The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s been said a lot here that it seems Sue still has the mentality of a teenager. Thereā€™s lots of research about to suggest that those who experience trauma; get ā€˜stuckā€™ at that age. Genuinely, the brain is not fully developed at 13 and trauma can completely disrupt development.
P.S. Iā€™m pretty much all for people wearing what they want. I think Iā€™m more annoyed that Iā€™ve got this dress, I havenā€™t worn it yet & now probably wonā€™t because I donā€™t want to look like that.
P.P.S Iā€™m 28.
She is most definitely stuck at that age. Yet she doesnā€™t view herself as a victim of a groomer, either that or the harsh facts of what it was then, it too much to accept.

Guessing itā€™s the walkers as theyā€™ve no other mates. Oh Iā€™d love to be a fly on that wall just now
Foursome šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Is it normal to wear what looks like cleaning gloves for food prep?
I mean to me that seams unhygienic?
Does he have a seperate pair for vegan pies or the same ones?
I work in a food factory and we don't wear gloves at all. Washing hands regularly is more hygienic than gloves as people tend not to change them often enough!

Reactions: 12
Re Casper's 9th Birthday Vlog: So sweet how thankful he was for everything and how he took time to look at each present. What a sweet little boy.
A McDonaldā€™s meal is about Ā£7 a hit nowadays so times that by 20 (and thatā€™s without the ice creams and other desserts on top). Will Casper get a beautifully made cake ordered in specially like Heidi and Ophelia or will it be a Tesco off the shelf job? Either way you know heā€™s not getting the fuss that the girls get.
Saying that they havenā€™t ordered out of that kebab shop they go to so for a while maybe thatā€™s tonightā€™s ā€œspecial dinnerā€ šŸ™„
Tesco shelf job it is šŸ˜”

I think I detected Noel being a bit angry at hair dye in the restaurant he forgot himself for a minute what does everyone think or is it just me ????

Reactions: 6
" Hi guyth, it's Casperth ninth birthday today". The whole family needs speech therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sue is being snarky in the YouTube comments. Some said heā€™s hasnā€™t got a lot there? The girls seem to get so much more. Sue replies they all get the same amount spent of them it just depends on what they want.
someone else said sorry to ask but do some of the children have a reading / cognition delay? Surprised Tillie couldnā€™t pronounce haddock. Sue replied thatā€™s really rude Tillie can spell and read just fine sheā€™s at a level she should be at were as Casper and Oscar are above the level they should be at they are all different.
Spelling and no full stops all done by sue šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Isnā€™t Casper speech really bad you canā€™t even understand him.
also not as much grabbing except tillie and Oscar who kept taking stuff off Casper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think I detected Noel being a bit angry at hair dye in the restaurant he forgot himself for a minute what does everyone think or is it just me ????
Yes! I thought the same. They must be insane to even think of taking so many young children to a restaurant so late. Order takeout! Easy, done.
The double cheeseburger gate got me. My five year old eats more than a kidā€™s meal. Let the boy have the double cheese burger. If you canā€™t afford to feed then what they want stop punching out so many šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes! I thought the same. They must be insane to even think of taking so many young children to a restaurant so late. Order takeout! Easy, done.
The double cheeseburger gate got me. My five year old eats more than a kidā€™s meal. Let the boy have the double cheese burger. If you canā€™t afford to feed then what they want stop punching out so many šŸ™„
Which boy wanted a cheeseburger? casper? In some restaurants kids portions are quite small compared to others. I was probably nine or ten when I started having adult meals in restaurants.

Which boy wanted a cheeseburger? casper? In some restaurants kids portions are quite small compared to others. I was probably nine or ten when I started having adult meals in restaurants.
It was Oscar (I think). He wanted the burger off the adult menu. Crusty was straight in with ā€˜thatā€™ll be too big for youā€™. Fair enough but I bet it isnā€™t, itā€™ll be the cost šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It was Oscar (I think). He wanted the burger off the adult menu. Crusty was straight in with ā€˜thatā€™ll be too big for youā€™. Fair enough but I bet it isnā€™t, itā€™ll be the cost šŸ˜‚
Oscar is almost 10. I think he's old enough for adult burger!

• Heart
Archie had about 3 bites of his food and was done. Sue said you have eaten quite a bit. Also who said Casper would only get a crappy store bought cake?

Reactions: 7
He does get rattled with her and the way he glares at Oscar at the end of the restaurant clip is just nasty. Ffs give the kid the burger he wants !
I wouldn't like to get on the wrong side of Noel.

Hairdie only getting a few manky chips to eat - those kids must be so bloody anaemic!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
He does get rattled with her and the way he glares at Casper at the end of the restaurant clip is just nasty. Ffs give the kid the burger he wants - it's his birthday you miserable git.

Hairdie only getting a few manky chips to eat - those kids must be so bloody anaemic!
I should imagine behind closed doors he is a nasty piece of tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Edited as I got the names wrong - I still don't know if I got it right this time šŸ˜†

• Haha
He does get rattled with her and the way he glares at Oscar at the end of the restaurant clip is just nasty. Ffs give the kid the burger he wants !

Which restaurant clip is this?

Reactions: 1
They are such tight fuckers. With all they money they make exploiting their kids, they won't even give them a proper meal at a restaurant. The kids menu is usually for toddlers, not growing kids ffs. Tight as a ducks arse that bleeping creepy Noel. They didn't bother paying for a meal for Hairdie- poor kid just got a few chips from someones plate. It's no wonder some of them look so underweight and young for their ages- they are malnourished and it has stunted their growth. Even the adult boys look gormless, pale and thin.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.