The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am shocked at how much Sue & Noel look alike they really look like they could be related ,I think it's the eyes and chin

Reactions: 9
I am shocked at how much Sue & Noel look alike they really look like they could be related ,I think it's the eyes and chin
I agree, I've thought this ever since I first saw them on TV. Is anything known of their birth parents? Wouldn't be beyond the bounds of possibility for them to be half-siblings or cousins.

Reactions: 9
just read on Face book they have been scammed ,all the minions saying how can they do this to a lovely family .,I can't wait until it all comes to a head about where all their money just comes from (most of it through sex ,human and dogs breeding .But when they fall it will be the biggest fall anyone has seen..
Details?

How ironic. Funny how the minions turn a blind eye when it's the Radfords scamming customers out of money for pies which take months to arrive!

I agree, I've thought this ever since I first saw them on TV. Is anything known of their birth parents? Wouldn't be beyond the bounds of possibility for them to be half-siblings or cousins.
Sue traced her birth mum years back, it was mentioned on a KAC episode. Her birth name was Catherine.

I'm sure I've seen people say her birth mum is from the traveller community and gave up several children for adoption so she has a lot of siblings out there.

Noel I'm sure I've read was a foundling so knows nothing of his birth family. I agree they do look spookily alike.

I'm not saying any of that is gospel (Sue's mum being from the traveller community and Noel being a foundling), just things I've seen that come up regularly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Their latest review is bad, someone ordered on 31st of July and still yet to receive anything, The one reply they got was that the pies were sent out and delivered, clearly hadn't and bakery satisfied that they had been 🤨 would that be roughly when they went away??

Reactions: 6
A fake Radford family account. They've hardly been "scammed" 🙄
God is that all?! I'm guessing the people behind the fake account have not made money from it? Certainly not from the Radfords themselves at least? Hardly what I'd call scammed then. Being scammed is when you part with cash and don't receive the goods/service. Hmmm, a bit like those customers still waiting on pies!

What has happened to you is called impersonation Sue, not a scam. Unfortunately that's just something you have to put up with every now and again if you choose put yourself and your family out there for all to see and follow. There are plenty of weirdos out there happy to copy content and pass it off as their own I'm afraid. Will it make you think twice about what you share in the future? Probably not, because money means more to you than your children's privacy and safety.

Reactions: 12
Apparently it broke - don’t know about them but I’ve got monthly cover for my washing machine dryer cooker and fridge freezer so if they break it’s covered and if they can’t fix it I get a new one doesn’t cost a lot but it’s peace of mind but they’d rather go on the beg for a new one 😳
He linked the machines- over £1,299 each😱 wth as if anyone not being a Radford wud pay that- mine Cost £299 and a really good one as well.

Reactions: 4
He linked the machines- over £1,299 each😱 wth as if anyone not being a Radford wud pay that- mine Cost £299 and a really good one as well.
How much! That’s ridiculous 😱 my washing machine cost £290-£299 and it’s bloody brilliant! Same with my dryer it cost the same as the washing machine and it works great - absolutely no need for them to be bragging about how much they cost it’s not like they actually bought them! Must be great spending your whole life on your back not having to work and have everything handed to you - let’s face it the pie shop doesn’t exactly make money when there’s people waiting months and months for orders 🤦🏼‍♀️

How much! That’s ridiculous 😱 my washing machine cost £290-£299 and it’s bloody brilliant! Same with my dryer it cost the same as the washing machine and it works great - absolutely no need for them to be bragging about how much they cost it’s not like they actually bought them! Must be great spending your whole life on your back not having to work and have everything handed to you - let’s face it the pie shop doesn’t exactly make money when there’s people waiting months and months for orders 🤦🏼‍♀️
£1299 and the last one only lasted a couple of years, will stick with my hoover one I paid £250 and lasted me years and the thing was on non stop!

I don't think they look after anything. Like I bet she never does a machine maintenance wash or anything. Probably overfills it too. Also I can't get over how many toys the kids get for birthdays, where on earth do they put it all? Especially the our generation stuff which is massive!

Swipe up like their minions could afford £1200 for a washer, but will get paid for the swipe up’s, but then these insta fame hungry folk are all the same
Sheep need to wake up. Will get off my soap box.

Reactions: 10
Doubt they paid for them cos Stacey Solomon has just shown the exact same machines newly installed in her laundry room. Obvs been gifted to both

Reactions: 10
Some people have suspected she suffered a loss so I suppose it could be that, but I think it's more likely it's something small and stupid like what she usually complains about online. They live in a sad little Radford bubble. If you asked Sue her opinions on Brexit or the situation in Afghanistan or anything of substance she'd probably look at you blankly. Nothing but elevator music behind her pug eyes.

Reactions: 14
Some people have suspected she suffered a loss so I suppose it could be that, but I think it's more likely it's something small and stupid like what she usually complains about online. They live in a sad little Radford bubble. If you asked Sue her opinions on Brexit or the situation in Afghanistan or anything of substance she'd probably look at you blankly. Nothing but elevator music behind her pug eyes.
I reckon it will be something about trolls because the tide has turned, they used to get alot of positive comments and now they are mostly negative.

Obviously anyone who dont agree with the radfords is a troll.

FFS why the hell is she wetting her knickers with excitement over a bloody room to do the washing in. She has been washing her dirty linen in public for years anyway.
Poor Mrs Chavfraud, she has to put the washing in the machine and then take it out and put it in the drier. Then she has to fold it. Hardly hard work considering that’s practically all she does.
The contents of the suitcase when they went to Alton Towers looked a screwed up mess anyway.
bleeping idiot!

• Haha
They had a hard time when they first bought bakery and wasn’t sure it was going to work. Now people are waiting weeks for orders but it’s ok as they are going away getting new cars and washing machines etc. No one can complain though as Noel is “working hard”. Yet if your sue you can complain no problem and moan about builders leaving you with no wall.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.