Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Genuine question - maybe this has been spoke about at length but can’t be arsed going back through all the threads about them, but why isn’t it more widely discussed that Mr got Mrs preggo when she was 14/15.
They are celebrated as if they are this wonderful family when in reality he had sex with someone underage which today would have you arrested and charged with several crimes.

She also strikes me as someone who isn’t the full shilling.
It was hidden for a long time, Sue actually said to be the age was 15 and 17 and that seams less bad than 13 and 17/18.
The other reason its not discussed is because the minions defending it with things like, but they stayed together and had more kids (so child grooming/abuse is ok if you keep doing it!), or age is just a number, things were different back then ect ect
We know its wrong but there is just no dealing with people like that

Reactions: 15

Tabia

VIP Member
Millie posting on Instagram trying to make herself sound educated and political lol. Come on now Millie, you live rent free at home (probably on benefits) whilst your Mum looks after your baby.
Millie educated? Laughing my socks off! My border collie is more intelligent 😂

• Haha
In one of there old documentaries Sue and Noel are bathing their presumably naked children 4 to a bath. The 4 in a bath doesn’t bother me. The impression of naked children being televised does.
Absolutely this 👍❤ Nobody should be showing pictures or videos of their kids in any state of undress! Unfortunately if it pays it stays, that’s the Radford way.

Genuine question - maybe this has been spoke about at length but can’t be arsed going back through all the threads about them, but why isn’t it more widely discussed that Mr got Mrs preggo when she was 14/15.
They are celebrated as if they are this wonderful family when in reality he had sex with someone underage which today would have you arrested and charged with several crimes.

She also strikes me as someone who isn’t the full shilling.
She’s definitely not the sharpest tool in the box 😂
And I don’t understand how people defend her getting pregnant at 13 to a then 17 year old who was her brother’s friend. Just reeks of abuse.

• Sad

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Heidie has had the exact same pair of shoes on for 6 months solid, does she not bothered to get them remeasured?

• Wow

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Very quiet in Radford towers. Is it another week of vomiting children or has someone not paid the leccy bill 👀😂
Just as it should be. With that amount of children I could never understand how she could spare 5 mins to go online. Hopefully she's got the arts and crafts out, reading them a story or making a nutritious meal? Maybe not 🙄🤣

• Haha

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I know she was using cloth for Oscar and Casper at least. I don't know why she stopped losing them. Less nappy rashes, eco-friendly, you can buy fun colours and prints. She's already doing plenty of washing and wouldn't notice a few extra nappies.

Love how she still buys clothes for Millie and Ophelia but hardly anything for the middle boys. Even Archie got barely anything. Can't Millie buy beg for her own PJs and jacket and baby clothes? Even Hallie and Phoebe only got pjs this time, it's all about Heidie and Ophelia

Little me.

VIP Member
What a fucking racket that bowling was. Whoever shouts the loudest might get heard!!!!
Junk food as always and not enough to keep a fly alive. Half of those little kids look undernourished.
Crusty can’t even get his kid’s name right, mind you who would call two kids so close together in age Oscar and Caspar. It could only be these idiots. Lazy Susan looked a right scruff as usual in her new jumper🤣
Hairdie needs to be taught how to sit down at a table but the idiot mother just laughs at her. I used to think Tillie was sweet when she was younger but now she’s just a clone of her elder sisters and just as mouthy. On a different subject whoever built that front wall at the house wants to learn to lay bricks. It looks like it’s been done by a real cowboy.

Zoepenguin

I've mentioned it on here before but Sue looks a lot more tired and quite haggard to me since having Heidie. I think age is catching up with her and Noel, parenting so many little ones in your 40s must be tough (including Ophelia in this too) I hope for all of the kids sakes that they stop now. Not to mention the fact that the house is full to bursting!

