The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in a few mum groups on Facebook and so many people are praising them.
I got attacked for saying that it, in my opinion, is very irresponsible when their existing children don’t get enough attention each. How people think that they can get enough attention is beyond me.
I have two children on earth and honestly I struggle with that.

Reactions: 14
Does this lady only like being pregnant and newborns at what point does the risk to baby and mother become a factor?
This is my thoughts exactly! Once they are older the novelty wears off.. I really think she's worried about not having a baby or toddler to look after.

Reactions: 6
I really was surprised that after Alfie dying that they had another, but then I thought maybe that would be it, because surely you'd never want to risk that again and having so many is such a risk to the babies and her, so I'm utterly astounded that she's continued to have so many more since Alfie.

It made me laugh, I saw on Facebook earlier her saying they had an announcement, a few suggested another baby and one reply said something along the lines of that they'd be too busy with Millie's operation to be thinking about more babies. Obviously not.

Reactions: 7
She was warned about six kids ago that her cervix was weak and it was dangerous to have more. Ridiculous that she doesn’t listen and puts her life and the babies life at risk.
I remember her saying the wall of her womb is really thin too.

How old are sue and noel? Google has different answers!
As far as I’m aware 44 and 48 but I may be wrong!

Do you think they would turn to IVF when they can’t get pregnant naturally, I think they probably would as its an addiction...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Genuinely can’t believe she is pregnant again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ To me, it seems a little selfish, like she has 21 lovely kids and some grandchildren, why keep adding children? I remember watching a programme aaages ago and a couple of the teenage boys (probably adults now) basically said they stayed up in their room all the time because they found it frustrating that they never got all the attention and the little ones did and I felt sorry for them. I have 2 and I worry if I show them enough attention, let alone adding another 20!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Genuinely can’t believe she is pregnant again 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ To me, it seems a little selfish, like she has 21 lovely kids and some grandchildren, why keep adding children? I remember watching a programme aaages ago and a couple of the teenage boys (probably adults now) basically said they stayed up in their room all the time because they found it frustrating that they never got all the attention and the little ones did and I felt sorry for them. I have 2 and I worry if I show them enough attention, let alone adding another 20!!
This is what I find so sad. She has no interest in them once they're past the new baby stage. And they all know it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I recall on one video I watched the mom said ‘the older ones all have their own play stations in their rooms’. Those teenagers must spend hours playing games & feel quite neglected with no one-to-one time with their parents.

Reactions: 6
I feel bad as I have what a lot would class as a big family. We have 6 children . I don’t se how you can give all the attention to 21 . And I really don’t see how u can know them very well.

Reactions: 12
I’m on a group on Facebook for big family’s and right now there’s a post about how much the older kids should babysit the younger ones. I’m the odd one out as I say never. where as the others expect the older siblings to baby sit while parents work and for nights out. I feel sorry for them as they will be missing out on normal teenager things.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m on a group on Facebook for big family’s and right now there’s a post about how much the older kids should babysit the younger ones. I’m the odd one out as I say never. where as the others expect the older siblings to baby sit while parents work and for nights out. I feel sorry for them as they will be missing out on normal teenager things.
I think it’s normal for older siblings to babysit. If the age gap is big enough. But I’m talking infrequently and not a regular thing. One evening in a year isn’t going to stop them living a normal teenage life or even a few afternoons while the parents go shopping or out for a bite to eat.

Reactions: 9
I just watched the vlog and Sue seems more like an excited teen the way she was going on and on about it. Can't wait for the gender reveal :rolleyes: Did anyone notice that Oscar said he's so attached to Casper, when he has a nightmare he goes to look for Casper as he's frightened? Really sad that he goes to a younger sibling for reassurance than his parents.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think it’s normal for older siblings to babysit. If the age gap is big enough. But I’m talking infrequently and not a regular thing. One evening in a year isn’t going to stop them living a normal teenage life or even a few afternoons while the parents go shopping or out for a bite to eat.
I agree within reason. But some use older kids as their childcare, no teenager should be having younger siblings everyday. My mum only had 3 but I was 10 years older than the youngest and was left babysitting al the time.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone looked into this woman’s mental state?! Like does she have an addiction or ocd or something ?! I understand they don’t claim benefits and work but I’m pretty sure it will be costing the nhs a fortune with extra check ups and scans, the health risks for herself and child(s) of someone that age and amount of pregnancies is just selfish.
It’s like they’ve got no content left so have to get up the duff to keep the YouTube and sponsors coming in. The older Kids Are raising the younger kids and have said themselves they’d wish she’d stop and hardly get any attention. oh and the fact he was 18 whilst she was 13 is sickening, in this day and age he’d be done for rape and grooming of a child. Why can’t she just enjoy being a grandma at this point in her life?!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.