The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
17UWTFHGSHAGD.png

Radford fans are about as bright as the Radfords themselves šŸ˜‚ A fan left a comment kissing Noels ass and for some reason another fan assumed they were a hater and got defensive. Bloody hell their fans defend them as though they're paid to do so. Like they think Sue will be their best friend if they valiantly charge in like a knight on a white horse and leave badly worded paragraphs to anyone who dares question the darling Radfrauds!

And after all that fussing their hard time was when they first bought the bakery- well if they were struggling so much why did they continue to pop out more and more kids? Doesn't seem like a very smart thing to do if you're so strapped for cash. And why didn't going through hard times teach them the value of hard work and money? If they put in so much work getting the bakery going you'd think Noel would be working hard not wanting to risk losing all that hard work.

And already since I've posted that there are more misspelled comments yelling at that person and saying they aren't on benefits, when that person was claiming they WEREN'T on benefits in the first place šŸ˜‚ I think all Radford fans are all made in the same factory, none know how to spell or read or have lives outside of kissing up to people they don't know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping idiots.
ā€œChanging our Disco for something more greenerā€
Excellent grammar Creepy Crusty Noel. Did you never go to school like Mrs Chavfraud?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 724312
Radford fans are about as bright as the Radfords themselves šŸ˜‚ A fan left a comment kissing Noels ass and for some reason another fan assumed they were a hater and got defensive. Bloody hell their fans defend them as though they're paid to do so. Like they think Sue will be their best friend if they valiantly charge in like a knight on a white horse and leave badly worded paragraphs to anyone who dares question the darling Radfrauds!

And after all that fussing their hard time was when they first bought the bakery- well if they were struggling so much why did they continue to pop out more and more kids? Doesn't seem like a very smart thing to do if you're so strapped for cash. And why didn't going through hard times teach them the value of hard work and money? If they put in so much work getting the bakery going you'd think Noel would be working hard not wanting to risk losing all that hard work.

And already since I've posted that there are more misspelled comments yelling at that person and saying they aren't on benefits, when that person was claiming they WEREN'T on benefits in the first place šŸ˜‚ I think all Radford fans are all made in the same factory, none know how to spell or read or have lives outside of kissing up to people they don't know.
The irony of that comment is that those who do read up on the family (ie us), rather than simply believe everything they say, are the ones who know the truth as we realise their versions of events don't add up or ring true.

You really do have to be pretty special to believe everything the Radfords say and not even think to question it, and an extra kind of special to attack someone who has rumbled the lies by using the very lies the other person has worked out don't make sense in order to try and defend this family!

Do some people still really believe a tiny family pie business fund can the sort of lifestyle these lot are currently living?! You have to feel sorry for people like that. I'm guessing they still believe in fairy tales too.

Reactions: 9
They had a hard time when they first bought bakery and wasnā€™t sure it was going to work. Now people are waiting weeks for orders but itā€™s ok as they are going away getting new cars and washing machines etc. No one can complain though as Noel is ā€œworking hardā€. Yet if your sue you can complain no problem and moan about builders leaving you with no wall.
Yes, thatā€™s what I canā€™t understand, they are well behind with orders yet they all keep taking off on holiday!
If it was me Iā€™d be putting extra hours in instead, and possibly employing another pair of hands temporarily to get through the orders.
I suppose itā€™s too much to ask of happy happy Millie to actually help out there šŸ™„

View attachment 724312

I think the average Radford fan has the IQ of one of Noels meat pies.

• Haha
F23E23D4-B073-486B-BEF3-D6A656F55069.jpeg
Saw this comment on noels post, also there seems to be a lot of comments saying itā€™s a Porscheā€¦ honestly donā€™t understand why they keep buying/leasing/financing new cars that donā€™t even fit 1/4 of all their children in??? And then have to rent a mini van twice a week to take them all out! Utter stupidity

• Wow
Reactions: 16
View attachment 724448Saw this comment on noels post, also there seems to be a lot of comments saying itā€™s a Porscheā€¦ honestly donā€™t understand why they keep buying/leasing/financing new cars that donā€™t even fit 1/4 of all their children in??? And then have to rent a mini van twice a week to take them all out! Utter stupidity
Exactly why not buy a decent car or two that actually fits all the children they want in safely. It will save money in the long run.
see they are at pride today with Luke and some of their other children. They never bothered before but since Luke has come out as bisexual thatā€™s all they do. Sue is always throwing in little bits like her pride mug or something.

Long time lurker here. Had to post after I have seen they are at pride. What a joke that woman seriously turns my stomach, she will do anything for attention. Bet she doesnā€™t give a hoot about gay rights any other day of the year šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker here. Had to post after I have seen they are at pride. What a joke that woman seriously turns my stomach, she will do anything for attention. Bet she doesnā€™t give a hoot about gay rights any other day of the year šŸ˜”
Itā€™s only because Luke has ā€œcome outā€

• Wow
For duck Sake that stupid bloody woman has got that youngest crotch goblin back in that sling. She doesnā€™t look happy and appears to be squealing. What a bleeping shower of idiots this family are.

Dont they claim the pie shop makes Ā£30K a year? At that they will get benefits.

And more to this...
THF21 is listed as a limited company and all income will be through this, from the magic pie shop and media.
Both Noel and Sue, plus many of the other adults probably take a wage from TRF21 LTD, now the childrens income will not affect their claim of child tax credit/universal credit, if mouthy millie takes a wage its probably minimal but would stop her from being caught under the benefit cap. As long as Sue and Noels joint income is below the thresh hold(which I think is Ā£50k ish, but at Ā£30k you get a higher amount) they would still get Tax Credit or Universal credit.

Then many of the expenses like car leases, pie shop, trips ect can be claimed as expenses in TRF21 name and wouldnt class as their income.

Its creative accountancy.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Noel once said he didnt want his kids to move out and rent because its a waste of money, he wanted them to buy.

But leases cars?

Oh the hypocrisy!

Wtf

The boss of the company renting the office next to ours turned up a new Porsche SUV last week so we had a nosy at the price online ...Ā£158k

What's the price of the pies they sell again?
You have got to be bleeping kidding me!?! Pies must be a Ā£100 a pop! Damn it, I could make and flog pies at a quicker rate than those 2 persist crotch goblin breeders

Reactions: 7
Weā€™ve a Porsche SUV too but itā€™s older. Itā€™s just not a practical large family car. Better not post a picture of the Hunter peppa pig wellies I just bought our girl, she will probably buy them too!!!! šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©

Packing a few uniforms at a food back and flashing a new car all on the same socials in the same week.

Thats just grotesque

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion

Volunteering, new cars & days out, yet their paying customers are left with nowt!

Reactions: 12
Weā€™ve a Porsche SUV too but itā€™s older. Itā€™s just not a practical large family car. Better not post a picture of the Hunter peppa pig wellies I just bought our girl, she will probably buy them too!!!! šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜©
Doubt it like hahahaha

Packing a few uniforms at a food back and flashing a new car all on the same socials in the same week.

Thats just grotesque
How can they be so detached from the real world I seriously don't understand - no self awareness at all

Imagine being a customer who is waiting for pies, seeing the people who have failed to supply them on another trip or buying another new car.

They have no shame!

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.