. Their house is very identifiable, which is their own doing of course. They deem anyone who leaves a negative comment or simply even a question that they don't like to be a troll, they can't bear anything other than adulation.

Reactions: 7
Re the older boys and respecting their privacy, they have to, don't they? They are adults now and have a choice, the last thing Sue and Noel need is to have one o them publishing articles in The Sun about how they were forced to perform for the 'brand'.
The oldest son Chris was estranged from them for years, I read somewhere it was because he wanted privacy and he refused to cooperate and remember they used to Photoshop him into family pictures? Now that they aren't contracted to channel 4 it won't matter as much if every single child features or not.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe they have two girls called Millie and Tillie 🤦‍♀️

If you only had two children that would look daft as hell... but when you have 20 I suppose you can get away with it.

Reactions: 1
All their girls names end in ‘ie’! Or the ‘e’ sound!

Sophie
Chloe
Millie
Katie
Tillie
Hallie
Phoebe
Bonnie

Etc.

The boys don’t have this theme though!

I can’t believe they have two girls called Millie and Tillie 🤦‍♀️

If you only had two children that would look daft as hell... but when you have 20 I suppose you can get away with it.
I feel like it does look odd...I mean they could've done Mollie and Tillie. Maybe an unpopular opinion but I've always found it weird when people give twins names like that, as it makes it confusing as to who's who and must also feel like they don't really have their own identity as much?

Was just reading some Facebook comments of another vlogger complaining as usual about trolls and someone commented Sue Radford is having the same trouble and says she thinks they’ll have to move!

Probably get a gifted new build!
Came here to say this as well!!!

They’ve had the front of their house plastered all over channel 4 and their full address has been revealed by them on social media (I won’t say how for obvious reasons so people don’t look for it) so if they feel like they need to move it’s entirely their own fault 🙄

Attachments

Came here to say this as well!!!

They’ve had the front of their house plastered all over channel 4 and their full address has been revealed by them on social media (I won’t say how for obvious reasons so people don’t look for it) so if they feel like they need to move it’s entirely their own fault 🙄
I just don't get why they showed their house in a first place. Wasn't it like a converted old people's home or something like that? so obviously from the outside it would be quite recognisable anyway being that size and not looking like an average usual house does...not sure if they moved to a different one after that but thats the one I remembered from an older documentary.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.