Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Posted it on my facebook and people are supporting her. I dont understand. Its dangerous pregnancy, if she dies thats 20 children without a mum. Its selfish and draining on the system and to be honest I dont know why anyone would want 20 children. At what point do they all start looking identical? 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Sue is going to really struggle when the menopause hits and she can’t have anymore. Enjoy the ones you do have.
My friend had her second child age 45 and it put her straight into menopause.

Sue will probably need therapy when she medically can no longer conceive!

DramaHun

Chatty Member
Soz but even if it was "normal" back when you were a teenager, it doesn't make it right at all. A 17 year old and a 13 year old are WORLDS apart. I don't think it makes him a pedalo, but I do think it says something about a power dynamic there.

Grayson

VIP Member
When you are 35 and married to a 45 year old, the 10 year age gap means nothing as your both in a similar stage of your lives together.
When your 13 and 17/18 , that 4/5 year age gap is massive.
The difference between my 13year old self and my 17 year old self are Worlds apart. If my son was seeing a 13 year old girl at 17 I would be having serious words with him. It just wouldn't be allowed. However I do think that they were in a different to normal situation, both being in the care system I think changes things as they found a person who understood what the other had been through. However that being said, even though I understand the connection they say they had, sex should not have been a part of that "relationship" while sue was still a child and for that, he was very wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What kind of parent sees their child slumped over in pain, probably scared, and thinks to get the camera out post her suffering for the world to see? Probably hoping the ‘hype’ will get views up 😡
Don’t get me wrong accidents happen but I noticed in the vlog the other day, the camera was on one of the little girls and Tillie was in the background struggling to get by her. Sue was completely oblivious. Too busy filming to tell her to mind out of the way, make things a bit easier for Tillie. Even with her leg the way it is, she’s still left to her own devices 😔
Sue’s only interesting in them when they’re babies/toddlers. After that she’s not bothered 😡

• Angry

Pjw596

I’m on a due in April 2020 group on Facebook . Last night a lady posted about them and one other lady said something along the lines of are we just gonna ignore the fact that their
First was conceived through statutory rape. Everyone defended them . Saying but there’s still together after 30 years. And in the 80/90s it was normal for older teens to sleep with young teens. The post was deleted Because of course no one is allowed to say anything bad about the perfect family.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I thought the same thing. especially Archie he didn't get much chance to be a baby and is rarely with Sue from what I've seen. Every now and then you'll see him on the vlog and hear Sue saying Archieee in a high pitched voice.
I dont think it helps that they named him Archie as its alot like Alfie the baby they lost. I do wonder if him being the only boy after Alfie's passing plays alot in her lack of bonding with him.

Has anyone else ever had this many babies? I cant imagine what its doing to Sue on the inside.

Catlover360

When you are 35 and married to a 45 year old, the 10 year age gap means nothing as your both in a similar stage of your lives together.
When your 13 and 17/18 , that 4/5 year age gap is massive.
The difference between my 13year old self and my 17 year old self are Worlds apart. If my son was seeing a 13 year old girl at 17 I would be having serious words with him. It just wouldn't be allowed. However I do think that they were in a different to normal situation, both being in the care system I think changes things as they found a person who understood what the other had been through. However that being said, even though I understand the connection they say they had, sex should not have been a part of that "relationship" while sue was still a child and for that, he was very wrong.
From what I’ve read neither of them were ever in care. They were adopted from birth. And grew up in normal nice families. They both seem close to their adoptive patents still. So I don’t think that couple be used really. I think sue has some features of a child born to an alcohol mother. They are both a bit slow
It seems they had the sense to realize that they would get negativity for getting another dog so soon. Sophie put up a post on her social media with Ivy and people assumed it was hers, but she said it was her parent's new pup. That was the only mention it got. Apparently neither dogs are house trained either, both Sue and Noel commented on an IG post about them crapping everywhere :sick:
french bulldogs are known to be hard to house train. They can be very hard work. Not the type of dog suitable for an already full house.

Those poor poor children. I have 5 with mostly good age gaps but it is hard sometimes. Like others have said there is no way on earth they have enough time to spend with each child one on one. All the kids seem a little slow learning wise. Sophie can’t spell and seems very immature too. Which is most likely a product of growing up with so many siblings and not getting the one to one that a child needs. The more they have the more it’s noticeable they have speech and developmental issues. It’s crazy as in a children’s care home or nursery etc there is legal minimum number of adults required per child. How can ss not think this family are potentially a risk? None of them seem to be encouraged to do well at school or to want w career when they are older. It’s selfish if you ask me. The older kids should not be bringing up the younger ones. They are stealing their childhood. No doubt many of the kids will be in serious need of therapy and have issues as adults. So sad.

