The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can imagine its illegal to own 22 dogs so why is it okay to have 22 children?

Reactions: 14
My main concern isn't Sue, if she didn't want to put herself in that position then she'd use contraception. My main concern is that if something happened to her then who would be left picking up the pieces? The obvious answer would be Chloe, who has already sacrificed enough of her own life. In the last show she said she wanted to leave the pie shop and move out of home and Noel was gutted. It's interesting that she hasn't shared the news on social media, she's probably desperate to move away from the family brand.
I think Sue's personality seems to be getting more immature as she gets older. She was giggling like a young teen in that vlog and kept repeating herself about the gender. I wonder what goes through her head in particular, she has several children with SEN, one requiring surgery, you would think she would take stock of the already huge amount of healthy children they already have and stop. I didn't realise she'll be 45 at the time of the birth...she is massively tempting fate, it just seems so irresponsible. It will be interesting to see how they are in 10 years time. They might start a puppy farm!

Reactions: 11
I bet not one person in their real life can say anything other than congrats to them. I bet everyone’s like the minions on YT ‘wow that’s amazing’. I bet anyone who says anything different is pushed out
Its happened before when people have questioned things like ages when the first was born or said anything bad, thei

Reactions: 2
Yes they turn very defensive about the age issue now. After the last programme the tabloids that were previously praising them made a big thing out of it and seemed to turn against them, which is why I think they decided to stop doing British TV.

People who have addictions to babies only like their own, so her being a grandparent will not bridge that gap in any way.

Reactions: 8
I knew this would happen once the Youtube started to take off, got to create more content with yet another baby.

Reactions: 6
Just seen the sun or daily mail article and popped over 😆
Cant believe the comments in the articles!
How can anyone think another child is a good idea?! And always the one with "At least they work and support themselves".
Aye, but do you realise how much tax credits, working tax, and child benefit they will actually get?! A lot of the kids were born before 2017! Not to mention how much she's cost the NHS 🤦‍♀️
Sorry, had to come rant with like minded people 😂

Reactions: 19
I'm sure the hospital dread seeing Sue. She's been a bed blocker for the last I can't remember how many pregnancies now. At this stage she must be a medical time bomb waiting to go off.

Reactions: 9
I hope they do vlog it all in detail, I’m actually intrigued to see how this pregnancy goes 👀

Reactions: 4
Sue is going to really struggle when the menopause hits and she can’t have anymore. Enjoy the ones you do have.

Reactions: 8
Sue is going to really struggle when the menopause hits and she can’t have anymore. Enjoy the ones you do have.
My friend had her second child age 45 and it put her straight into menopause.

Sue will probably need therapy when she medically can no longer conceive!

Reactions: 12
People saying oh at least they pay for their kids
That’s a very basic principle of parenting and the absolute minimum you should do
What about giving them the love, attention they need? Teaching them life lessons?

House looks like some sort of care home /
2CF09E0C-42B2-41E7-8978-F8EA1F305655.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I didn't expect Bonnie to be her last, so I'm not surprised.

She will keep having babies until it kills her.

Let's hope she doesn't join slimming world, look where that ended for another large family.
That's the thing these women have all these babies with their husbands then when no more babies come along They start getting a life for themselves and the marriage breaks down after they claim they no longer love each other.

Reactions: 2
I didn't expect Bonnie to be her last, so I'm not surprised.

She will keep having babies until it kills her.
Sadly it probably will. She must be at greater risk of cervical cancer? I’m not basing that on anything other than a gut feeling - like, having so many pregnancies can not be good for you??

I have two children and a puppy and they take up all my time. How can she have about 10 kids primary school age and under and give them everything they need plus sort the house and pets? There aren’t enough hours in the day! And yes they may all look clean etc but how are they emotionally?

Reactions: 4
People saying oh at least they pay for their kids
That’s a very basic principle of parenting and the absolute minimum you should do
What about giving them the love, attention they need? Teaching them life lessons?

House looks like some sort of care home /
View attachment 50740
Think the house was in fact a former Care Home!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think it’s normal for older siblings to babysit. If the age gap is big enough. But I’m talking infrequently and not a regular thing. One evening in a year isn’t going to stop them living a normal teenage life or even a few afternoons while the parents go shopping or out for a bite to eat.
There's 11 years between me and my youngest sister. She actually used to call me mummy number two and I honestly feel like I was at times. I knew if I didn't do it no one else would. I'd do trips out, homework, reading,bathing, breakfast and even went to nearly all of her primary school parent's evenings. It's exactly the same in their home with the older girls raising the babies.

I had clothes and food too but I never felt like my parents were there for me. I've spent a lot of time in therapy and sadly expect the same for most of these children too.

I also expect them to go on the ITV morning show and repeat that the magic bakery does it all without benefits and that this one will be their last! :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.