The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ironic to be moaning that builders havent finished their job when people waited months for pies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
How ironic to be moaning that builders havent finished their job when people waited months for pies!
Exactly what I was thinking!

Wonder if they builders will respond to her grumble in the same crappy way they do to people moaning about how long they've been waiting for pies?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly what I was thinking!

Wonder if they builders will respond to her grumble in the same crappy way they do to people moaning about how long they've been waiting for pies?!
Wonder if they told Sue to sod off like she did when a customer complained she was still waiting on her pie order. Not so nice is it lazy Susan when the tables are turned.

Reactions: 18
I totalled this up. Not because I’m jealous but because I was bored and genuinely wondered how much it might cost. This is for a family of 13/14

So obviously they will be paying (or not) more than this.

Urgh
And that’s out of season. Imagine the cost for it in high season!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone that can afford to spend the way they do, with the amount of dependents they have, must have a minimum income of 200,000+ a year.
I expect with their multi channel exploits they’re probably bringing in more than that anyway.
This is why I honestly CANNOT wait for their company accounts to be filed.

Anyone that can afford to spend the way they do, with the amount of dependents they have, must have a minimum income of 200,000+ a year.
I expect with their multi channel exploits they’re probably bringing in more than that anyway.
This is why I honestly CANNOT wait for their company accounts to be filed.
What gets me most is how they acted like the suggestion they are rich was absurd when it was asked in their Ask Us Anything Vlog last year. According to Sue, rich people have millions in the bank, or some tit reasoning like that, so no they're definitely not rich 🙄 Of course, anything they do have is all thanks to how incredibly hard Noel works at the bakery 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Pull the other one Sue! Sure, I can quite believe you don't have an obscene amount of money in the bank, as you spend money the second it enters your bank account. You have no concept of budgeting and saving. Maybe if you did, you'd realise how stinking rich you actually are now thanks to your social media and TV presence. What's the saying? More money than sense. You are completely clueless when it comes to finances. I bet you don't have a clue what your own incomings and outgoings are anymore.

Trying to make out that you're not rich, despite the ridiculous amount of money you fritter away on a daily basis, is insulting to everyone who genuinely does work hard for a living and is still struggling to make ends meet. Do you honestly think your lavish lifestyle is normal?! In fact, I know you don't as unlike your younger kids you won't have forgotten life before z lister fame and the money that comes with it (from exploiting your children). Yet you're content to sit there and make others question where they're going wrong if the Radford can seem be very comfortable despite supporting a supersized family on an apparently modest income.

Makes me sick! Lies lies lies lies lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I remember way back when kids and counting was first on - the kids had no sheets on their beds they shopped in primark and didn’t sue have to pay for Christmas out of child benefit or tax credits because Noel was em tight/controlling with money? Looking at them now I’m sorry but it’s not going to last forever and when it all comes to an end and their back to primark tightly budget weekly shops they’d wish they’d done better and done something with the money

Reactions: 15
I remember way back when kids and counting was first on - the kids had no sheets on their beds they shopped in primark and didn’t sue have to pay for Christmas out of child benefit or tax credits because Noel was em tight/controlling with money? Looking at them now I’m sorry but it’s not going to last forever and when it all comes to an end and their back to primark tightly budget weekly shops they’d wish they’d done better and done something with the money
Yes, that was before they considered themselves to be celebrities with an image to uphold. They were far far more relatable (and likeable) then.

The fame has well and truly gone to their heads. Interest in the vlogs will wane if Heidie is definitely the last, and with that the TV show offers will disappear. The freebies will definitely dry up as the interest decreases. It really won't be long before they're yesterday's news.

We've always assumed they were left a hefty inheritance in 2019, when both lost a parent, as that's when the money really seemed to star rolling in. That won't last forever, especially the way they spend money. They never seem to invest. All their purchases are with the here and now in mind, except maybe the new unit for the pie shop. The way they mistreat things, none of it will last long.

Give it a few years and all that will be left is the income from the magic pie shop, by which point they'll have to confess it's not so magic after all as Noel goes back to working all hours just to make ends meet and the kids are back dressed head to toe in Primark rather than Zara, sharing 1 box of fish fingers between all of them like they use to. Camping holidays, rather than trips to Florida. Holidays where Noel refuses to take them all to the zoo as it's too expensive (compare that to overnight stays at Alton Towers where they eat out at the most expensive restaurants each day!) The younger ones won't know what's hit them.

Reactions: 12
we haven’t heard about the new unit in awhile. Cue new vlog or insta story of new bakery unit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We should have all gone over to Facebook to back that girl up ,That noel is never at work ,he is too busy on holidays and days out ,they are nothing but Lairs

Reactions: 7
Can’t afford to eat, this poster says but her profile shows her munching on greggs.
God Tillie is the absolute spit in that pic of Millie at a similar age (back when they first started KAC). They really are clones of each other (even down to the names which rhyme - how original you are Sue and Noel!)

Reactions: 5
Why has sue uploaded photos from the food bank. Can’t they do something without broadcasting for lots of praise and admiration from people.
Why the duck does Mrs Chavfraud have to be there anyway. They are all old enough to help out without HER being there. She should stay at home and look after her Crotch Goblins. Any excuse for somebody else to look after them. Stupid witch.

Why has sue uploaded photos from the food bank. Can’t they do something without broadcasting for lots of praise and admiration from people.
Because the Radfords only ever do good deeds to brag on Social Media about how charitable they are. Look at all these Easter Eggs we've bought to donate! Look at the amount we have donated to this appeal! Look at these presents we're donating for underprivileged kids this Christmas!

Don't get me wrong, it is good they do at least do these things, but the need for a cyber pat on the back from the minions by sharing it kind of negates it. It's not a selfless good good if it's done for personal gratification.

Reactions: 10
What the actual duck is Sue on about?
spends money like it’s water, holidays multiple times a month and buys tat ad-lib

Then prances down the local food bank to help out?

Oh duck off

Because the Radfords only ever do good deeds to brag on Social Media about how charitable they are. Look at all these Easter Eggs we've bought to donate! Look at the amount we have donated to this appeal! Look at these presents we're donating for underprivileged kids this Christmas!

Don't get me wrong, it is good they do at least do these things, but the need for a cyber pat on the back from the minions by sharing it kind of negates it. It's not a selfless good good if it's done for personal gratification.
Of course it’s for personal gratification and likes. Mo Mo isn’t incapable of doing anything “just for doing it”

Someday everyone will see through these twats. Cannot wait

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why the duck does Mrs Chavfraud have to be there anyway. They are all old enough to help out without HER being there. She should stay at home and look after her Crotch Goblins. Any excuse for somebody else to look after them. Stupid witch.
There’s no bloody show without Punch.

Reactions: 4
Again very ironic that Sue is helping out at a foodbank when their are hungry people out there still waiting for their pies!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.