What she doesn’t get (as is the case with most if not all of these new Insta celebs) is that they take freebies, put a price tag on everything they do and then claim back everything in expenses so they don’t have to pay tax.
This is particularly galling with the Radfords because we all know how much they’ve milked out of the state in tax credits, child benefits, education and health care for their super size breeding programme.
Sue has no moral high ground here claiming she gets shit for giving to charity. It’s all stuff she’d otherwise throw out and you can bet that anything she buys specifically to donate is claimed back as expenses. Plus the free meals, clothes, holidays, toys, cakes, furniture and all the other stuff she’s gifted more than makes up for her “generosity”. She needs to wind her neck in.

DRESlife

Mutton dressed as lamb.
It’s been said a lot here that it seems Sue still has the mentality of a teenager. There’s lots of research about to suggest that those who experience trauma; get ‘stuck’ at that age. Genuinely, the brain is not fully developed at 13 and trauma can completely disrupt development.
P.S. I’m pretty much all for people wearing what they want. I think I’m more annoyed that I’ve got this dress, I haven’t worn it yet & now probably won’t because I don’t want to look like that.
P.P.S I’m 28.

babybelle

VIP Member
I'm not keen on this family at all. I dislike the way they have become rude and materialistic. However, I'm not going to comment on recent accusations highlighted on here, however, what I will say, is Sue is claiming she was sent vile screenshots. If this is true, I would be more concerned that someone within tattle is relating information and screen shooting information and basically being a mole and repeating everything said back to the family. Also I would say the said person doing this should be banned from this site. I have been on the receiving end of Sue and her merry men, and quite frankly, she can be vile obnoxious and very rude and she doesn't give a shit who she upsets, however, two wrongs don't make a right, so whoever is screen shooting conversations on here should stop it. I know Sue uses this site because it's pretty obvious she does, and don't put your life out there for the world to see if you can't take criticism, and honestly,she may have taken screen shots herself, we will never know.

Little me.

VIP Member
Ha ha Old Crusty Noel must think he’s very important.Telling people the thickness of the pastry is our secret. I think you are keeping far more secrets than that one way and another.

• Haha

BaileyMC

VIP Member
Guys there’s a shortage of the tin pie cases, so that means people will definitely not received their pies now. And they have an excuse 😂

• Haha

Little me.

VIP Member
Some of the comments on that video make me think a lot of their arselickers, sorry, fans might be american.

It's on youtube..
Have you noticed some of the kids talking with American accents sometimes. Especially Caspar. Too much crappy screen time.

emmawhu

VIP Member
I liked this thread. A shame people want to police it/and others thoughts. Never mind.

I'm sick in the head because I have an opinion? Attacking people and name calling on the basis of them forming their own opinion what do you call that DeAr? Goodbye "DeAr".
I'm attacking you?! 😂😂😂

Ok 🙄🙄🙄🙄.

If calling someone sick in the head for randomly accusing someone of incest, with literally no evidence whatsoever, is trying to 'police the thread' then I'm proud to police it. Sure, most things go on Tattle but a line has most definitely been crossed here.

If calling you sick in the head is attacking you, what do you call what you and a few others are doing to Millie and Luke? I can't stand the Radfords and how they conduct themselves, but nobody deserves unkind and unfounded rumours being spread about them.

I don't think it's a coincidence that those starting this rumour seem to be people who aren't regulars to this thread. It's nice to see most regulars condoning such vile behaviour, despite being united in our dislike of this family in general.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lalalemon

Chatty Member
I know their food bill must cost an arm and a leg anyway, but why is everything they buy branded? What’s wrong with own brand items? It saves so much more money and is sometimes better than the branded product
They buy all small boxes of cereal and nappies and things as well.... must cost so much more!
You'd think they'd go to bookers/costco/makro and buy in bulk.... Crusty has a business so would be able to get membership for all these places.
I don't know why she buys pampers nappies, they're awful, we only have 2 children and 1 in nappies and we use aldi nappies and wipes, much better than pampers! She obviously just likes to show off her money!

• Heart

RedTiger

VIP Member
Don’t hate me for saying this! I don’t blame Sue for going crazy if that is what she is referring too. Just wish they would report it instead if broadcasting they will for attention but don’t. I doubt the police would do much anyways but that comment was pretty messed up even for tattle. There is gossip then THAT.

I may be wrong and she could really be angry at you all who hated her shoes 🤣