The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A floaty maxi dress with some heels would of been better than looking like a burst mattress

And burst she is 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hardly a surprise weekend away, lazy Susan at least managed a nail appointment. I don't think they are away alone either

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hardly a surprise weekend away, lazy Susan at least managed a nail appointment. I don't think they are away alone either
Guessing it’s the walkers as they’ve no other mates. Oh I’d love to be a fly on that wall just now

Reactions: 7
I don’t get why people post messages like this. If Instagram is affecting you mentally just delete the app no need to announce it.
It’s a “I’m not getting the response I want so I’m going to sulk it off” post
She’ll be back
Although we won’t miss her if she’s not
Sorry Soph hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t get why people post messages like this. If Instagram is affecting you mentally just delete the app no need to announce it.
Probably cos her mum fucked up involving a troll account 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Hi Sophie! 🖕🖕🖕

It’s a “I’m not getting the response I want so I’m going to sulk it off” post
She’ll be back
Although we won’t miss her if she’s not
Sorry Soph hun
What about your crappy perfume Sophie? Have you stopped selling it as it’s as crappy and caustic as you?

That’s a shame 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Could b why the upgrading the cars a Ford transit key for a mini bus don’t look as good when throwing it in the swingers bowl with the rest of the keys

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Could b why the upgrading the cars a Ford transit key for a mini bus don’t look as good when throwing it in the swingers bowl with the rest of the keys
The way she’s putting herself about online involving herself in stuff, it won’t be long before there are no keys

Reactions: 8
So it seems like the big girls have been left with the kids- so they're supposed to supervise Heidie and Bonnie (who are likely both in nappies), Archie, Hallie and Phoebe who are handfuls, Oscar and Casper who seem quite young for their ages, Tillie and Max too (isn't Max the one who lights fires with a magnifying glass?), AND Ophelia as usual, probably with no help from their brothers who will be on the computers expecting to be served food. Most of the kids sleep on a different floor from them and Sue said Heidie still wakes in the night. Big siblings babysitting is fine but expecting a few teens to take on the responsibility of a parent for a weekend is too much, especially when you have more children than IQ points

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Disgusting that they've left their teenage daughters in charge of numerous helpless infants. Sure, at their age you'd probably leave them in charge of Tillie/Max/Josh for a weekend, keep an eye on your 11-14 year old siblings. Make sure they're ok for food etc. But look after 7 under 10s?! (8 including Ophelia). Who the hell asks a few teenagers to do that?! They better be paying them. Aimee is still only 15 herself, yet you can guarantee she'll be knee deep in nappies all weekend. I bet Chloe has been roped in to assist too, despite having moved out of the mad house.

Remember though, according to Sue, they never ask the older ones to look after their siblings 🙄

So they’ve had an expensive breakfast and are now on a train. Where will they end up? My money’s on Northampton (or wherever it is that where Chris lives).
On the recap, let’s also not forget that it took 3 dozen people (at least - must of whom were kids) to go to the new unit and get it ready for opening. Dogs were probably in there somewhere too.
I think Chris is in the Daventry area from some social media snooping (I'm fairly local to Northampton so was intrigued after Northampton General appeared on Nicole's scan). Daventry isn't an area I'm familiar with though as it's the opposite end of the county. Doubt Sue and Noel will be in a hurry to visit though. Chris will have to bring his 3 up to Morecambe alone for them to meet their new grandson, such is their hatred of Nicole. No way they're travelling to visit them.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Sue is always sucking up to Nicole on instagram, comments on most of her posts which she doesn't even do with her own kids. It's all so fake to show us jealous haters what a loving person she is.

What's the bet they've got the big kids minding the littlies for an episode plot? They've got nothing else to film unless she's secretly pregnant. They love making fun of their teenagers and how lazy and shallow they apparently are, even though they do more than Sue. I can see them doing an episode revolving around how stressed out the girls get caring for a million young kids and how Sue and Noel come home to a disaster house- a predictable plotline that we've seen on countless sitcoms and reality shows.

I wonder how they'll stretch the Radfords out to 10 hours of content. It sounds mind numbing. Can't wait to NOT watch it!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.