The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we just go back to the Alton Towers vlog for a minute? It says on the website you’re not allowed to use photos or videos of any attractions for commercial use. They have in the Vlog. I feel another email coming on…

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can we just go back to the Alton Towers vlog for a minute? It says on the website you’re not allowed to use photos or videos of any attractions for commercial use. They have in the Vlog. I feel another email coming on…
If you read her post on Instagram she says they could film because it was a press trip /invite

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I think I've said this before but Morecambe is so cheap they could easily buy a 4-5 bedroom house in town and have the adult kids move into it and pay S&N rent to live there. That would free up so many bedrooms. They'd get use out of it for 20 or so years and they'd make bank off just their children paying a modest amount of rent. Then they'd probably sell it at a profit or they could move into it themselves when they no longer need 10 bedrooms.

No wait that wouldn't work because then Sue wouldn't be able to brag about having 21 people living in their home. Silly me 🤦‍♀️

Actually here's a thought- By the time Heidie is an adult Noel will be past retiring age and really getting old. She won't get the normal "dad" experience. He'll probably be a great grandad by then.

Reactions: 14
Its most likely for Celebs 😒😒😒

I think I've said this before but Morecambe is so cheap they could easily buy a 4-5 bedroom house in town and have the adult kids move into it and pay S&N rent to live there. That would free up so many bedrooms. They'd get use out of it for 20 or so years and they'd make bank off just their children paying a modest amount of rent. Then they'd probably sell it at a profit or they could move into it themselves when they no longer need 10 bedrooms.

No wait that wouldn't work because then Sue wouldn't be able to brag about having 21 people living in their home. Silly me 🤦‍♀️

Actually here's a thought- By the time Heidie is an adult Noel will be past retiring age and really getting old. She won't get the normal "dad" experience. He'll probably be a great grandad by then.
You know what.... The celebrity so called radfords will only have their last day when we all stop watching them... Like it or not they live on the premise... There is no such thing as bad publicity... They represent bad parenting and materialism at its best and actually get paid for it.... 😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If you read her post on Instagram she says they could film because it was a press trip /invite
Which totally goes against the claim they went because that's what Luke chose to do for his 21st. More lies!

Talking of lies, as someone else mentioned earlier James turned 18 recently too. If you're going to lie and say you're doing something for one child's special birthday (despite it actually being yet another freebie invite), why not claim it's for both of them? I assume James went too? (I've not seen the vlog).

Reactions: 11
No birthday post for James at all. If he doesn't want to be photographed she could at least post a story with just text and a blank background acknowledging him on one of his most important birthdays. In that family you really aren't valued unless you're a baby or provide content for the vlogs

Reactions: 13

On the Last vlog when they was doin the trick or treating I’m sure one of the people giving the sweets out called Noel grandad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it was probably gifted then? No mention of that in the video or blurb is there? Maybe I’ll let the ASA have a look instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So they are staying in another hotel wherever Chris lives. It’s the only time they get a decent breakfast and then they are greedy. Hairdie is having melon ffs. No wonder all her clothes are too big for her, she’s under nourished.

So they are staying in another hotel wherever Chris lives. It’s the only time they get a decent breakfast and then they are greedy. Hairdie is having melon ffs. No wonder all her clothes are too big for her, she’s under nourished.
Why do they give her tiny pieces of food to eat like she's just started weaning instead of the bigger portions she needs to grow? Why does she never seem to have porridge or something that would fill her up until the next meal.(I expect there will be a story soon of heidie with full plate of food.)

I wonder how many have tagged along with sue this time 🤔 can't see millie wanting to miss out on photos with #cousins for ophelia and aunt/nephew for heidie

Last edited:
No birthday post for James at all. If he doesn't want to be photographed she could at least post a story with just text and a blank background acknowledging him on one of his most important birthdays. In that family you really aren't valued unless you're a baby or provide content for the vlogs
To be fair he might have asked her not to make a social media fuss, in which case it's only right to respect his wishes.

Of course, I wouldn't put it past her to just completely ignore one of her children's birthdays on social media, but I don't recall her ever posting for James, in recent years at least, so there is a chance that is genuinely his wishes I guess.

Take it the whole lot of them haven’t gone to see Chris? So which special ones got picked for this little treat 👀
It will be the usual ones Sue, noel, heidie, millie, ophelia, bonnie, archie , possibly phoebe and hallie and some of the older girls to mind the younger older kids so that everyone's attention can be one the babies.

Oh dear - I used to envy this family - it just shows how much goes on behind the scenes that we rarely see. What a brave lady for getting out 😓😓😓

This is true, you never know what goes on behind closed doors.

I happen to know another Big Family who run a nursery from their home (husband and wife), but behind the scenes she says hes an abusive controlling man.
But pretends the world is perfect.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Which totally goes against the claim they went because that's what Luke chose to do for his 21st. More lies!

Talking of lies, as someone else mentioned earlier James turned 18 recently too. If you're going to lie and say you're doing something for one child's special birthday (despite it actually being yet another freebie invite), why not claim it's for both of them? I assume James went too? (I've not seen the vlog).
Oddly James did not go with them to Alton towers. I thought he would but he mustn’t like that type of thing.
I know James seems to be more quieter and doesn’t feature in the vlogs or tv show much so we won’t see his birthday. As we know they are away but I can’t see them making a big fuss like they did for Katie.

Reactions: 7
That photo of James has to be at least 2 years old? I thought she forgotten his birthday as according to Wikipedia it was yesterday but their Fandom page says it's today 🤷‍♀️.

Someone very mature has been on and edited all the first names on their Fandom page to rude words: https://radfordfamily.fandom.com/wiki/Radford_Family. Someone let Sue know so she can call the police :ROFLMAO:
This is one thing I wouldn't blame them for if they posted stories on it, it's not a funny thing to do just disrespectful particularly alfies! Hopefully someone can change it back before any of the family see it.

Sue, if you read this please know whilst not everybody on here agrees with everything you do nobody here would stoop to that level of nastiness.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why do they give her tiny pieces of food to eat like she's just started weaning instead of the bigger portions she needs to grow? Why does she never seem to have porridge or something that would fill her up until the next meal.(I expect there will be a story soon of heidie with full plate of food.)

I wonder how many have tagged along with sue this time 🤔 can't see millie wanting to miss out on photos with #cousins for ophelia and aunt/nephew for heidie

not a shock when in the alton towers vlogs they were having those chips with like 3/4 kids per single portion

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.