The Radford Family #21 Ingham mansion is our mission, but penis palace is the vision!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So have u got this right? Sue set up another account to hag tattlers off?

*hag
No. Read the message from admin in this thread 👍 Sue was involved. Not mentioning it anymore as it’s frankly hilarious and she’s made herself look even more of a twit, but she really can’t help herself.

Hi Sue 🥔🥔🥔🖕

Reactions: 14
Its alright them buggering off and leaving those kids ,they have learned how to make fire with a magnefying glass ,I have been worried to death wondering how they would get out and i think only one door to the whole house ,Sue has no brains at all she is a dizzy teenager ,god forbid nothing like this will happen .but i think Morecombe fire brigade should go around there and assess the situation

Reactions: 12
They have gone on a much needed spa weekend!!! Are you seriously having a laugh? They are about 6 weeks behind with pie orders, and just opened a new bakery unit on Monday yet Noel has taken Friday off to go on a spa weekend??? These two are a flaming joke! Doesn't lazy Susan spend enough time chilling? Why is this weekend much needed? Neither of them do sod all, surprised they don't have Millie with them, she's attached to Sue's hip normally.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
They have gone on a much needed spa weekend!!! Are you seriously having a laugh? They are about 6 weeks behind with pie orders, and just opened a new bakery unit on Monday yet Noel has taken Friday off to go on a spa weekend??? These two are a flaming joke! Doesn't lazy Susan spend enough time chilling? Why is this weekend much needed? Neither of them do sod all, surprised they don't have Millie with them, she's attached to Sue's hip normally.
It’ll be to do with filming. Got to get content somewhere

Reactions: 11
Far cry from the days when he wouldn’t even pay for zoo tickets on their camping holiday.

Saying that it’s no doubt a freebie 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I think this is a Lipsy ruffle dress. I’ve got one a little similar. She’s dressing for the size she thinks she is or it’s one of the girls’ and she’s borrowed it.
Edited to add
How it looks on the model 👍
Mutton dressed as lamb.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember when she was on This Morning with Eamon and Ruth and they paid for her to go to a Spa in London with the girls but she didnt and went straight home.
But goes now with Noel, wouldnt he let her go? Is he actually really controlling?

I think this is a Lipsy ruffle dress. I’ve got one a little similar. She’s dressing for the size she thinks she is or it’s one of the girls’ and she’s borrowed it.
Edited to add
What a surprise they sell that dress on next? She must run the account to the limit!

Edited to add
What a surprise they sell that dress on next? She must run the account to the limit!

Reactions: 13
Mutton dressed as lamb.
It’s been said a lot here that it seems Sue still has the mentality of a teenager. There’s lots of research about to suggest that those who experience trauma; get ‘stuck’ at that age. Genuinely, the brain is not fully developed at 13 and trauma can completely disrupt development.
P.S. I’m pretty much all for people wearing what they want. I think I’m more annoyed that I’ve got this dress, I haven’t worn it yet & now probably won’t because I don’t want to look like that.
P.P.S I’m 28.

Reactions: 15
100% this! They make my blood boil! bleeping pack of wannabes!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.