The Radford Family (21 Kids and Counting)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue slightly off the mark here. No one thinks your perfect dear, you have way too many children to ever be considered perfect. Bonkers yes. Perfect, no.
CD61791C-CA63-47DD-83DB-6C5BF12DD4DA.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Why she even feels the need to tell the public she isn't perfect is beyond me....I wonder what she did with the 4 pre-schoolers whilst she went to the school? On another note, as Sue has aged she has got really odd looking. I don't mean that in a bad/nasty way, but there's something really different about her that I can't put my finger on. My grandmother died of Alzheimer's and over time she started to lose her facial features, which sounds really weird but I feel the same thing is happening with Sue :oops:

How has she only got 2 to suprise for mother's Day lunch? Surely she must have one in every year group!
See thats how I wonder how they all get the same amount of attention! What if there's events on the same day and she can't make it to both?

See thats how I wonder how they all get the same amount of attention! What if there's events on the same day and she can't make it to both?
The answer is, she can’t. How on earth did she manage to drop everything and dash there if Noel is working and she wasn’t prepared.

I personally think that post is leading up to something....an #ad perhaps for an au pair agency or calendar app. If she watched her programmes her own children don't have much faith in her ability to remember that they exist, let alone think she is perfect 😀

Hi,

I have followed this family for a while on social media and TV. Although having 21 kids is allowed in the UK, i have so many issues with it.

1. Environmental Impact - Imagine the amount of waste and energy used throughout the Radford kids lives. Sue always speaks about reusing clothes although seems to buy new clothes and buggies constantly. The amount of waste and power used my that one family must be off the roof!!!

2. The strain on Government Services - Imagine the cost involved with 21 kids being born through the NHS. This cost will continue throughout their lives using the free NHS. Their 21 kids all have to go through education which will cost a huge amount.

3. Realistically, how are they affording to live the life they do - The overheads will be enormous with this amount of children, but somehow they are going on holiday to Florida twice in 2 years. They are still claiming some kind of child benefit. This is fine if you have a few kids but not bloody 21!!!

4. Neglect - No matter how good a parent you are, these kids will not get the right amount of attention. Imagine your parents constantly having more and more children, it would make you feel like you're simply not enough for them.....

They seem like a nice family don't get me wrong. But, this isn't really acceptable in today's economic and environmental climate. I do believe that both Sue and Noel are incredibly odd and although seem like great parents, don't really have their kids best intentions at heart.

Ultimately, we as Taxpayers are essentially paying for Sue and Noel to bring up such a large family.....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I enjoy their vlogs but I hate when Chloe grabs the camera and struggles to speak with her lip fillers.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just find it funny that the only reason her Instagram makeup page has followers is down to her parent's non-use of contraception....

Reactions: 7
Hi,

I have followed this family for a while on social media and TV. Although having 21 kids is allowed in the UK, i have so many issues with it.

1. Environmental Impact - Imagine the amount of waste and energy used throughout the Radford kids lives. Sue always speaks about reusing clothes although seems to buy new clothes and buggies constantly. The amount of waste and power used my that one family must be off the roof!!!

2. The strain on Government Services - Imagine the cost involved with 21 kids being born through the NHS. This cost will continue throughout their lives using the free NHS. Their 21 kids all have to go through education which will cost a huge amount.

3. Realistically, how are they affording to live the life they do - The overheads will be enormous with this amount of children, but somehow they are going on holiday to Florida twice in 2 years. They are still claiming some kind of child benefit. This is fine if you have a few kids but not bloody 21!!!

4. Neglect - No matter how good a parent you are, these kids will not get the right amount of attention. Imagine your parents constantly having more and more children, it would make you feel like you're simply not enough for them.....

They seem like a nice family don't get me wrong. But, this isn't really acceptable in today's economic and environmental climate. I do believe that both Sue and Noel are incredibly odd and although seem like great parents, don't really have their kids best intentions at heart.

Ultimately, we as Taxpayers are essentially paying for Sue and Noel to bring up such a large family.....
Tbh I don't care how much they cost the tax payer, I am very glad that we have NHS/education/welfare state as these children would be in a state of poverty without this. The parents as nice as they seem cannot prioritise their existing children over their addiction.

