Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
tillie’s just getting more and more annoying recently, she’s worse at grabbing presents off people than some of the younger ones and ripping them open before casper got a chance. the only one to tell her to stop was katie, you’d think sue and noel could do some actual parenting 🙄
I noticed that she opens their presents for them. She did it with Archie even though he said no and now the same with Casper. She’s old enough to know better. I suppose she just wants to get some attention now that her leg is fine they don’t need her for the vlogs.

Reactions: 17
I’m gonna reserve judgment on this one and say I hope Sophie does well. Cleaning is a hard game, harder if you’re up against lots of competitors. Plus she’s going to need to employ staff so there’s the people management side. I know someone who runs a successful cleaning business but it’s a constant round of recruiting, back checking, leaflet delivery and phone calls and what she makes doesn’t really equate to the hours of work that goes into it. Personally I’m not sure Sophie’s got it in her but as a mum trying her best (which I believe she is) I wish her luck.

SandGrown

Chatty Member
Noel? complain in person? hahahahahaha he gets sent to do top up shops with half a dozen kids and he looks like a rabbit in headlights.

• Haha

Little me.

VIP Member
I dread to think what they cost the NHS as a family on dentistry with all the sugar and shit they consume
Do they even go to the dentist ?

Why is she buying little blocks of cheese, just get a big block and cut it up. Less waste, less space in the fridge and cheaper.
Lunchables are easy to make too, crackers, cheese and some cold meats. In our house they are called Mumchables because we make our own.

As for the kinder and milkybar snacks, just no give them a yoghurt with fruit.
Don’t be silly, she won’t have as much time to chill if she has to cut up cheese and make snacks. Too bloody lazy. Also what’s happened to the “We buy all our meat from a local butcher” Looks like Asda pre packed to me. They are just liars.

Last edited:
  • Haha

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
There is no way on earth those kids can be safely watched by Sue alone, or even with Crusty Noel helping. I don't know how they've managed so long with Tillie's being the only serious accident.
When ours were little I couldn't even go to the loo without walking back in on a room of chaos and devastation.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Not gonna flex here but I ran a half marathon eight weeks after giving birth to our eighth 😉 I did it for Parkinson’s UK

I hope he gets runners shits, all for content. 10k is a piece of piss.

• Wow
  • Haha

Zoepenguin

To be fair some children are just petite/slightly built. Mine were all 9 pounders and only my son was chunky as a baby and toddler until he was walking. I do think all the Radfords have an undernourished look to them though so I do agree on that point. I don't reckon much fresh food gets consumed in that house, relative to the number of occupants.

babybelle

VIP Member
If they had been gifted passes, wouldn't it have been nice to have donated them to a Christmas raffle for charity, that way, they could have been split between a few families and the charity would have benefitted, especially as they have been several times this year, but oh no greedy greedy Radfords, can afford their own, yet they take take take.

Kingbin

VIP Member
What a surprise they are at the Cbebbies hotel in Alton towers again.
Alton Towers must be getting sick fed up of them.

More to the point who actually goes to Alton towers three times within a few months.

Oh yeah! So relatable 😂😂😂😂😂😑

Last edited:
  • Haha

Kingbin

VIP Member
#crapservice

OK!!! 🙄🙄🙄

#n o n c e

I've had to block Noel on insta that last post bragging about 1st class and complaining has really shown how self entitled and celeb like they think they are sad really.
First class on a train is fuck all TBH
I don’t pay for trains my husband drives them.

Suckers!!!! 😂

• Haha

emmawhu

VIP Member
The thing that struck me is that it's Oscar and Casper in the pic with her. At least she's acknowledging that the youngest ones are dressed head to toe in Next and Zara but, for the middle children, Asda and Primark will do. She never seems to splash out on clothes for the middle ones the way she does the youngest kids (especially the girls).

A McDonald’s meal is about £7 a hit nowadays so times that by 20 (and that’s without the ice creams and other desserts on top). Will Casper get a beautifully made cake ordered in specially like Heidi and Ophelia or will it be a Tesco off the shelf job? Either way you know he’s not getting the fuss that the girls get.
Saying that they haven’t ordered out of that kebab shop they go to so for a while maybe that’s tonight’s “special dinner” 🙄

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Do they even go to the dentist ?

Don’t be silly, she won’t have as much time to chill if she has to cut up cheese and make snacks. Too bloody lazy. Also what’s happened to the “We buy all our meat from a local butcher” Looks like Asda pre packed to me. They are just liars.
Exactly when they go for their day trips out they always go and buy sandwiches from the supermarket and crisp and fruit shoots etc. What’s wrong with making sandwiches at home and putting squash in their water bottles. It would require sue to do something besides chill.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
They're selfish by nature so no doubt they'll be at the front of the queue every day this goes on for, whether they genuinely need fuel or not.

Either that or they'll take to social media whining that they can't get any and how other people should stop being selfish as Noel HAS to have fuel to get to work to provide for the family. It's their only income don't you know?
It’s like when they were moaning about not being able to get their shopping delivered when the vunerable were self isolating. They enough adults in that house with enough cars I am sure they could have nipped to Asda or Tesco for their shop. They get it delivered as they are too lazy.

emmawhu

VIP Member
Nice healthy snacks!
So many questions...

Why the hell are the Barney Bears in the fridge?

Why the hell are they wasting money and fridge space on lunchables when they're so much cheaper to make yourself?

Why on Earth is she happy to share such a poor example of diet on her social media? Does she think it's acceptable to feed kids that much crap on such a regular basis?