The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue's doing an AMA and said none of the children have SEN or any issues. They are also going on several holidays this summer so it'll be interesting to see if they are declared or not.

Reactions: 2
Sue's doing an AMA and said none of the children have SEN or any issues. They are also going on several holidays this summer so it'll be interesting to see if they are declared or not.
How does she know Bonnie or Archie won't present with SEN issues when older?! I hate when people say they are the 'lucky ones' because they don't have any disabled children...my daughter is disabled and I feel like the luckiest woman alive that I get to be her mummy we have a pretty normal family life.

Reactions: 34
She side stepped the question about how they afford all their holidays. Saying they book flights in advance and stay in villas 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She side stepped the question about how they afford all their holidays. Saying they book flights in advance and stay in villas 🤔
Surely thats against the law if she's acting like they pay for them themselves by booking the flights and where they're staying?

Reactions: 4
They’re definitely making a lot of money from vlogging. They’ve just had the dining room done, they did a new bathroom in the basement. Sue is constantly buying the kids new holiday clothes (see latest vlog) and they’ve got a few more holidays booked.

They can’t possibly afford it all on Noel’s salary alone.

Reactions: 3
They said they won’t be making anymore TV programmes but enjoy vlogging as they can share what they want. Think what they mean is they’ve realised they can make much more money from having their own YouTube channel.

Oh and they she said they’re not having anymore babies!

But it’s not just about the cost of flights and accommodation. The last time they went they were eating out everyday and buying expensive clothing and handbags!

Attachments

Last edited:
What they failed to say is that they are still making TV programmes, just not ones that are aired in the UK. The last 'holiday' they went on was for a German show and they have filmed in the UK for a Japanese one.

• Wow
They’re definitely making a lot of money from vlogging. They’ve just had the dining room done, they did a new bathroom in the basement. Sue is constantly buying the kids new holiday clothes (see latest vlog) and they’ve got a few more holidays booked.

They can’t possibly afford it all on Noel’s salary alone.
It’s called freebies and collaborations and adverts.

I found this so weird!! She’s definitely talked about Max/Casper before! Forgotten what she’s made up in the past?

Edit: found it really easily!!! ⬇
She really doesn’t like people being aware that they rely on tax credits and the huge boost a disabled child can get you. She’s trying to deflect speculation so her fans all go, no Sue doesn’t claim that.
It’s all crap. And they have a daughter (Tillie or Millie or Ellie or Hallie one of the ‘llie’ Girls) has had multiple operations on her leg and i would imagine she qualifies for support.
Deflect, deny, live off those tax credits and get free holidays instead of payment. Vlogs don’t earn the amounts they are living off, they are not particularly high views or popular. They are also really quite tit vlogs to watch.

Reactions: 12
I used to think that Sue just wasn't that intelligent, but several times she has blatantly lied about things. On one of the KAC she said she was 14 and Noel 16 when they had Chris. Noel was nearly 19! The pair of them are very business savvy, I'm sure they don't miss a thing but still try to put themselves forward as 'paying their own way'.
I don't know how they get away with not adhering to the ASA guidelines, I'll be watching the holiday posts carefully.

Reactions: 7
I found this so weird!! She’s definitely talked about Max/Casper before! Forgotten what she’s made up in the past?

Edit: found it really easily!!! ⬇
Looks like she’s deleted that question now from her stories! 🤔

Reactions: 2
I used to think that Sue just wasn't that intelligent, but several times she has blatantly lied about things. On one of the KAC she said she was 14 and Noel 16 when they had Chris. Noel was nearly 19! The pair of them are very business savvy, I'm sure they don't miss a thing but still try to put themselves forward as 'paying their own way'.
I don't know how they get away with not adhering to the ASA guidelines, I'll be watching the holiday posts carefully.
None of the influencers and blaggers really do stick to ASA guidelines and nothing happens.

It’s called freebies and collaborations and adverts.

She really doesn’t like people being aware that they rely on tax credits and the huge boost a disabled child can get you. She’s trying to deflect speculation so her fans all go, no Sue doesn’t claim that.
It’s all crap. And they have a daughter (Tillie or Millie or Ellie or Hallie one of the ‘llie’ Girls) has had multiple operations on her leg and i would imagine she qualifies for support.
Deflect, deny, live off those tax credits and get free holidays instead of payment. Vlogs don’t earn the amounts they are living off, they are not particularly high views or popular. They are also really quite tit vlogs to watch.
Oh My Goodness Greywolf do you honestly see a disabled child as a huge boost and what it can get you,
I am sure if the any of the Radford Children are getting support then they will only be getting what they are entitled to.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh My Goodness Greywolf do you honestly see a disabled child as a huge boost and what it can get you,
I am sure if the any of the Radford Children are getting support then they will only be getting what they are entitled to.
I do agree they are probably only claiming what they are entitled to, but I think its a bit of a piss take that they were able to have so many kids because of things like child benefits/tax credits. (Especially when I think they already had 5 or 6 before they started the pie business) No way would they have had so many if they'd had the claiming for two kids rule back then.

Reactions: 9
I do agree they are probably only claiming what they are entitled to, but I think its a bit of a piss take that they were able to have so many kids because of things like child benefits/tax credits. (Especially when I think they already had 5 or 6 before they started the pie business) No way would they have had so many if they'd had the claiming for two kids rule back then.
I do see your point Mayday also Greywolf has a point, I just dont agree that Disabled Children are a huge boost to a families income.
considering all the extra work involved in looking after them,but i can only speak from my own experience as a full time Carer.

Reactions: 6
I have no issue with them claiming their entitlement at all! Of course the children should get what they deserve. We are discussing their shady disclosure and income 😂

For the record it has been discussed numerous times how much tax credits the would be receiving and disabled children increase those tax credits hugely. Do not mistake my discussing that aspect with me stating a disabled child is some kind of desirable financial asset. I’m not. But if 3 of their kids were in receipt of higher rate care they could be getting and extra £500 a month per child, plus carers allowance and DLA. This could be nearly £3000 a month for 3 kids and easily help pay for holidays.
My friend has 2 on the autistic spectrum and monthly gets £2000.
The fact she changes her story and deletes comments indicate to me she’s not being honest.
If the kids are disabled I really hope they are getting their entitlement because they won’t be getting the attention they need.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
IT must be awful for a child with ASD in that household, the noise and chaos must be torture. Remember the scene on holiday where the prawns were purposely put in front of Casper (who they suspect might have ASD!) for a reaction? In light of that it makes that so much worse.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.