Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I watched an old episode earlier to just to see the difference in the family. Millie was young but had the voice of a football hooligan who smokes 80 fags a day 🤣 what was that about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Puppet

VIP Member
Doesn’t Katie have a boyfriend, is he staying unsupervised?
I suspect that they'd actively encourage him staying over. Afterall it might lead to another baby, and without new babies they have no way of carrying on their stupid program or engaging their idiot fans.

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
First class travel? Oh how cheapskate Noel has changed. And they still think they're relatable.

As for the moaning, Chandler Bing's quote "my wallet's too small for my 50s, and my diamond shoes are too tight" springs to mind. Should have slummed it in standard mate. You don't always get what you pay for in life.

The irony of this comment is not lost... now you know how your customers feel when you take money for pies which take months to be delivered!

What a entitled, obnoxious prick.

Edit - In fact, given their standards of hygiene the whole comment is ironic. Does he seriously not understand the concept of the pot calling the kettle black?
No hairnets and staff complaining of wearing whites on the bakery 😂

• Haha

Zoepenguin

Just saw the pics from Noels run and I'm sure it's been picked up on at some point in this thread but him and Sue look like brother and sister. 🤢
I mean they were both adopted...! In all seriousness I know romantic attraction can be a thing with separated siblings but hopefully not in this case! On a similar train of thought the kids just look like clones to me at this point.

They could have just taken the younger kids but that would mean Sue and Noel would have to do some actual parenting instead of palming them off to their au pairs siblings.

VIP Member
Just came to say and sorry if someone else has said it but I don't know what it is about Noel but he gives off the same vibes as Gerry McCann.
He’s got such a vacant way about him - he’s the spit of Gerry McCann

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I think we’ve seen time and again what their diet consists of. He does all these cooking videos but never actually feeds it to the kids. Any parent with the opportunity to, would feed their kids on fresh local meat and produce that’s come straight from the farms. Health wise, it’s got to be ten times better (at least) than the prepackaged stuff you get from supermarkets. So why don’t they buy fresh and batch cook? Cos they’re full of shit! Sue would rather drop feed her kids snacks and then something out of a packet for dinner that they can eat on their laps while in front if the tv for a quiet life. Can’t cut into the chill time 😂
This is what we do, we use a local butcher who provides Meat for catering companies.
I can go roughly every month and buy mince, burgers, chicken, sunday joints, bacon, sausages ect in big packs and I split them down into smaller bags for the freezer and make things like meatballs to freeze.
Fruit and veg I sometimes try to use the farm shops but as I dont drive its not easy to get to so I tend to get alot from Aldi as it stays fresh, as a big family using veg to bulk out meals is very cheap if you shop seasonally and equally as healthy. At the moment apples are in season and we make a crumble or a brown betty for afters rather than fill them with barney bears.

Noel has this catering background but has no idea, even if Lazy Suzanne cant do it why not get one of the older kids involved, my kids all love helping out and cooking.

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
Remind me not to read this thread while eating 😂 😂😂:sick::sick::sick:

Shouldn't have read it before bed either. I had a dream nightmare about the Radfords last night where I went on holiday with them, we were all crammed into a tiny room with bunkbeds everywhere. They gave me a tummy bug and there was only one toilet in the room behind a glass wall. Then Noel confided in me that he wants to leave Sue but he's worried that she'll get the house. Woke up bloody terrified.

Not sure why they paid for scarefest, Noels face alone is enough to trigger my fight or flight instinct

• Haha

Chunkeylaydee

VIP Member
Really Noel is complaining about first class service on the train on Instagram 😳. I’m actually embarrassed for him.

• Wow
  • Angry

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Why was heidie upstairs on her own throwing clothes from the bed down the stairs and sue at the bottom filming. You would think after 22 children she would know never leave a toddler unattended especially on the top floor when she was probably going down to the kitchen or living room.

• Wow
  • Angry

spilleroftea

VIP Member
How does this man find the time?

running a successful pie empire (cough cough)
Training for running a 10k, sue could run her mouth 10k
Doing the school runs!
Vlogging
Weekends away!

She had posted a picture of Heidie eating breakfast the other day at the table. it was the most pathetic portion id ever seen, also why the fuck is she putting weetabix on a bamboo plate? my 10 month old eats triple that and shes only 18lbs
I’ve seen the portions they serve up to the kids and they’re absolutely not being fed enough! For people who waste so much money on tat and rubbish you’d think they wouldn’t mind loading up their kids plates with good decent food. So what if they leave some, at least you’d know they were properly fed!
That’s why she buys all that other crap though, it’s so the kids can fill up on snacks and then just cook for the adults.

flappy fanny

Chatty Member
Thought the small kids had a Happy meal Costing about 3 pounds and i saw a Caterpillar cake in Morrisons £6-00 so big big difference between boys and girls .I couldn't do that to my kids each one had exactly the same spent on them

I’ve got pictures of me and my siblings in the bath when we were all little. I don’t think it’s unheard of to put 2 or 3 little ones in the bath together? Would certainly make it easier I’d imagine 😊

Little me.

VIP Member
Not that i would ever want to give them any ideas but they might want to try having shoe pockets. Not sure what they are called but each pair goes into its own pocket couple of those would surely help?
Even with those they wouldn’t be able to find a pair of shoes. The kids are so lazy, they would never put them away properly. Like mother like children. By the way it’s spelt bane. Thicko.

Zoepenguin

I remember on the first kids and counting series Sue seemed to cook from scratch more and shop in bulk. I know they still went ott for birthdays and the portion sizes weren't the best but there was less prepackaged junk at least. Maybe because she was spending less time on social media back then and they were genuinely living on a budget. They just spend money like its water these days, I can only hope they are saving some for when exploiting their kids is no longer an option.

That’s dreadful. I’ve never seen anyone do that. I’m actually shocked to see that. I’m quite sure when the camera is off those kids are totally neglected. They are just a number to the parents. There’s no way they can possibly look after them all properly.
Make me sick.
Get ready for a video appearing on YouTube with this part edited out in 3-2-1...

• Haha

SandGrown

Chatty Member
my question was met with hysterical laughter ... 'if they could pretend they didn't know each other, they would'. It's common knowledge who the baby daddy is, and none of their age group think badly of him for walking away, just stupid for shagging her, 'would you want to get involved with that lot'. Many others did too, they were just lucky to not get her pregnant. It was a regular shag, not a one-off cupboard fumble, it was common knowledge they were shagging, NOT common knowledge that he had a girlfriend at the time, she may have come on the scene later. I then got told off for reading gossip :ROFLMAO:

essence_of_rock

VIP Member
I think I detected Noel being a bit angry at hair dye in the restaurant he forgot himself for a minute what does everyone think or is it just me ????
Yes! I thought the same. They must be insane to even think of taking so many young children to a restaurant so late. Order takeout! Easy, done.
The double cheeseburger gate got me. My five year old eats more than a kid’s meal. Let the boy have the double cheese burger. If you can’t afford to feed then what they want stop punching out so many 🙄

• Heart