The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did t mind them until their last tv programme, the one where they sat and giggled about them having sex and their older kids hearing them etc. They just came over as a pair of simpletons who were basically gagging for it all the time 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People saying oh at least they pay for their kids
That’s a very basic principle of parenting and the absolute minimum you should do
What about giving them the love, attention they need? Teaching them life lessons?

House looks like some sort of care home /
View attachment 50740
Do the girls still share this room? I would hate that at Katie's age, isnt she 16?

Reactions: 1
I’m in a few mum groups on Facebook and so many people are praising them.
I got attacked for saying that it, in my opinion, is very irresponsible when their existing children don’t get enough attention each. How people think that they can get enough attention is beyond me.
I have two children on earth and honestly I struggle with that.
I am totally with you oh this. I have two and find it so hard. I feel guilty all the time that I’m not giving them both attention at the same time. I’ve cried when they’ve both cried at the same time not knowing who to help first (when my boys were 2and a half and 4 weeks)
I also found the pains of everything contracting back after birth this time around unbearable even though it was only a few days. So much worse than labour! My midwife said it gets worse the more kids you have. That’s defo put me off having number 3 in the future!!! !!

Reactions: 2
Definitely, she will be 45 the month during this baby’s birth. Surely she can’t conceive much longer naturally. I hope any doctor (even if they go private) wouldnt help her conceive any more, especially not just for the money, after all the medical profession have a moral responsibility. I think it is an addiction and she believes that this baby and the last etc, will be the final. I think she and Noel (because he’s equally responsibility) need some help or they will substitute one addiction for another (puppies). It’s not a logical decision its an emotional one, with no reason behind it.
The ironic thing is that when Sue’s Dad was dying she was quick to complain about ’The Postcode Lottery’ until people pointed out how much they had drained the NHS and other people so with addictions, and Sue deleted the post. Surely they see how selfish this is and if they went private, I would regain a little bit of respect.
I'm still in my 5th year of medical school, but can bet you will find a doctor if you pay enough. The recent pregnancy of the 74 year old Indian mother says it all.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Enjoyed watching their tv documentaries up until 16/17 kids. It’s just stupid now, the more I see of them the more you realise that the children are running wild and sue is addicted to being pregnant, and buying prams. Why are social services or mental health workers not involved in this awful addiction? At her age she is seriously risking her life to carry yet another child, leaving so many children behind. She is just selfish, and Noel of course at it was obvious from watching them that he is just as obsessed with reproducing
This is not an addiction, it’s just how they are choosing to live their life.
Why should the go private? Other addictions cost the NHS a lot more than she does!

Reactions: 1
Why should the go private? Other addictions cost the NHS a lot more than she does!
I am so grateful we live in a welfare state, the Radford children would be on the bones of their backsides if it wasn't for tax credits. It makes me laugh when people say they pay for themselves...with his bakery earnings he can probably do the weekly shop and that's it! They used to freely admit they got TC and it was a fortune, thousands every month. I'm happy about it as even poverty would not stop them having more.

Reactions: 12
I'm still in my 5th year of medical school, but can bet you will find a doctor if you pay enough. The recent pregnancy of the 74 year old Indian mother says it all.
Looks like they’re off on holiday again. No doubt another freebie.
Im not watching anymore. It makes me sick, so many people struggle to afford holidays and to see the likes of them get so much for nothing really winds me up :mad::mad::mad:

I suggested bowling too thinking it would be a good day out for Tillie. Next thing they’re having a whole private rental of that room and booked the whole place out, they must have rung up begging for that!!

Reactions: 6
Just seen the sun or daily mail article and popped over 😆
Cant believe the comments in the articles!
How can anyone think another child is a good idea?! And always the one with "At least they work and support themselves".
Aye, but do you realise how much tax credits, working tax, and child benefit they will actually get?! A lot of the kids were born before 2017! Not to mention how much she's cost the NHS 🤦‍♀️
Sorry, had to come rant with like minded people 😂
Yes I saw something on the news pop up when I was waiting in the MiU.
FFs Stop giving her publicity its nothing to be proud of .

