Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
I can imagine the younger kids being little brats in school, bragging about all the stuff they get. It must go down like a lead balloon with the other families in such a working class area.
It reminds me of a girl in our school whose dad bought her anything she wanted. I was so envious when she was the first kid in school to get a walkman. We found out later that her dad was a wealthy businessman who'd left his wife and daughter when she was a baby for a life of yachts and dolly birds and she didn't even remember her father. He just kept in contact by phone and sent her whatever she needed out if guilt.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

babybelle

VIP Member
Just a thought. If they are getting an electric car, where are they going to charge it? The guy next door to us has a charger unit fitted to the front of his house, those numb nuts all park on the street.

• Haha

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Nice healthy snacks!
Why is she buying little blocks of cheese, just get a big block and cut it up. Less waste, less space in the fridge and cheaper.
Lunchables are easy to make too, crackers, cheese and some cold meats. In our house they are called Mumchables because we make our own.

As for the kinder and milkybar snacks, just no give them a yoghurt with fruit.

Little me.

VIP Member
Those shoes are fucking horrible. I’ve seen better looking ones on market stalls. Definitely don’t look classy especially not on her.Grow up woman, act your age not your shoe size ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

lastdis

VIP Member
Just saw the pics from Noels run and I'm sure it's been picked up on at some point in this thread but him and Sue look like brother and sister. 🤢
You know when you go to your first midwife appointment and they are going through the questions in the green notes. Are you and the father related 😂 . Bet she is fed up being asked

• Haha

Puppet

VIP Member
Nicole now has 7 children.. I’d say that’s a pretty large family… do we think that she’s keen to ride the great gravy train that is ‘Britain’s Biggest Family’?
I suspect she's seen the freebies that Sue and Noel have recieved over the last few years and wants some of it for herself. Perhaps now Sue has finished having children Nicole feels like she could benefit by association.

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Just saw the pics from Noels run and I'm sure it's been picked up on at some point in this thread but him and Sue look like brother and sister. 🤢

Little me.

VIP Member
I notice she got slippers for herself but the little kids always have bare feet… inside and out or minging socks.

• Wow

Madge Harvey

Genuine question - maybe this has been spoke about at length but can’t be arsed going back through all the threads about them, but why isn’t it more widely discussed that Mr got Mrs preggo when she was 14/15.
They are celebrated as if they are this wonderful family when in reality he had sex with someone underage which today would have you arrested and charged with several crimes.

She also strikes me as someone who isn’t the full shilling.

emmawhu

VIP Member
Disgusting that they've left their teenage daughters in charge of numerous helpless infants. Sure, at their age you'd probably leave them in charge of Tillie/Max/Josh for a weekend, keep an eye on your 11-14 year old siblings. Make sure they're ok for food etc. But look after 7 under 10s?! (8 including Ophelia). Who the hell asks a few teenagers to do that?! They better be paying them. Aimee is still only 15 herself, yet you can guarantee she'll be knee deep in nappies all weekend. I bet Chloe has been roped in to assist too, despite having moved out of the mad house.

Remember though, according to Sue, they never ask the older ones to look after their siblings 🙄

So they’ve had an expensive breakfast and are now on a train. Where will they end up? My money’s on Northampton (or wherever it is that where Chris lives).
On the recap, let’s also not forget that it took 3 dozen people (at least - must of whom were kids) to go to the new unit and get it ready for opening. Dogs were probably in there somewhere too.
I think Chris is in the Daventry area from some social media snooping (I'm fairly local to Northampton so was intrigued after Northampton General appeared on Nicole's scan). Daventry isn't an area I'm familiar with though as it's the opposite end of the county. Doubt Sue and Noel will be in a hurry to visit though. Chris will have to bring his 3 up to Morecambe alone for them to meet their new grandson, such is their hatred of Nicole. No way they're travelling to visit them.

Last edited:
  • Angry

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
I think I've said this before but Morecambe is so cheap they could easily buy a 4-5 bedroom house in town and have the adult kids move into it and pay S&N rent to live there. That would free up so many bedrooms. They'd get use out of it for 20 or so years and they'd make bank off just their children paying a modest amount of rent. Then they'd probably sell it at a profit or they could move into it themselves when they no longer need 10 bedrooms.

No wait that wouldn't work because then Sue wouldn't be able to brag about having 21 people living in their home. Silly me 🤦‍♀️

Actually here's a thought- By the time Heidie is an adult Noel will be past retiring age and really getting old. She won't get the normal "dad" experience. He'll probably be a great grandad by then.

