The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone looked into this woman’s mental state?! Like does she have an addiction or ocd or something ?! I understand they don’t claim benefits and work but I’m pretty sure it will be costing the nhs a fortune with extra check ups and scans, the health risks for herself and child(s) of someone that age and amount of pregnancies is just selfish.
It’s like they’ve got no content left so have to get up the duff to keep the YouTube and sponsors coming in. The older Kids Are raising the younger kids and have said themselves they’d wish she’d stop and hardly get any attention. oh and the fact he was 18 whilst she was 13 is sickening, in this day and age he’d be done for rape and grooming of a child. Why can’t she just enjoy being a grandma at this point in her life?!
Yes I wonder really How she can be a Grandma to the grandchildren when she has little ones of her own I know it does happen, her and Sophie have been pregnant together and it seems like Sophies kids go round and just blend in with them all. I wonder if Sue felt jealous around her older children having small babies if she isnt pregnant herself and so plans another one. Odd that it's been her last so many times.
Also the puppies how can she be there really for 20+ children all at different stages in their lives needing different things from her plus the grandchildren and puppies just seems ridiculous.
There's no doubt most of those older kids go without attention but of course Sue will never admit that. Maybe she can't even see it as she's so obsessed with herself and getting pregnant. Surely if her followers were that bothered about Sue they would be concerned for her health also? Mentally I think she has some kind of issues. Quite sad really she's only really "famous" for constantly being pregnant what will happen when she's older and menopause hits.

Reactions: 6
I’m on a group on Facebook for big family’s and right now there’s a post about how much the older kids should babysit the younger ones. I’m the odd one out as I say never. where as the others expect the older siblings to baby sit while parents work and for nights out. I feel sorry for them as they will be missing out on normal teenager things.
This is so wrong I hate it when older kids have to look after their younger siblings, like where is the older ones life??? The parents had the kids they should be looking after them not palming them off

Reactions: 11
I find it utterly fascinating why anyone would want to have 22 children. Especially once your own children start having babies and you become grandparents. I know Sue and Noel had difficult upbringings (were they in care/adopted) and I can’t help but feel for Sue and Noel maybe being pregnant fills a gap in there lives (nurturing feeling) which they totally missed out on as children.
Didn’t they meet each other in a children’s home (this could be wrong). I think it’s lovely in a way they found each other and have security and have built there own family. I actually think they compensate for the family life they didn’t have when growing up.
That being said, I do worry about Sue and this unborn baby / the risks and complications and also the impact her upbringing has had on her life.
I don’t know how she does it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I find it utterly fascinating why anyone would want to have 22 children. Especially once your own children start having babies and you become grandparents. I know Sue and Noel had difficult upbringings (were they in care/adopted) and I can’t help but feel for Sue and Noel maybe being pregnant fills a gap in there lives (nurturing feeling) which they totally missed out on as children.
Didn’t they meet each other in a children’s home (this could be wrong). I think it’s lovely in a way they found each other and have security and have built there own family. I actually think they compensate for the family life they didn’t have when growing up.
That being said, I do worry about Sue and this unborn baby / the risks and complications and also the impact her upbringing has had on her life.
I don’t know how she does it.
It's quite sad really isn't it :(

• Sad
It's quite sad really isn't it :(
Definitely, she will be 45 the month during this baby’s birth. Surely she can’t conceive much longer naturally. I hope any doctor (even if they go private) wouldnt help her conceive any more, especially not just for the money, after all the medical profession have a moral responsibility. I think it is an addiction and she believes that this baby and the last etc, will be the final. I think she and Noel (because he’s equally responsibility) need some help or they will substitute one addiction for another (puppies). It’s not a logical decision its an emotional one, with no reason behind it.
The ironic thing is that when Sue’s Dad was dying she was quick to complain about ’The Postcode Lottery’ until people pointed out how much they had drained the NHS and other people so with addictions, and Sue deleted the post. Surely they see how selfish this is and if they went private, I would regain a little bit of respect.

Reactions: 11
I’m on a group on Facebook for big family’s and right now there’s a post about how much the older kids should babysit the younger ones. I’m the odd one out as I say never. where as the others expect the older siblings to baby sit while parents work and for nights out. I feel sorry for them as they will be missing out on normal teenager things.
If they agree and are paid for it, it’s a nice way to earn an extra few pounds. But it shouldn’t be regular.
My daughter babysat in the 80’s to earn a little cash and was a good thing.

Reactions: 4
Enjoyed watching their tv documentaries up until 16/17 kids. It’s just stupid now, the more I see of them the more you realise that the children are running wild and sue is addicted to being pregnant, and buying prams. Why are social services or mental health workers not involved in this awful addiction? At her age she is seriously risking her life to carry yet another child, leaving so many children behind. She is just selfish, and Noel of course at it was obvious from watching them that he is just as obsessed with reproducing

Reactions: 20
I really don’t know what to think of this at all.
Most of the other times I have just though it’s their life, who cares. The kids look cared for.

But now they are on you tube I wonder if the new baby will be used for more content. Even if I find them so boring to watch.
It’s definitely weird that she has carried on after becoming a grandparent,
I do also think the kids can’t get much time to explore and be themselves, they don’t do any clubs or activity’s outside of the family to give them their own characters.

I also wonder how they will cope with a new baby and the poor girl who has just had the operation.

