The Radford Family #19 On the beg, can't get preg. Why the new pram? It's all for the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its a family home, I would love to see some colour in it, family photos on the wall, kids pictures they have painted.
Make it a warm family home, not a morgue.

Reactions: 14
It doesn’t look like it is a happy family home does it, it looks like a hostel.

They are now ready for a few hours of interviews. Look after your bloody kids instead of all this crap. You have not got a clue how to bring your children up. Money is more bleeping important you greedy morons.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So another video is up of millies pregnancy journey which again everyone has already seen? Why do they keep posting things everyone has already watched?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So another video is up of millies pregnancy journey which again everyone has already seen? Why do they keep posting things everyone has already watched?
Trying to get more engagement and since most things they do are being filmed for the tv show they have nothing for the vlogs.

Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has already been answered, but what has happened with Chloe? Has she cut contact with Noel and Sue? Was there an argument? I’m confused as apparently both unfollowed eachother x

• Wow
Video up of Millie’s pregnancy 🤢🤢🤢
Who TF wants to watch that?
Their 18 year old who got pregnant after a quick shuffle at a party, with somebody else’s boyfriend.
Dear God, please give me the wisdom to see what people love about this family. On second thoughts, please don’t 👀🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I hate the way they Glamerised it letting other young girls think thats is how it could be for them ,baby shower baby sex reveal free gifts when in reality its only for them like the bloody Radfrauds

Reactions: 19
Their 18 year old who got pregnant after a quick shuffle at a party, with somebody else’s boyfriend.
Dear God, please give me the wisdom to see what people love about this family. On second thoughts, please don’t 👀🤣
It makes absolutely no sense 😂 glamourising a teenage pregnancy which was the result of a one night stand. Also note Millie has an annoying pointy finger too 🙄🙄🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't watched any content of theres for so long because the titles of them all just make me think 'duck OFF'
Milly's pregnancy.....summer recap.....Heidi's life
bleeping.lazy.cunts

Literally why the duck do they think we want to go through it all again? It's just to keep the sheep ticking along with a bit of content whilst they wait for another payday, birthday, something to celebrate.

Literally so fed up of every video being about someone's birthday just so they can show off yet again.

I haven't read any of the chat yet I'm going to now but I really needed to get this off my chest. This family is delusional. If they showed us the good the bad and the ugly then they'd be a little bit more relatable but no they just show off their tit!!! duck OFF.....duck OF AND F.U.C.K. O.F.F!!!!!

God they are so boring. Sue love I know you're reading here, nobody wants to watch recycled footage and boring vlogs and you grumbling at the camera looking like one of your frenchies, and definitely not Noel leering at us like he wants to impregnate us all. Unlike Noel, we don't want to watch someone else's kids and teenage girls go about their lives. Or another boring grey house or another holiday. People watch you because your family is huge, not because they like your interiors or your kids screaming at the camera. I can think of 20 videos you could make that I would rather watch than gappy yappy Millie's pregnancy that we've already seen or a 20 minute lazy vlog with no substance.

When does this new 10 week show start ???,i am sure they said August
I don’t think it will be until next year. Last time they filmed for quite a chunk of 2020 and it went out early 2021 so I am guessing similar time jan/feb of 2022.

Reactions: 4
I watched a bit of the first KaC when it was a few families and it really was then a snapshot of big family life - warts and all. Now they’ve emerged as “stars” in their own right, it’s just staged situations where they’re all playing their respective roles. Why do they need hours of interviews? What can they possibly say that they haven’t either said a thousand times before or that everyone has already seen hundreds of times?
From a corporate perspective, channel 5 are just feeding their audience which in turn is great for advertising revenue. But it’s been overdone, like all these other reality shows. Time to fund some real programmes.

Reactions: 12
I hate the way they Glamerised it letting other young girls think thats is how it could be for them ,baby shower baby sex reveal free gifts when in reality its only for them like the bloody Radfrauds
Slapper, slapper, slapper.

Just seen this article... the 'disaster' was that Phoebe and Archie threw sand in Hair-dye's eyes.... these kids are so bloody feral! Phoebe is 5 and Archie is very nearly 4, they should know not to throw sand in peoples faces! Bet they're horrors at school/nursery!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.