Kazzie20

VIP Member
It's like she knows Hidie is her last baby so trying to keep her tiny for as long as possible. Cruel!!
[/QUOTE]
I think this too. And as much as breastfeeding is great, it shouldn’t be forming a large part of her food intake now.
To all the breastfeeding advocates out there, I bf’d my own children and fully recognise the benefits. But when it’s impacting the child’s desire to eat solid meals it needs to be reduced drastically.
[/QUOTE]

You can tell Sue dosent see a HV. they’d definitely tell her Heidie is undernourished as most of the kids. Heidie was born around 9lbs (which id class on the bigger side) but the poor wee sod looks like shes never seen a hot meal

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I've mentioned it on here before but Sue looks a lot more tired and quite haggard to me since having Heidie. I think age is catching up with her and Noel, parenting so many little ones in your 40s must be tough (including Ophelia in this too) I hope for all of the kids sakes that they stop now. Not to mention the fact that the house is full to bursting!
I genuinely think they are done, the gap is huge in radford standards.
But I dont think its their choice, shes 46/47 and you can see what stress it has done to her body, I dont think it could cope with anymore.

But I think shes is struggling, because she always had a baby to concentrate on and now she is going to have to start to find herself.

Bellabob321

VIP Member
I wish Sophie all the luck in the world I hope she sticks with it. I mean she hasn’t got any role models to look up to. Sue has never worked apart from having children and chilling with s coffee. Then Noel may have his own pie business but the only reason they are popular is from the tv show and their fans. They may have Recently moved but their fame will run out and people will get sick of waiting for pies and the horrid customer service They claim Noel works hard but he doesn’t do full days and closes it weeks at a time to swan off here and there. I know Sophie probably wants to have her own business so she can spend more time with her Kids but let’s hope she sticks with it. We all know the radfords don’t stick at anything.

marthamilligancef

Chatty Member
I remember on the first kids and counting series Sue seemed to cook from scratch more and shop in bulk. I know they still went ott for birthdays and the portion sizes weren't the best but there was less prepackaged junk at least. Maybe because she was spending less time on social media back then and they were genuinely living on a budget. They just spend money like its water these days, I can only hope they are saving some for when exploiting their kids is no longer an option.
They wont be saving I know people like them who didnt have much then get rich _they spend spend spend then when the gravy train comes off the rails they end up bankrupt. I hope it doesnt happen to them - it can destroy kids as they are so used to getting everything they want

Kingbin

VIP Member
Imagine the radfords turning up at your door trick or treating. They would take all your sweets and chocolate. why don’t they teach them to take 1 only. In the vlog they just stood getting more and more I would say no one per person. I bet the people at Alton towers hated when they opened the door to all them. If I saw them coming to my house I would pretend no ones home.
Lights out and close the blinds 😂😂

I can totally believe this 👍😊
Especially the kids up to Casper
And Millie obvs
😂
Thing is my beauty therapist is lovely and would never say a bad thing about anyone. She was like “Have you heard of the Radfords?” And then went on to say how they came across whilst at the stables. I bet they carry on like that through everything they do. Absolutely no need!!! Just a bunch of chavs with a few spare quid. I have more respect for Tyson Fury and his family. Whilst I don’t agree with certain aspects of their life the guy is a genuine sporting hero, so he deserves it. Crusty is just a creepy bastard that knocked up a kid, now makes money off it.

Hi Sue!! You are welcome 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
I haven't read any recent media pieces about them but surely they're not still peddling the pie shop funds their lifestyle story?! If so they must really be taking the general public for fools at this point. I'm sure way back when Sue used to acknowledge they did get tax credits, then all traces of that were deleted and it was oh no just child benefit. Hmm!
If they can afford 80k cars and 3k weekends away they certainly don’t need child benefits (or any benefits). If they’re taking them, they are pure scum. Simple as that.

That filter is truly disturbing. Why would you want such a young child to appear as though they're wearing make up?

I can't even tell if that's Hallie or Phoebe. I *think* it's Phoebe but could easily be wrong as the filter has totally distorted her looks.
I actually think it was real make up. I think Chloe was over, probably did a little “makeover “ on her and then took the picture. All little girls love to play about with make up but it’s a serious safeguarding issue when you post stuff like that on social media sites because of the sickos out there that will quite willingly use that as wank material. But it brings in the £££ so who cares about safety. It’s gonna take one of those kids to get abducted before they take their children’s safety seriously.

Last edited: