The Radford Family #2 21 Kids and still Counting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the tax credits are the main income and the bakery and YouTube is pocket money. They still have about 10? who are entitled, that is a fair amount by itself and if they get DLA for any that will push up the amount even more.
I don't see how they'll get DLA when on one of their youtube vlogs someone asked if any of the kids have problems and she said 'no we have been very lucky'.

Reactions: 3
I don't see how they'll get DLA when on one of their youtube vlogs someone asked if any of the kids have problems and she said 'no we have been very lucky'.
I would have assumed Tilly will be entitled to something as her mobility is going to be limited for at least 18 months. I wouldn't expect them to admit it though. Noel is very money savvy, I don't think he'd let any opportunity pass by.

Reactions: 4
I would have assumed Tilly will be entitled to something as her mobility is going to be limited for at least 18 months. I wouldn't expect them to admit it though. Noel is very money savvy, I don't think he'd let any opportunity pass by.
I think they'll be putting a claim into the NHS for what has happened to Tillie! After all, Sue did slag the NHS off over her Dad's treatment but then deleted the post!

The 2k is maximum though, it should say minimum to maximum, and I think most earn somewhere in between. I don’t think most YTs are as rich as we think unless they’re getting millions of views. Mrs. Meldrum was about to give up on her channel recently, until her husband went back to work.
Mrs Meldrum was going to give up as people were reporting her to brands and she was losing AD's. She was also not declaring gifted items or affiliate links.

I think they'll be putting a claim into the NHS for what has happened to Tillie! After all, Sue did slag the NHS off over her Dad's treatment but then deleted the post!

Mrs Meldrum was going to give up as people were reporting her to brands and she was losing AD's. She was also not declaring gifted items or affiliate links.
Sue really didn't have a leg to stand on about criticizing the NHS after everything that she has taken. Thankfully she must have come to her senses and deleted that. It is massively hypocritical to say that services are under strain and then go and get pregnant. Her births are getting more medicalized and higher risk, IIRCthey wouldn't induce her unless a bed was available in neonatal intensive care just in case.

Reactions: 9
Sue really didn't have a leg to stand on about criticizing the NHS after everything that she has taken. Thankfully she must have come to her senses and deleted that. It is massively hypocritical to say that services are under strain and then go and get pregnant. Her births are getting more medicalized and higher risk, IIRCthey wouldn't her unless a neonatal bed was available in intensive care just in case.
When I watched the vlog about the baby announcement I thought it looked like they had gone private for that scan? She seems to have already had about 3 scans when she's only 15 weeks pregnant but presumably that's because of her previous still born and due to the fact that her cervix is by now obviously hanging on by a thread, so she's an 'at risk' pregnancy and not just because of her advanced age! So yeah, if it wasn't a private scan she's clearly using a lot of NHS resources only 15 weeks in.

Reactions: 5
When I watched the vlog about the baby announcement I thought it looked like they had gone private for that scan? She seems to have already had about 3 scans when she's only 15 weeks pregnant but presumably that's because of her previous still born and due to the fact that her cervix is by now obviously hanging on by a thread, so she's an 'at risk' pregnancy and not just because of her advanced age! So yeah, if it wasn't a private scan she's clearly using a lot of NHS resources only 15 weeks in.
The one in the vlog was at Take a Peek, where they have been going for years for gender reveals and TV programmes. They probably have shares in that place by now :LOL: It is private but I'm sure there is some sort of collab as the nameof the place is always mentioned. Sue did say she's had 2 hospital scans too so they are obviously keeping a close eye on her.

With all the time off and whenthe pie shop is closed, I imagine they are carefully keeping their income in the same bracket, Noel would be a fool if he didn’t, as we’ve seen with mrs meldrum, the ads could just dry up, but Noel has no back up options and a LOT of mouths to feed.

Reactions: 2

Yeah she can’t have been rolling in it though - if she was doubt she’d have given one.

Sue can’t bare negative comments, if they weren’t minted by tax credits they’d be the first to brag about their income and put the critics to bed. There’s no way she’d leave gossip like this about if she could prove it differently.

Sue can’t bare negative comments, if they weren’t minted by tax credits they’d be the first to brag about their income and put the critics to bed. There’s no way she’d leave gossip like this about if she could prove it differently.
I remember a very odd 'debate' on the facebook page when a poster accused the Radfords of claiming child benefit when they said in the papers that they refused all benefits. Sue got very defensive but could not actually deny that they got CB and the back and forth comments between the two of them went on for ages! Sue wanted the poster to proof that they were getting them and the poster wanted Sue to deny it-she couldn't though! There was a pile in from the fan club and it was deleted eventually.

• Wow
I remember a very odd 'debate' on the facebook page when a poster accused the Radfords of claiming child benefit when they said in the papers that they refused all benefits. Sue got very defensive but could not actually deny that they got CB and the back and forth comments between the two of them went on for ages! Sue wanted the poster to proof that they were getting them and the poster wanted Sue to deny it-she couldn't though! There was a pile in from the fan club and it was deleted eventually.
She’s such a muppet. She used to openly post about getting both with loads of details. But clearly someone told her to stop discussing it in case of negative press. I don’t give a toss if they claim their entitlement but the bullshit about not being on state benefits is such a lie. And they want people to assume a pie shop closed for a quarter of the year supports 20 of them 😂

Reactions: 8
Just watched their new vlog, 12 minutes long and there were 3 interruptions for ads! Excessive but they must be raking it in from that. Does anyone know if you tubers get the same money from ads if you skip them?

Also noticed the kids are 2 to a single bed including tillie with her dodgy leg, I hope that’s by the kids’ choice and not because they didn’t want to pay for somewhere with enough beds because if the latter then I don’t think I need to share my opinion about another baby with you guys 😂

• Haha
Sue really didn't have a leg to stand on about criticizing the NHS after everything that she has taken. Thankfully she must have come to her senses and deleted that. It is massively hypocritical to say that services are under strain and then go and get pregnant. Her births are getting more medicalized and higher risk, IIRCthey wouldn't induce her unless a bed was available in neonatal intensive care just in case.
My dad passed away from the same cancer as Sues dad and the treatment for it is shocking. It seems like the NHS are so good in some areas, yet shocking in others, so I can understand her viewpoint on that and with what’s happened to Tillie’s leg.

But with all the pregnancies and prenatal care she has from the NHS, she deffo gets her money worth out of the system. She was probably better not criticising the NHS on such a public platform.

Just watched their new vlog, 12 minutes long and there were 3 interruptions for ads! Excessive but they must be raking it in from that. Does anyone know if you tubers get the same money from ads if you skip them?

Also noticed the kids are 2 to a single bed including tillie with her dodgy leg, I hope that’s by the kids’ choice and not because they didn’t want to pay for somewhere with enough beds because if the latter then I don’t think I need to share my opinion about another baby with you guys 😂
I just don’t understand this at all, I’ve holidayed with forest holidays a number of times, and there’s no way they are legally allowed to put a) all those children in a hot tub together, b) overcrowd the cabin and beds
We weren’t allowed to go overcapacity.

I just don’t understand this at all, I’ve holidayed with forest holidays a number of times, and there’s no way they are legally allowed to put a) all those children in a hot tub together, b) overcrowd the cabin and beds
I would put money on them either not giving a fig or not reading the terms of the rental

I’m wondering if it’s gifted but the company said that’s the biggest property they have and so the Radfords said they’ll take it even if it meant doubling up?!

Reactions: 2
The rules probably don't apply to them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.