Last edited:

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I remember Tillie’s last birthday she did have a party with her friends.

But then on Katie’s birthday she went out with her sister Millie and Millie’s friend so seemed like she had no friends of her own? Katie spends a lot of time looking after the younger kids same as Chloe had to.
The thing is the children will make friends themselves in school as they grow, it’s their own doing not with parental support. I can’t see how they read with them all or do spellings and times tables and I’d love for one of the teachers to come on here. If they get uniform grant then they will be getting free school meals. All of the children. And they are PP protected for (it was 6) years so will be benefitting from all of that. Although based on the magic pie shop hygiene ratings they are probably better off fed by school.

610CCAE8-0B0E-4268-AC3C-D9BCB5C11D85.jpeg

Caption this? Poor poor child. I caption it, really sad and awful. And you can see her knickers. Well done Sue. Vile parent.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Sophie was out shopping with them, she seems to want to be very low profile now. I remember people asking her on Facebook if she was still with her husband as she removed all trace of him from social media and doesn't mention him at all.

I wonder at times if Sue is on happy pills, she laughs at everything and claims everything is hilarious, she seems to be getting weirder and less mature as time goes on.

thegreencow

VIP Member
I find it completely unacceptable that they have posted that photo on Instagram. They should focus on comforting Tillie, not glorifying her injury

My main concern isn't Sue, if she didn't want to put herself in that position then she'd use contraception. My main concern is that if something happened to her then who would be left picking up the pieces? The obvious answer would be Chloe, who has already sacrificed enough of her own life. In the last show she said she wanted to leave the pie shop and move out of home and Noel was gutted. It's interesting that she hasn't shared the news on social media, she's probably desperate to move away from the family brand.
I think Sue's personality seems to be getting more immature as she gets older. She was giggling like a young teen in that vlog and kept repeating herself about the gender. I wonder what goes through her head in particular, she has several children with SEN, one requiring surgery, you would think she would take stock of the already huge amount of healthy children they already have and stop. I didn't realise she'll be 45 at the time of the birth...she is massively tempting fate, it just seems so irresponsible. It will be interesting to see how they are in 10 years time. They might start a puppy farm!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It was probably a random vandalism but the reality of having a large family is hitting them all at once it seems.
They’re fortunate it’s only one of their children needing extra support, imagine if 3, 4 or 5 suddenly did? How would they cope? Surely these are the kinds of conversation you need to have when deciding on how many children to bring into the world? It isn’t as simple as being physically or financially able to do it, it’s about time and thinking about who would help if something went wrong. I know families who only have 3 children who have had 2 with serious health problems at the same time and that was horrendous enough...

Returnoftheunknown

I’m on a group on Facebook for big family’s and right now there’s a post about how much the older kids should babysit the younger ones. I’m the odd one out as I say never. where as the others expect the older siblings to baby sit while parents work and for nights out. I feel sorry for them as they will be missing out on normal teenager things.
This is so wrong I hate it when older kids have to look after their younger siblings, like where is the older ones life??? The parents had the kids they should be looking after them not palming them off

ses3711

VIP Member
New poster to this thread.

I cannot BELIEVE they are having another child. How selfish are they?! They must be out of baby names by now.
No there’s still hundreds of llie names... Callie, Allie, Sallie, Hollie, Mollie, Billie, Lillie, Sillie...

• Haha
No I didn't mean you said to leave it i was just pointing out that some parents say 'they'll talk when they want to' and like my sister in law, she refused Speech Therapy which was the wrong thing to do.

I don't think anyone is saying they're bad parents because of Hallie's speech but as they have an audience and a youtube channel, it would help to say that Hallie is having speech therapy and even show them doing the 'homework' that they get given from the Speech Therapist.

Phoebe is younger and i thought she had better speech but I've noticed hers is deteriorating a bit as well. This happened with my youngest. He could speak but then once he started Nursery, his speech deteriorated and Nursery referred him for Speech Therapy. I wonder if because Pheobe and Hallie spend so much time together Phoebe is picking up Hallie's speech patterns?
The reality is that the Radford children will have very little opportunity to have good quality reciprocal conversations (that are needed to develop speech) with either parent. There is far too much going on and far too many others to compete with. You can see this clearly in the latest vlog with the toddlers. Sue and Noel talk at them but they don 't really get the chance to answer back. "Oh Hallie are you on the swing? You love the swing don't you? Archiieeee! Bon Bon get down from the window..Noel Bluebell needs out for a wee...Yes Phoebe you love the swing too... ". I
It would be great to see Hallie doing her speech therapy homework on the vlog.