I really hope Chloe breaks free, at her age she should not be raising siblings. Sue and Noel would be lost without her though.

True, although with the NHS being in such huge debt, families such as this aren't helping or setting a good example to their kids.

Reactions: 5
True, although with the NHS being in such huge debt, families such as this aren't helping or setting a good example to their kids.
No I don't think they are setting a good example at all. The children don't seem to think their parents think much of them, as one of the boys said 'when she has another it replaces us'. He also said that the parents wouldn't notice if they disappeared. The children are basically raising each other. They have also had their privacy invaded and had to endure bullying and vile comments because the parents put them in the media to get money. Just saw they have a PO box so that people can send them stuff. It won't be long until the next baby announcement I'm sure.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Shouldn't she be declaring a lot of stuff as an ad/gifted? They seem to get sent a lot of freebies from small business and she just puts 'thank you @ for the ___'

Reactions: 4
Shouldn't she be declaring a lot of stuff as an ad/gifted? They seem to get sent a lot of freebies from small business and she just puts 'thank you @ for the ___'
They hardly disclose anything according to the guidelines. In fact the only #ad I've ever seen was for the most recent washing machine and the way it was worded made me think that Sue didn't write it, it was probably written by the company. I don't even think they disclosed the kitchen? They are probably aware that their fans are so defensive that anyone who calls them out on it will get virtually jumped on.

Just checked their IG and to be fair they have disclosed #gifted clothes in the last few posts. It also seems they are going on holiday again soon!

Last edited:
  • Angry
No I don't think they are setting a good example at all. The children don't seem to think their parents think much of them, as one of the boys said 'when she has another it replaces us'. He also said that the parents wouldn't notice if they disappeared. The children are basically raising each other. They have also had their privacy invaded and had to endure bullying and vile comments because the parents put them in the media to get money. Just saw they have a PO box so that people can send them stuff. It won't be long until the next baby announcement I'm sure.
I just think the fact the kids have that attitude is horrific. As parents how can they live with themselves that their kids think like that about them.
I’ve not watched them much, but their lifestyle looked awful. I guess the most similar family I can compare them to is the Duggar’s from America and despite their obvious issues at least their kids look happy.

So no filming ever again, but Noel just said in the vlog that they have just started filming for an overseas documentary. I still reckon that the last Florida trip was for an American documentary. They must not be able to pass up on the money.

Reactions: 2
They seem to be pretty adamant that there will be no more tv or babies. I guess it’s to make the next baby a huge £urprise

Reactions: 2
I think they know that without a new baby, TV companies aren't as interested in them. They are essentially running the family like a business. I've also seen them get annoyed over such small criticism or negative comments. Do they not realize how crazy their life is and how much they are exploiting the NHS and education system.

I bet Sue will come out as pregnant within the next month. Also, i bet the kids get so bullied!!

Reactions: 6
There should be some sort of cap on benefits. Some families aren’t lucky enough to even have one child and as nice as these seem 21 children is taking the piss.

If you want them fine; but you should pay for them. Benefits should stop after the first two kids. Would soon make people think twice about constantly popping them out.

I’ve got so many people i went to school with who have basically had kids as a career it’s just wrong, not only do the parents have absolutely no work ethic but it instils it in their children too. One person I know has a grand daughter the same age as her youngest child. Blows my mind.

Everyone can do what they want of course but it shouldn’t be at the states expense.

Reactions: 6
There should be some sort of cap on benefits. Some families aren’t lucky enough to even have one child and as nice as these seem 21 children is taking the piss.

If you want them fine; but you should pay for them. Benefits should stop after the first two kids. Would soon make people think twice about constantly popping them out.

I’ve got so many people i went to school with who have basically had kids as a career it’s just wrong, not only do the parents have absolutely no work ethic but it instils it in their children too. One person I know has a grand daughter the same age as her youngest child. Blows my mind.

Everyone can do what they want of course but it shouldn’t be at the states expense.
Having children the same age as grandchildren, isn’t a new thing.

My mum became a grandmother at 40, technically she could have still had a child if she wanted one, neither of us were teenage parents, we were both 20 when we had our kids, I don’t really see the relevance tbh.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.