Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snowystar

How do they all stay so slim? There isn't a fat ( i hate that word) child, teen or adult in that family! If I even looked at their diet I would gain a stone over night!!! 😂
Because they don't buy enough to actually go round 🤣 Can't get fat if you get half a portion of everything 🤣

Reactions: 16

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Why does she think it’s amazing?
A fancy new car won’t buy back your normal teen years or freedom.
Everything has to have a label, people with actual money don’t buy baggy shit. I know a pretty well off guy who still prefers his 30 year old Land Rover defender.
She’s really Nouveau riche

Facehugger

VIP Member
Evening 👍 I don't usually comment on here but do like to read what you're all chatting about, with this load of feral weasels. Just had to share my middle page ads today, hahaha, bloody daily contraceptive pill videos! 🤣

Screenshot_20211012-180325.png

• Haha

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Josh and Max finally have new bunk beds - but nobody has time to put them up until November .... poor lads!
It has been mentioned here regularly that their beds were literally taped together and now all of a sudden new beds. Also why do you need a weekend to put them up? Also they have several adults and teenagers who could easily help or build the beds it doesn’t have to be Noel. I bet Josh and max could help too.

Kat5998

VIP Member
I couldn’t sleep last night so I wondered how many letters of the alphabet Sue and Noel have used up for their brood…

A - Aimee, Archie, (and Alfie)
B - Bonnie
C - Chris, Chloe, Casper
D - Daniel
E - Ellie
F -
G -
H - Hallie, Heidie
I -
J - James, Jack, Josh
K - Katie
L - Luke
M - Millie, Max
N -
O - Oscar
P - Phoebe
Q -
R -
S - Sophie
T - Tillie
U -
V -
W -
X -
Y -
Z -

They could’ve had nearly had a whole alphabet worth of names

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
It's Oscar's birthday tomorrow... Sue must be busy preparing something extravegant for that!
No its only Oscar not one of the little girls. I think Oscar is actually a sweetie.

Next week is half term so I wonder what fun times shes going to have with her goblins running riot for the week.

Kingbin

VIP Member
Wow, some very sick allegations being alluded to by some. None of us here like the Radfords but that kind of shit stirring is nasty and truly uncalled. There is literally no evidence whatsoever to support such a vile slur and it's not a rumour I, or most of the other regulars on this thread (I hope), wish to be associated with.

You beat me to it lol, just what I was going to say pretty much word for word lol.
Thanks for that. Well said 👍

lastdis

VIP Member
Rental cars . No way would they be buying new cars after a few months. One day they will wake up with nothing. Plus people were taking about the petrol problem over a week ago. right sue will need to park close to her house to charge it. Let’s all go park on her road so she can’t get close enough 😂😂

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
Why does she think it’s amazing?
A fancy new car won’t buy back your normal teen years or freedom.
Everything has to have a label, people with actual money don’t buy baggy shit. I know a pretty well off guy who still prefers his 30 year old Land Rover defender.
She’s really Nouveau riche
Absolutely this, people that have always been well off think it tacky to keep replacing stuff, they use their furniture for a long time and wouldn’t dream of replacing it for replacings sake.
And when they do get anything new they don’t broadcast it at any opportunity.
Unlike the Radfrauds.

They don’t give a shit about the sustainability to the planet issue.
It’s just an opportunity to get another car with them.

Puppet

VIP Member
1633858284315.png

This picture makes no sense. You have a child in a skirt and sandals and another in a thick winter coat. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Is sue actually donating the clothes to charity or are they going in the skip. Hallie and phoebes old clothes can be saved for bonnie and heidie and even Ophelia. I know Archie is her youngest boy but she could give them to Jacob and Chris newest son. Like you said most of the clothes still have tags on.

also it’s Casper birthday so expect a vlog with grabby loud kids sometime this week. Tillie said McDonald’s breakfast and sue went no and I couldn’t really hear the rest. Come on sue you have McDonald’s breakfast any chance you can. Saying that they are probably having McDonald’s for tea instead.

Last edited:

emmawhu

VIP Member
I don’t think they’ll have any more babies. Even if Sue could get pregnant again (quite a big if at her age), it would surely be high risk for her and the child. She did look a lot more tired during her last pregnancy than in the previous ones, and I think the combination of a newborn, lockdown/homeschooling and Tillie’s injury was probably pretty exhausting. Plus Heidie, Bonnie and Archie all seem like ‘full on’ little kids. I know she always makes out she has time to ‘chill with a coffee’ etc, but I wonder whether she says that more to try to convince people that she’s coping well with such a large family. I suspect the reality is a lot more stressful than she likes to make out.
Every pregnancy since losing Alfie has been high risk and it didn't stop them having 5 more so I don't think risk ever comes into the thought process as far as the Radfords are concerned.

In fact, you could argue that every pregnancy since Katie has been high risk in some way or another, as that was the last time she was ever allowed to go into labour naturally (baby 8). Every birth since has been induced a week or 2 early, as her labour was incredibly fast.

The minions talk about how amazing she is for having carried and birthed so many children, but the strain they've put her body under is immense with their decision to keep recklessly reproducing at such an alarming rate. The chance she could have actually died during any of her later pregnancies, leaving the rest of their supersized brood motherless, shouldn't be underestimated.

The fact she's never required a caesarean delivery is just down to luck rather than judgement. A caesarean on her now paper thin womb could easily kill her and/or the baby. Had she needed a caesarean at any point, they absolutely wouldn't have been able to continue reproducing at the stupidly fast rate they did. She's simply lucky in that case. If rate had had other ideas it could have been a very different story.

They have had 2 babies in less than a year on 4 occasions (5 if you count Hallie 11 months after losing Alfie halfway through the pregnancy). That kind of risk taking shouldn't be praised, it's pure stupidity. Accidents happen, but not 5 times. Anyone who actively plans to have 2 full term babies in less than a year, without allowing the body time to recover, is playing a very risky game.

Last edited:

Kingbin

VIP Member
Not to be rude, but I’m quite new to these threads and I’ve seen many comments made by yourself you have quite a large family…. Is there a particular reason why you chose to have a larger family? How do you find having so many children? Kudos to you though, because I don’t know you but imagine your parenting is a lot better than sue and Noel’s. Please don’t think I’m trying to be rude, I’m just curious because it’s not everyday you meet (or in this case read) about large families with children in double digits :)
No not rude at all. We just get on with things, without the help of social media. That’s it really, very boring 👍

• Heart
You think with Noel going to a cooking school or whatever they would have all these fresh healthy meals made from scratch but no. When he did his cooking shows it was all cheese and a bit of meat and veg thrown in. Then a tiny pot of pasta and no way would that feed half his family. I know they all don’t eat it but still it would only cover 6 - 8 people.
Still don’t get why they don’t buy more food in bulk from their pie shop suppliers. Apparently it’s top quality fresh produce so why wouldn’t you want to feed your family with that? It’s not like they’re short of a few quid.

Reactions: 15

Little me.

VIP Member
I’ve said before, I wouldn’t buy them if they were the last pies on earth.
It’s disgusting that Chloe was in their with her long fake nails. She touched her nose mouth and hair several times. Old Crusty himself looked more foul than usual, he kept touching his head and neck. Ughhhh utterly disgusting. I wish people would wake up and smell the coffee. Excuse the pun.

Reactions: 15