The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think mention your kids’ disabilities or don’t, mention your income or don’t, but it’s strange to have different stories when you’re in the public eye, people are going to talk 👀

Reactions: 7
I also think it’s worth mentioning that a lot of older kids live at home and pay rent, they all work in McDonald’s I think, except Chloe and Katie has just left school so there’s Chloe, Jack, Daniel, Luke, Millie.

I think Sue is so incredibly clever in making sure their public perception is squeaky clean. I think someone mentioned a few threads back about taking the children out of school and that’s been nipped in the bud now that the younger ones aren’t allowed more time off school, plus the way that anyone who dares to criticise like that Sausage Roll lady gets attacked, it’s all about perception. I think as soon as they have a day out it’s vlogged and anything for charity like the Easter Eggs- would they have donated if it wasn’t being vlogged, I’d like to think so, but I’m not sure.
Plus how differently do they come across on their channel to on TV. They are very aware of how they are perceived and I think very skilful at deflecting a lot.

In some ways it seems like a happy home and they seem like good parents. I think a Day in the Life would settle a lot because I would love to know what time each child gets and say if a teenager was having a crisis would they be able to spend a couple of hours with them, calming them down or would it be “sorry I’ve got to get the little ones to sleep and then make lunches.”I would imagine that it’s quite easy to keep a low profile in that house and how do they make sure that they really know what’s going on with each child. The logistics baffle me.

Reactions: 7
I also think it’s worth mentioning that a lot of older kids live at home and pay rent, they all work in McDonald’s I think, except Chloe and Katie has just left school so there’s Chloe, Jack, Daniel, Luke, Millie.

I think Sue is so incredibly clever in making sure their public perception is squeaky clean. I think someone mentioned a few threads back about taking the children out of school and that’s been nipped in the bud now that the younger ones aren’t allowed more time off school, plus the way that anyone who dares to criticise like that Sausage Roll lady gets attacked, it’s all about perception. I think as soon as they have a day out it’s vlogged and anything for charity like the Easter Eggs- would they have donated if it wasn’t being vlogged, I’d like to think so, but I’m not sure.
Plus how differently do they come across on their channel to on TV. They are very aware of how they are perceived and I think very skilful at deflecting a lot.

In some ways it seems like a happy home and they seem like good parents. I think a Day in the Life would settle a lot because I would love to know what time each child gets and say if a teenager was having a crisis would they be able to spend a couple of hours with them, calming them down or would it be “sorry I’ve got to get the little ones to sleep and then make lunches.”I would imagine that it’s quite easy to keep a low profile in that house and how do they make sure that they really know what’s going on with each child. The logistics baffle me.
Recently I watched the earliest KAC which was definitely the most unstaged and it was very telling that the children felt that every time a baby was born it replaced one of the older ones. Luke was about 12 or so and was saying very solemnly 'they'll always consider us to be their children' after basically saying that the parents had a need for a newbor n and lost interest when the next one came along. That seemed to be the consensus. It was so sad and I don't know Sue and Noel watched that and didn't think 'what the hell have we done?'

Reactions: 5
just watched today's vlog and omg at that hotel room, not fair on the kids that arent there
Another vlogger I watch stayed in that hotel recently but I can’t remember who! I just remember the same view of Waterloo Station!

I think their daughter Katie seems like a lovely girl. She seems very attached to Archie.

Reactions: 2
It really pisses me off that these companies gift holidays. When we went to haven about 3 years ago it was £200, now it’s over £500.

Reactions: 8
When we first went we got a week out of season for £50! Nowadays in school summer hols it’s nearly 2k 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 4
When we first went we got a week out of season for £50! Nowadays in school summer hols it’s nearly 2k 😱
I know! We went on a forest holiday about 9 years ago, it was £84 for mon -fri it’s about 800 now...

Reactions: 3
Just saw that they are at Duinrell, that was my guess! It was marked #gifted (maybe Sue reads here? 😁) but didn't say by whom. Possibly Eurocamp, they did quite a few freebies for lower tier IGers last year.

It really pisses me off that these companies gift holidays. When we went to haven about 3 years ago it was £200, now it’s over £500.
it's narking me off because they are going on several gifted holidays this summer.

Where is Duinrell’s?

Did they ever announce the holiday they’re going on that begins with H (that was their clue!)?

We went in March to haven in Cornwall, cost us £80 for the week, you can get it cheap if you don’t mind when you go, we took the kids out of school x

Gifted a family meal for Pheobes birthday. Poor kid seems to have her whole birthday gifted.

Was just reading some Facebook comments of another vlogger complaining as usual about trolls and someone commented Sue Radford is having the same trouble and says she thinks they’ll have to move!

Probably get a gifted new build!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.