Noel needs a vasectomy...
Another one

I’m baffled how no one realises she was 13 when she had her first and he was 18. Of course they claim benefits just not “extra state benefits”. Why would you not have another if companies are happy to send clothes, pay for the kitchen to be done, or send them to Florida. It’s extra limelight and extra free items! Nobody can afford that amount of children on one poxy pie company income, the clubs, the clothes, food, it’s just not realistic. How many pies are they selling 🙈🙈🙈🙈
I just realised when I read the article. They weren't really on my radar before. Have they ever spoke about it publicly that she was underage and that he's a beast?

FFS Sue has a psychological problem and instead of adding another child to this already overpopulated family she should be booking in for therapy. She is obsessed with newborns and as soon as they are out of that stage they become the responsibility of the older siblings. God forbid if anything serious happened because those children would be left without a mother. Doesn’t she also have children with additional needs? Perhaps instead of spreading her legs she should be giving the attention to them. Oh sorry I forgot it’s virtually impossible to give that much attention to so many children.

Reactions: 10
I bet not one person in their real life can say anything other than congrats to them. I bet everyone’s like the minions on YT ‘wow that’s amazing’. I bet anyone who says anything different is pushed out

Posted it on my facebook and people are supporting her. I dont understand. Its dangerous pregnancy, if she dies thats 20 children without a mum. Its selfish and draining on the system and to be honest I dont know why anyone would want 20 children. At what point do they all start looking identical? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I love being pregnant and I love having newborns. I have had 4 children and as much as I would love more, I can only spread myself so thin. 4 children is where I feel comfortable, knowing I can give each the attention they need. I know people with 6/7 children who cope very well and they have great family lives. But I do not believe for one second that she can give each child the attention they need each day. How do her and noel help each with reading everyday? How do they help with homework? (I know all are at different ages, but she still has a good 12/13 who will need help) And then quality time? All whist doing home chores? Only 3 of mine are school age, and home work and reading takes me from 3.30 to 4.30, then I cook tea, clean up by 6, then bath and pj by 6.30 then family time till 7.15 then bed. And that can sometimes feel so rushed so how does they do it all, without fully relying on the older children? Who didn't ask to be parents?
My mum always told me and my siblings before we had kids she would mind our children as a gran, but she would never raise them as they were our responsibility. Sue and noel have forced all this responsibility onto children who never asked for it imo and it's sad

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There was a vlog a couple of vlogs back where Sue said to Hallie in the front room lets do your reading where there was about 8 kids, a couple of puppies, three toddlers and other children playing and bearing in mind she’s only 4 and just starting to read, it was chaos. Even in my class it is quieter than that.

• Sad
I really don’t know what to think of this at all.
Most of the other times I have just though it’s their life, who cares. The kids look cared for.

But now they are on you tube I wonder if the new baby will be used for more content. Even if I find them so boring to watch.
It’s definitely weird that she has carried on after becoming a grandparent,
I do also think the kids can’t get much time to explore and be themselves, they don’t do any clubs or activity’s outside of the family to give them their own characters.

I also wonder how they will cope with a new baby and the poor girl who has just had the operation.
The pregnancy will definitely bring in more followers and views on you tube.
They have already got everyone eager for the gender reveal.
I bet not one person in their real life can say anything other than congrats to them. I bet everyone’s like the minions on YT ‘wow that’s amazing’. I bet anyone who says anything different is pushed out
Yes I agree, you can't tell me everyone is thrilled to bits for them? Personally I think secretly even their fan club think differently to what they actually comment. Most must just find Sue fascinating that she has managed to carry so many babies.
Posted it on my facebook and people are supporting her. I dont understand. Its dangerous pregnancy, if she dies thats 20 children without a mum. Its selfish and draining on the system and to be honest I dont know why anyone would want 20 children. At what point do they all start looking identical? 🤦‍♀️
its crazy so many support them but i do wonder if secretly alot disagree . I honestly don't know how she's had so many I just have two. She's just fascinating to so many women I joked with My partner that her womb could end up in a museum on show for us all to see :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 3
All their children look well cared for and happy, from what we can see. My main concern is for Sue, her health will eventually pay the price, to be pregnant for over half her life must have taken its toll. It is lovely to be able to have all those babies, although certainly wouldn't be my choice, but when does the need to constantly be pregnant take second place to Sue's health or potential risks to her health

This is so wrong I hate it when older kids have to look after their younger siblings, like where is the older ones life??? The parents had the kids they should be looking after them not palming them off
The parents have chosen to have so many children, maybe if the older kids had not helped as much they wouldn't have had so many. It's wrong to expect them to do so much, helping is one thing but basically taking over child care is wrong

Reactions: 2
The pregnancy will definitely bring in more followers and views on you tube.
They have already got everyone eager for the gender reveal.

Yes I agree, you can't tell me everyone is thrilled to bits for them? Personally I think secretly even their fan club think differently to what they actually comment. Most must just find Sue fascinating that she has managed to carry so many babies.

its crazy so many support them but i do wonder if secretly alot disagree . I honestly don't know how she's had so many I just have two. She's just fascinating to so many women I joked with My partner that her womb could end up in a museum on show for us all to see :oops:
I cant even imagine what her womb looks like 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The Hallie book thing is in the Vlog a Huge Next Delivery at about 16 mins.
There was a vlog a couple of vlogs back where Sue said to Hallie in the front room lets do your reading where there was about 8 kids, a couple of puppies, three toddlers and other children playing and bearing in mind she’s only 4 and just starting to read, it was chaos. Even in my class it is quieter than that.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.