My friend had her second child age 45 and it put her straight into menopause.

Sue will probably need therapy when she medically can no longer conceive!
She needed therapy 10 babies ago

Reactions: 5
She's entitled to NHS care.No one is saying that but I doubt that anyone who suffers from an addiction will have had that much spent on them. A basic pregnancy could entail the following:

A Epidural injection
Ultrasound scans
A cesarean section
Paediatric consultations
Assisted deliveries
Over night stay at hospital if needed then there's the free dental care, prescriptions and eye tests.

Multiply that for the number of children they have.

Reactions: 8
They’re complaining that the media are reporting on their news

You shared it with how many thousands of people on social media having happily been on this morning and whatever else putting yourselves in the public eye and you’re annoyed at this?? Maybe stop with the public social media if it’s a problem 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sadly it probably will. She must be at greater risk of cervical cancer? I’m not basing that on anything other than a gut feeling - like, having so many pregnancies can not be good for you??

I have two children and a puppy and they take up all my time. How can she have about 10 kids primary school age and under and give them everything they need plus sort the house and pets? There aren’t enough hours in the day! And yes they may all look clean etc but how are they emotionally?
There was also Tania Sullivan from the show "16 kids and counting" who had been warned by doctors that another pregnancy would be high risk. She already had 8 miscarriages, but got pregnant anyway then spent the rest of her pregnancy worried. It just seems that for these women it's babies at any cost. Doctors don't know everything and it's easy to just laugh at the "risks", but a cesarean is not a minor surgery or easy option that it's made out to be. She's lucky she's even reached this far. Each pregnancy stretches the uterus, so it's harder for it to contract after the placenta.This increases the risks of hemorrhaging after delivery. Her age will also bring increased risk of health problems including hypertension, diabetes and preeclampsia.

Reactions: 2

You shared it with how many thousands of people on social media having happily been on this morning and whatever else putting yourselves in the public eye and you’re annoyed at this?? Maybe stop with the public social media if it’s a problem 🙄
Why upload an announcement to Facebook, YouTube and Instagram? Social media isn’t the problem - YOU ARE FGS!!!!! Idiots

Reactions: 19
I believe they do as they is 4 of them in one room
As they get older and maybe one moves out they get to live in the basement where all the older kids live and where it’s probably quieter!

Are they thick? (Yes!) they announced it on their PUBLIC YouTube channel! I wonder if they make money from it being in the press? 🤔

Reactions: 10

You can't have it both ways! :ROFLMAO: Guess social media is only wonderful when you need a free holiday.

Reactions: 9

This is hilarious, for years they sold their announcement to The Sun and other dirty rags, they only took the hump after the last programme when the papers made a show of her being pregnant at 13. Does she not realise that YouTube is a form of media? They must be thicker than I thought.

I don't believe Noel had a vasectomy, I think they threw that in as a bit of a plot twist to try to show that they were being responsible. Noel said he had a reversal three months after, I think any decent surgeon would want to wait at least 6 months to let things settle to minimise scar tissue.

Reactions: 12
I don't believe Noel had a vasectomy, I think they threw that in as a bit of a plot twist to try to show that they were being responsible. Noel said he had a reversal three months after, I think any decent surgeon would want to wait at least 6 months to let things settle to minimise scar tissue.
I think he had it when he was still relatively young. When you’re young you have to convince them you really don’t want more kids So I’m not sure how he would have managed to convince them when he’s as obsessed as her so yeah..probably lied about having one!

My friends husband had one quite young. She then decided she did want more kids so he had it reversed again then she decided she didn’t want anymore, so went back on the pill 🙈🙄

But happy to pose for pictures on sky news about it! Money money money.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.